Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,165 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) (552 Views)

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by patogist: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2017
http://www.patogist.com/2017/08/shocking-trending-video-of-plastic-fish.html

This is a trending video of a plastic fish that was imported from London. According to the speaker, he said the fish is made from foam and its bought for 10 pounds. while pressing it he found out it was not actually a real fish but a plastic one. he concluded by warning people to made such they monitor what the buy before consumption. God help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sesfWqv2dRU

Re: Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by Josephjnr(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2017
May science not bring prematurely to the end of time.
Re: Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 20, 2017
This is why I always advise people to catch em live.

Kill it yourself. Whether goat, chicken, dog or even snake. If you don't see it alive, don't eat it!

Our generation will be cancer-ridden.

I can't wait...grin
Re: Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by chuks013: 1:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Plastic fish ke....

My brodas from onitsha.......I hail una oooooo....d hustle is real.....MBER month go soon reach o.... grin
Re: Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by dotunbekro06(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Plastic fish shocked

Re: Shocking !!!trending Video Of A Plastic Fish That Was Imported From London (pic) by patogist: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seun move it to FP for people to see

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Curing Cellulite? / A Doctor Has Put A Warning To Parents Who Let Their Baby Sleep On Their Chest / The World’s Oldest Living Person With ‘sickle Cell Disease Clocks 92 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.