Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

3ga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ga's Profile / 3ga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Smartchidi7 post=30472543]at last,freshers to resume on 22nd feb,classes start 2nd march,matric 14th april[/quote
Don't believe all u hear cos exams are ending for some 26th of Feb. So how u want take resume on 22nd.... Don't joke wv uniport when it comes to exams..
Education / Re: Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 by 3ga(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
tebirim:
See u...since 2011 na small thing?
Then u should knw better... Did u get in tru basic or cert..
Education / Re: Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 by 3ga(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
tebirim:
If i slap you...
Try ur luck... Am sure u're a fresher.
Education / Re: Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2015 by 3ga(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
oluwadanie1:
UNILORIN Obeys law of gravity, as
University falls four places in the 4icu 2015 University
Rankingsā€¦

1. University of Lagos
2. Obafemi Awolowo University
3. University of Ibadan
4. University of Ilorin
5. Covenant University
6. Federal University of Technology, Minna
7. University of Nigeria
8. University of Benin
9. University of Port-harcourt
10. Ahmadu Bello University

What do you think of this ranking? Fair or not?
See full list http://acadablog.com/unilorin-obeys-law-of-gravity-in-new-university-ranking-see-full-list/

www.4ICU.org/ng/
Abeg uniport isn't worth being on that list.
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
kuchikau:
How much is school fees for returning student?
U neva finish one and u're already asking for another!! It's nt available yet bet xpect it to increase when compared to the set ahead of u.
Politics / Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
englishmart:
useless son from a bastard father with an adopted mother.
Thats ur reply to my comment. According to u am useless e.t.c.. But u reply me making ur case worse.
Politics / Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
useless son from a bastard father with an adopted mother.
Replyn comments from such a person shows how pathetic and hopless ur situation is.... Smh for your likes.
Politics / Re: Imo Guber: Ihedioha Cleared As PDP Candidate by 3ga(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
that means he's a 419 man o. grin wink
Your father!!! But come to think of it, ur opinion dosen't count...
Education / Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by 3ga(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
* Our Lady of Fatima Akoka, Yaba
* King's College Lagos.
* Unique Uniport.
Truely Unique....

1 Like

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sammypedro18:

we regulars re strtin exams 1st week of feb....ur resumption should b March......chill @home now dt u can,uniport z so Damn stressful,embrace urself for d stress to come
Don't be too sure bro. Uniport SUG pasted memos sayn 1st wk in Feb is SUG week.... It's on every notice board on campus.
Politics / Re: That Rude Boy Called "KORO" Lacks Respect For Elders - Bode George by 3ga(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2014
nnadychuks:
Whether goodluck rules or not, I will still live my life... Wait oo what benefit do I get from those leaders anyway
high cost of living, lack of adequaate infrastructures, residen identification card, e.t.c.
Politics / Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by 3ga(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

And change you'll get well anything to win a terrorist party APC is a welcome development
APC nd PDP are all same people.. Just a change of party name.
Politics / Re: Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries by 3ga(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

oops mbaise? chisos!!!!!!

i fear that place oooo

but i hate apc anyway
To hell with you and your fears..it doesn't matter where he's from all we want is change not a tv gov. Like we have now.

1 Like

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Charchy07:
Y is Uniport E-campus uniquely crappy?? I have bin tryin 2 log in for several hours now,to no avail. Last time i logged in,it took me a lot of time,did u guyz experience dis as well?Besides i logged in around Choba last time, dis time around i am far away (Abia). culd it be distance barrier or wot?
distance isn't a barrier... Was ictc yesterday nd they said they were having challenges. It happens like that sometimes.
Education / Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. by 3ga(m): 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
nanauju:

Bad belle
tongue
dearie u knw d truth, y tryn to hide it? Dats if u are really in UPH nd nt a jambite...
Education / Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. by 3ga(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
fiftynaira:

I put it to you that the last that station functioned was in 2010.. Op remove uniport frm dat list we don't have a radio station that is functional for now....

Atleast I don't school in france
gbam!!
Education / Re: Nigerian Universities That Have Radio Broadcasting Station. by 3ga(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
nanauju:
I rep Uniport fm cool I'm even a student from the great department that proudly owns the station....Linguistics and Communication Studies kiss
Uniport fm has been grounded for months and even when it was functional you'll only be lucky to get them on air.
Politics / Re: Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash by 3ga(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
the your i-witness na satellite?
it looks like he has been stalking the Nigerian army all over.
From Bama, Borno to Ikorodu rd lagos and then to Palmgrove.
He does not seem to be an impartial witness to the truth.
He just seems so jaundiced and full of biased opinions.

And maybe, he seems to have to have something against female soldiers.
Is he afraid of the men?
Why is he trying to pin everything on an unknown female soldier?
He does not come across as an unbiased, credible, truthful witness.
he seems to have made up more than half the story.
Tit or nipple what ever u call urslf, u can read but lack understanding so i suggest u read again maybe u'll get a clearer picture..

2 Likes

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Charchy07:
Two yrs ago a close friend of mine changed 4rm pharm 2 mcb,nd he said dat he didn't repeat yr1. He had 2 change cos he culd no longa cope with pharm. Nw sum1 shuld plz confirm 4 me if itz possible 2 change 4rm Sslt (mbl tech) to any of pharm,bcm,mcb or any gud course close 2 dose,am ready 2 gt a gud cpga 2 crossova.
yes u can.. Moreso frm mbt to mcb nd bct to bch.. Provided u meet their requirement..... A frnd of mine switched frm bct to bch after yr1.
Education / Re: Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? by 3ga(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
drajjay:
na uniport .
highest ever 12 1st class.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by 3ga(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
size38:
GEJ is truly a disgrace to all Ph.d holders in Nigeria. Some of us with Bs.c and PGD are better and can as well do better if given the opportunity like the one given to GEJ
Yes just as some with O'Level are better off than u with ur degree... Have u been in a life threatening situation before If u have then you'll know he's done better than some of his predecessors.
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Obilouchechukwu: Pls pals, is claude ake a hostel in abuja campus?
YESSSS
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
otokx: certificate education to yr 1 online.
I can't view the list or was there a problem wv uploaadn it to d skul site cos i can view all other list?
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2013
otokx:

Those in the programme will give you sweet stories of how beautiful it is. Please come and do it, very sweet like jollof rice.
Bro. U and i knw there's really no beautiful programme in uniport especially does @ ofrima of which SSLT is one. So instead of stayn @ home run d prog nd if u dn't like it go buy anoda utme form..
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2013
Chibzee: 3ga r u running the SSLT or do u have friends there who enterd through UTME. Il like to chat up someone whos like running it man.
I got admitted into d programme in 2011 but left it for CNS cos it wasn't accredited until afta first semesta xam.. Nd i have frnds still running d programme dey re in 200l currently. Jst to let u knw ur putme cut-off is 180 jst like oda faculties.
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
otokx:

SSLT are the second only to CCE in the amount of school fees they pay and it's higher than regular students, do no be deceived, unless you have no alternative, even doing a basic programme will be better off for now.
Tlkn frm experience some faculties like agric pay higher fees dan SSLT... Unless if u re refern to d prt tym nd nt does dat made it tru UTME..
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chibzee: well i was told that the SSLT now runs exactly the way the regular programme runs as in.... same school fee amount, two semesters, NYSC going and some others, i am just trying to confirm those facts.
Yes bro strtd 2012 so those in yr2 will be going for NYSC... It's a gud programme nd regular @ dat jst 2 semesta per session..
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
Cute Sophie: kissAny mcb here?
Yeah !! Microbessssssss
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Obilouchechukwu: Which bank can i pay my accomodation fee? And how is it done Help pls
Ur accommodation fee is to be paid in the same bank ur acceptance fee was paid cos they re d only bank wv ur data.

1 Like

Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Obilouchechukwu: Hello my frnd,, wht's the last aminu kano hostel'? Is it Hall g wing h??
Dats block C... Guy there's no water in dat block since last year.. But let's hope it will be fixed before lectures commence.
Education / Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by 3ga(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
flexybrain: yes it has changed
Where did u get that info from

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.