Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

3mmyz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3mmyz's Profile / 3mmyz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Phones / Re: Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced by 3mmyz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tecno, Infinix and Itel aren't substandard phones because they're not in the USA or China.

Their target market has been Africa from the onset. Infinix is in still Europe and have great reviews on GSMArena, including Tecno mobile.

Just because Tecno came into the scene as chinco doesn't mean they haven't grown into something bigger. Clearly you know nothing about standards to have talk down on these devices. They're affordable, durable and optimal.

Please be unbiased cos you speak from a place of disdain
Health / Re: I Forget Things Easily: Should I Be Worried About This Condition? by 3mmyz(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2020
toyotamuscle:
stop masturbation. it will help.
I'm tired of these lots on here. If you can't give vauable suggestions kindly rot off but don't stoop to a miscreant level. It's appalling despite you been faceless

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by 3mmyz(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
chigoizie7:
Yes.

Yes needs to focus more on himself.

A final year student that has both his projects, seminar and a lot of reading to do to avoid spillover plus still hustling to be able to provide for some financial needs.

Some people are really heartless ooh.

You want him to still give you much attention as he used to when he doesn’t have so much on his head as he has now. All these while he has been the perfect man, but the few times he snapped probably because he has a lot to tackle, you couldn’t hold up for him. He has been calling for close to two years, no wahala, but you got tired just for the few weeks you did the calling.

Please leave him, he needs a better woman in his life.

I will keep on praying to God to take women like you far away from me.

All these people talking about attention this, attention that , has never really worked a full day, let’s say common 8-5 for just one week. That is when they will know the importance of time.

Apt reply
Romance / Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 3mmyz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
midupe:
I am a proud person due to the fact that I wear glasses.

Lol. I wear glasses too (shakomended) and most folks think I'm gentle and more of an intellectual (something like an evil genius) but deep down I like to chill but I ain't close to gentle.
Romance / Re: What's That Misconception That People Have About You? by 3mmyz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
They sometimes refer to me as a snub but deep down I just appreciate my privacy and a bit shy when I'm in focus. I'd never snub anyone intentionally, probably just don't wanna front fake vibes.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 5 Nigerian Television Series That Held Us Spellbound This Decade by 3mmyz(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Why am I the one one who feel the Johnsons is over hyped..

The comedy they portray is weak and lack creativity..

Then you're wrong.
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:

Exactly what I did on Saturday and she still came up with her usual "so occupied" excuses. I even invited her to our end of the year session and party but she instantly gave me the "not so sure" response about being there.
In fact, I don't know what or her strategy to use. I not desperate and I also informed her not make me appear as complainant because I expected her to at least, our her busy schedule, to carve out a little time so that we can be talking often and building friendship and more closeness. But it seems she's not into me or she's yet to over her past relationship or wants to fight to get him back.

Maybe It's time to give her a break. If she cares she'll try and reconnect with you.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol i will take that "entry door" literally. Nice to meet you .we are officially friends.

Wow, Today is already a good day then.
It's really a pleasure meeting a Dugged Intellectual.
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, sure as long as you play nice, bullies and arrogant pricks at shown the exit door.

I can play by the rules.

Arrogance and bullying are potrayed by folks who are clearly Ignorant of the bright side.

Can you now let the 'entry door' open?
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Duggedised12:
Lol ,any lady that does this is in for a rude shock . why will you walk up to a guy and ask him out? Have you ever seen a hungry lion turn down a prey? Or have you seen who you will give sugar and will turn it down( except for people with diabetes,lol) ,goat dey e own you jejely carry yam go give am and you expect him to say no?Nigerian men that still slut shame and brag about how they have slept with a girl as if they will be given a badge of honor for it na im you wan go ask out? Even the ones that have never said hi to you will brag behind your back to their friends just to look like an undisptued fuckaholic, as a lady try it with Nigerian men,i sorry for you.

Ladies ask yourselves how you will feel when your bf in the middle of an argument tells you "i never wanted this relationship,you were the one that came to force /seduce/ask me out ". You as a lady don't have a microscope to know who is mature and who is not so don't screw yourself over by putting yourself in a corner to be labelled as "desperate".

Kings seek out their queens, even animals understand this that is why they seek out their partners when they are ready to mate. The only thing i see here is when women give the "green light" and starts playing hard to get, and we as ladies need to stop doing that but that is where it ends . Never accept the responsibility of chasing, this generation of men who are lions online and cats offline want to change the narrative .Even the good old bible said "he who finds a wife".

I repeat , never walk up to a man and ask him out ,send your signals , befriend him if possible and when you send those signals and he responds ,there is no need in playing hard to get. Thats just it.

Dugged Brillance *claps*

So can we be friends already?
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Is it really advisable to date older ladies pls?

Almost every girl coming my way are older than me, sometimes it depresses me why it happens this way

It's totally fine. Saves you mind games
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Deduks:
Can you loud the volume please?

Is there ever a rule that states that it must be only guys that must woo girls in Nigeria?

A girl will expect guys to approach them and Woo them with the best words and they will still play hard to get. yet they can't even approach a guy first to say hi. They think wooing is easy for every guy.

Girls loose their crush cos of this singular act.

Believe me 95% of guys will never turn down girls that said hi to them first.

To be clear on that, 95% of guys might not accept their proposals. For guys to make this less difficult for ladies we (guys) should not outrightly reject them, give them reasons for why you can't be with them. Don't make it seem like they're cheap or desperate. Make it seem like you don't deserve them or most importantly don't intend ruining their feelings.

And please Ladies, healthy signs are better than walking up to man especially in Naija, and those hard to get gimmicks should please be refurbed. Be direct, although most girls like being indirect but just be real and concise about what you want.
Romance / Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by 3mmyz(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
Hahahahahahha I don read comments tire and na only laugh i just dey laugh out. Nairaland is a funny place walahi.
Anyways shaa, I've had my pretty share of girl's wahala both in home and abroad. As I write now, I've been wooing one particular girl for almost six months now, all she does is to treat me as if I don't exist and she's so busy with her work. She doesn't even write me even to say Hi, if I write her it will take her like two days before she reads and respond (sometimes she doesn't reply) to my message. I'm getting tired already but I like this babe and would marry her if she says yes. I hinted her about my intention from the very first day we went on our first date and she was happy and she told me how she would like to settle down and have just two kids. But the habit of not talking with me as often as we should is disturbing me. Though she told me about her boyfriend/ex which they have just broken up after 7yrs in a relationship. Could that be the reason she's being sceptical about me or she's not just into me? Can somebody help me out and advise me?

You might as well confront her with your worries about her giving you the ill treatment of not responding. Ensure not to seem desperate, that could be a total turnoff for her, clearly ladies thingy.

Give her time though but make it clear that you wouldn't beg to be with her. You could fight for her attention but not beg

1 Like

Education / Re: 2020 NLNG SIWES Application Portal Is Now Open Apply Now End 13th November 2019 by 3mmyz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
1kbusiness:
From personal experience, People who will be selected have already been selected.
This one is just for publicity.

False on all levels. Please apply regardless

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / The Sit Out (College Romance) by 3mmyz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Laughing out loud in an impending darkness I'm sited in a corridor of mosquitoes with smooth hisses from toads and bush quirks (whatever that means lol). This hysterical laughter had been caused by a novel I was reading, my first Romantic novel, I must stress that I'm clearly not a Romance fanatic. I just had try this one.
At some point in this novel, I was quickly reminded of one my College dates, I didn't really interest myself with the girls there but this girl wasn't just any girl.

She was the probably the hottest girl in our department and I was kind of a weirdo with a mix of a bad boy outfit. She had an Afro cut as her haircut signature, looked hot on skirts, trousers and gowns. Her clothes barely had breathing space, they always seem to hugged all the right places. How would a reserved brother like me get a not so outspoken girl on a date, or at least talking . Did I mention that the shape of her body was a perfect work of art, an Hourglass or Figure 8 illustration didn't come close.

I would so love to mention her name but she would be reading this because we still stalk each other but healthily though (I guess).
I got her number from the Departmental social group on WhatsApp. I can't really remember how I started the conversation, but before three days we were already talking like we'd been couples long before. Imagine these two grown reserved lots.

One day I was laying my back on our 8ft bed at our supposed lodge, quite a distance from the corridors of school. Our, was me and my very intelligent room mate, Tams. I think I was grinning so hard that he had to ask what was going on with me.
I was chatting with my potential date, although we hadn't held any physical conversations at this point. It still was all virtual.

"I'm unto the hottest girl in class bro" I said, smiling sheepishly as I showed Tams her DP. He thought we were just chit chatting but naaah, I showed him more evidence of how far these lots (Hottie and Wardo) had been going. He was stunned and was more surprised that we only exchange "Hi's and Hello's" when we crossed in school.

Although I like to front the weirdo part of me, I'm actually not shy around the ladies, except I'm fallen. Being smooth wasn't the issue, trying not to be overwhelmed in there beauty was the issue. I'm always thankful for beautiful people, they tend to make my heart sing melodies and my lips still in speechlessness.

By now, Hottie and me should be having a physical convo. Her very good friend was very vibrant, by that I meant brave. She too, was beautiful, but fair and a bit taller than hottie.
Hottie was naturally brown skin, using pearls to compare the glow of her skin would be undermining. Hottie and her friend were always together, although Hottie was mostly quiet. Her friend had a very soft spot for a friend of mine. A very fine brother, Lev. He also liked her.

Back to me and this Brown skin diva on meeting it out. We agreed to meet in school, but in a quiet and mildly unseen place. I chose the Industrial hall because it was not used during some specific days and our meeting day was one of those days .

D-day was here. Can't really remember who came first or last but all I could remember was that we were sited there for some minutes without saying much. The silence was rather very much embarrassing for me, I'm usually not short for words, except I'm hard fallen, and at this juncture, I suppose I was deeply smothered .
I feel it would had been easier if she gazed those brown beautiful eyes at me while I practiced my pick ups rather than looking down, acting shy. I was shy too, but it felt that she wanted me to do the whole talking and that for me was kinda hard. Especially when the conversation wasn't going mutual.

We were there boring it out until she made an excuse for the very awkward situation. Saying she had to live because she left her friend waiting up.
"Ahah", a moment of relief for me, although i hated my role for being utterly quiet during this period. I don't know if it was because we sat really close to each other, our bodies had frequently breezed each other.

I acknowledge that our meeting wasn't all that fun as intended and wished it would be on the next ( this acknowledgement happened in my head). She left with a bright smile on her face like nothing awkward had just happened, and there I was feeling more stupid. "What's going on in that beautiful head of hers" I thought, smirking.

It was now evening and we both were at home sending loud chats at each other. We even spoke on phone that same evening like nothing ever happened in the afternoon.
She was all out on virtual, I mean she was very sweet on the phone convos and even made really funny jokes, and there I was making fun about how we couldn't even hold a fun meet up because of our introverted nature but she wasn't taking the blame for it, claiming that it was masculine thingy to steer things up.
Sports / Re: UNICAL Malabites Wins 2019 Edition Of The Higher Institutions Football League by 3mmyz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congrats Malabites!!!
Family / Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by 3mmyz(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Saintmary:

The simple rule is - don't have kids you can't pay for.
Now, sometimes, shit happens, yet, a responsible person will rise up to the occasion and clean up his/her own mess.
In this case, this guy is an immature person who doesn't deserve a minute of that lady's time

You literally dodge my question. I see no answers here
Family / Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by 3mmyz(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Saintmary:

So sorry darling, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please stay strong for your little princess, and please keep those irresponsible boys far from your life because they are nothing but pain.

Quick question for you.

If this were to be a Lady would you term her Irresponsible ? Be honest
Family / Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by 3mmyz(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
sunnychibs:
Ofcourse.

Women said they want gender equality,

So,i don't see anything wrong in a man asking his girlfriend for financial help since 'anything a man can do,a women can do better'.

I was gonna wave off that bro but this comment right here changed the motives.

Though he's still kind of a broke broda buh some of y'all ladies shouldn't complain just yet because Brodas have been doing this for these ladies since time immemorial. Since we're all equal let's not throw insults.

1 Like

Programming / Re: What Made You Pick Interest In Programming by 3mmyz(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Slawormir:
I be like programming o
Na im make me chose computer science

But when Uniben subject us to old programming language like Pascal and Fortran ehnnnnn
I swear i nor like that course again

You'll be glad they did. These old programming languages and their interfaces gives you insight on what it once felt like in time past and how far we've come.
Romance / Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by 3mmyz(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2019
lilmax:
I don't understand, the man you chat with dey type "k"?

"Your second number z not going"?

BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY

You sha no well grin
TV/Movies / Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by 3mmyz(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
priceaction:
All these scripted nonsense. From auditions to the final stages are all scripted. Una just dey waste Una time.

Oshey scripter. Provide evidence of the scripts na
Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Arsenate:

What a simp you are. That lady you quoted constantly makes condescending comments about males on this section but here you licking her asssss.

I hate your type.

Oga before you hate me for no just cause try to discern collectively

I'm not saying she's all perfect. I quoted her all because we shared similar thoughts on this thread. Which if you remove hatred, you'd see the picture clearly.

Never let hate disuade you from seeing the truth.

I would commend you anyday we share similar thoughts irrespective of the hate u give.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
MNDY:

I recently discovered something from comments by ladies on a related topic.

It was on 'why women feel like sex is a favour to men and not enjoyed by them too.'

The ladies were of the opinion that they enjoy it more and crave for it more. But men's desperation for it and how men exhibit such desperation makes women do shakara with it.

If you want something that I have and you demonstrate your desperation so much about it, I would not easily give it to you even if I would benefit from giving it to you. I would want you to take it with great importance because you showed me that you are desperate.

I see no lies here

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you for being a rational male.
Your type is almost going extinct. cheesy

Thanks but trust me they're better and lots of Gentlemen observing this thread.
Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Thank God i dey exposed o.. If not i would be one of them maga right now grin
They will fvck their life finish and settle down with one gullible guy that knows nothing. Later the guy will come to Nairaland and be asking mumu questions grin

grin this is so funny yet annoying
Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
DameB:
I can date such a man, however the attraction must be there,.
Just because we decide to abstain for reasons best known to us doesn't mean we shouldn't be attracted to each other sexually... Also we must be exclusive.
No cutting show outside

Quite reasonable smiley
Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told those guys exist but trust me they might be getting it somewhere,sometimes we guys can be like that if u really love a girl n don't wana lose her u might not pressure her into it but u ease ur pressure by getting it out there.
To me it's a win win if u nt caught.

Let me clear this statement.

Just because men like that are few doesn't make them inexistent. There are men who having had several sx experiences (good ones) tend to become celibate for whatever reasons.

A guy not making love to his girlfriend doesn't make him a low performer or tiny man or whatever. Lets not forget about principles and morals. We are Humans not beasts. You don't expect every guy out there to be loose.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
The question is for ladies and there are more men trying to answer and derail the thread.

There is definitely something wrong with the mental condition of most guys in this section.

If it is something that comes with their current age, I wouldn't know. But I hope that is the case, because it would be disastrous if they do not outgrow such condition.

Then they keep yapping about intelligence. Say what? Coming from blokes who are totally non-existent in sections that require brain power? Lol. The delusion is real...

I hate to admit but you're so apt with this response.
Romance / Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

You live in the wrong streets dear
Celebrities / Re: Timi Dakolo: "Your Pastor Commits Fornication, You Call It..." by 3mmyz(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2019
holygene:
Judge no man. Matt 7

Yo this post got me worked up.

Condemning one's action is different from judging
Phones / Re: Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) by 3mmyz(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up Ignoramus. We are the consumers so we have every right to protest. Who raised you

This is where maturity comes to play. The folk never insulted you but made an opinion but you responded harshly.

If you are not willing to spend a dime for the things you use, either by Sub or Ads then you aren't a loyal customer.

How do you expect them to strive? by milking Facebook finances ??

I don't like the ads thingy myself but I obviously have no moral right to say they shouldn't profit from their own Biz. It doesn't sink in well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.