Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (31782 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Introducing The New Nigerian Forum ! / Golden Opportunity: Be A Member Of This New Nigerian Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

[b
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.
oga seun howdy
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by praiseovie(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Report breaking news stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

You can view the forum using:
* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)
* Standard PC browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc).

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Start at the home page: http://www.nairaland.com

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Please I posted an ad sometime ago regarding people who needs a private german tutor in General German Visa Enquiries forum, and was banned by either a moderator. Since then, i have been trying to send a pleading message to the mods.
On my profile "praiseovie" is written "Banned by a moderator in Travel for Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.. Ban expires on 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2019".
I posted that ad out of ignorance, because i thought it was related and would also be helpful to the german aspirants in the german visa thread. I have realized it is probably against the rules of nairaland.
Please I would be glad if I can be unbanned, and I would try to avoid any post that can lead to a ban again.
Thanks, and i look forward to you assistance.

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by ERCROSS(m): 12:41am On May 24, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Broh Seun...
Can you help me use your Almighty connection in securing a placement for my 6month siwes . Abeg
it is due to commence on The first of September 2017. Will be waiting to hear from u sir
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by sultaan(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
It was fun around here until the emergence of PDP / APC e-warriors and the IPOB plague destroying the mind of young Nigerians who now sacrifice their future for an idea of a vulnerable small nation

2 Likes

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Jedixraja(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by TheHistorian(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
Just in case..

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by merit1988(f): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was here wink
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Tabiya: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
True
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Tabiya: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
I JUST HIT A NEW LOW OF BOREDOM shocked
The forum combats boredom, true

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
EndTimeGist Was Here grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Jacktheripper: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

The very first topic on Nairaland
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Donald3d(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
wawuu
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Viserion: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
well let me park here to...
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Evablizin(f): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2017
wink

Me too,i was here....
SIGNED;EVABLIZIN.

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by armadeo(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Lol. 1st thread I was here

Armadeo 2007 set.

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Keneking was also present at this thread in partial fulfillment of grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by adaksbullet: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2017
I wased here too cool

Sing adaksbullet cool cool
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Here
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by protonz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
I was here too...how time flys.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by VocalWalls: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bump grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
How una dey grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Magician1503(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
who knows, this thread might become a general knowledge question in PUTME in the future grin
Magician was here cool

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by dayleke: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello tue tue
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Daniel2802(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daniel2802 was here, just incase.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Yameater(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
loriann:
thats some good innovation,the room is really good

This is the first ever NL FTC

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by haywire07(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
In case I get banned for life haywire07 was here !!
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by teejegs(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Present
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by IamSINZ(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lord Sinz, King of The Andals and the First Men. Protector of the Realm and the Omerta was here grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by bethedoski(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Space booked
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by MRosario(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by theurbanboy945: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
@Seun, please how do i reach you urgently regarding an ad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.