Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (513 Views)

Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies In Custody / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by Wiregist: 1:17am On Aug 20, 2017
A thirty-five-year-old man, Bakare Olalekan, yesterday confessed to newsmen that he bought a human heart for N10,000 from his friend, he simply identified as Oye, for “good luck charm.”

Olalekan was among 55 other suspects that were paraded by the Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Illiyasu, at the State Police Command Headquarters, Eleweran, in Abeokuta for various crimes. The crimes ranged from kidnappings, armed robbery, vandalism, burgling, ritual killing, cultism and impersonation.

Olalekan said he bought the heart from his friend after his friend told him that he needed a charm for prosperity. He said Oye told him that he would need a human heart, which is a major ingredient in the preparation of the charm.
His words: “He (Oye) later sold three human hearts to me and he used one of them to prepare the charm for me. I later sold the remaining two to a suspect who is also being detained.”

The Police Commissioner while giving breakdown of the various crimes the suspects committed, disclosed that Olalekan was part of a four-man syndicate that was arrested for killing a 16-year-old girl, Olayinka Adebayo, last year August.

Source - http://wiregist.com/i-bought-human-heart-for-n10000-for-good-luck-charm/

Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Bakare Olalekan.
Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by chuks013: 1:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Just checking....

Why can't I just be disappointed for once ehen..

SKULL MINERS ASSOCIATION OF ODUDUWA REPUBLIC (SMAOR)..

WEHDON OOO.....CONTINU.....

1 Like

Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by nkwuocha1: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Human heart for 10k? angry
This is plain wickedness. Afonja can butcher for paltry sum. Even in the sale of human parts, their mediocrity is second to none. angry
Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Nawaa for these people ooo. I think I should think twice concerning dis my fiance from that area. Am begging to be afraid biko
Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by Kruzilano(m): 2:13am On Aug 20, 2017
Afonja.... For 10k.. And some where in london one sick baba got treated fir $30 mill
Re: EVIL ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ by Nutase: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2017
The wicked??

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!! / Mother's Hidden Camera Catches Nanny Brutally Throwing Baby(photos/video) / Meet The Thief Who Congratulate Police For Arresting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.