Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction (22401 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by MVLOX(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Introduction way go cost pass many pple wedding so.... Money speaking
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Dainikel(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
orbis:

Jeez....can you grow up or just shut the f..k up.......too many kids with cheap megabytes online these days....
God bless you. Lotta kids have been graced the opportunity of using smartphones to type trash online that's just the problem sad

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sweet.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by uchetom(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikenna Awujo.His family very close to ours.Congrats ike.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Dainikel(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Her mum is Ijaw.Her papa na yoruba.
She's actually from Bayelsa & her mum yoruba
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dainikel:

She's actually from Bayelsa & her mum yoruba
Wrong. She's from Lagos. She said so herself.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Dainikel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Wrong. She's from Lagos. She said so herself.
I thought I read she originates from the former...at what event did she state the latter herself?
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yet Biafra wants to break away from Nigeria, but cannot stay away from Igbo men.

FFK nko?

Story for the GODS and DOGS! Allergic to YORUBA women.

Abortion-BELT-queens and all. lipsrsealed

O di kwa EGWU! cheesy
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dainikel:

I thought I read she originates from the former...at what event did she state the latter herself?
I remember reading an interview where she stated she is mistaken to be ijaw because she is closer to her mother's family. I think there's a copy of it on NL as well. Will try to find it and mention you.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dainikel here

My name is Powede Lawrence. One of my parents is from Bayelsa and the other is from Lagos State. Growing up, I was and am still closer to my Bayelsan root. That is why I always say I am an Ijaw girl.

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Dainikel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Henryyy:
Dainikel here

My name is Powede Lawrence. One of my parents is from Bayelsa and the other is from Lagos State. Growing up, I was and am still closer to my Bayelsan root. That is why I always say I am an Ijaw girl.

Oh! Got it now...truly people tend to sometimes align one to their maternal origin. Got the same ish too.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dainikel:

Oh! Got it now...truly people tend to sometimes align one to their maternal origin. Got the same ish too.
I totally understand what you mean.All well.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nowenuse: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourTerror:
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless the Afonja marriage.

I wonder why this Igbo boy will leave all our beautiful girls and head to the West for wife.

After all the money his parents spent on him in Anambra, its Oil and Pepper that he wants to lick all his life. What happened to our Onugbu, Nsala and Ofeakwu soup? Can this Afonja lady prepare these? Can she!

And why the fucck is that boy dressed like an Hausa man? These are Igbo hybrids we don't need at all. Probably his father is Igbo and Mother Hausa. Now he has married a Westerner to continue the dissolution of the Super Igbo DNA. I don't really like this marriage. Am angry now.

Young man better do the needful and divorce this lady ASAP and head back home for a wife material.

There are countless Igbo men marrying from other parts of Nigeria. I have even seen Igbo men who married Hausa and Yoruba muslim women.
Love does not know ethnicity, religion, race or colour.

Wish them a happy married life and stop promoting tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Oye0404(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourTerror:
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.

I wonder why this Igbo boy will leave all our beautiful girls and head to the West for wife.

After all the money his parents spent on him in Anambra, its Oil and Pepper that he wants to lick all his life. What happened to our Onugbu, Nsala and Ofeakwu soup? Can this Afonja lady prepare these? Can she!

And why the fucck is that boy dressed like an Hausa man? These are Igbo hybrids we don't need at all. Probably his father is Igbo and Mother Hausa. Now he has married a Westerner to continue the dissolution of the Super Igbo DNA. I don't really like this marriage. Am angry now.

Young man better do the needful and divorce this lady ASAP and head back home for a wife material.

now that you've gotten more than what u can handle, I hope u'll let your brain do the thinking next tine and not ur anus
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by FA13(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourTerror:
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't be so stupid! Your stupidity is even suprising to association of the stupids!
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by pweetiedee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
YourTerror:
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Lol.

I'm sure there is at least one transformer I. your street.
okoro, do the needful.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by pweetiedee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Yet Biafra wants to break away from Nigeria, but cannot stay away from Igbo men.

FFK nko?

Story for the GODS and DOGS! Allergic to YORUBA women.

Abortion-BELT-queens and all. lipsrsealed

O di kwa EGWU! cheesy

Grow up
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by biblegirl: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
The guy doesnt even knw u exist not to talk of reading ur comment
YourTerror:
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
The Wedding Introduction of stunning model and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (Tourism) 2013, Powede Eniola lawrence, to her fiance, Ikechukwu, IS TOOK PLACE TODAY, August 19th, 2017.

I know I am not the only one who saw that

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by uchetom(f): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Carlisle:

The Wedding Introduction of stunning model and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (Tourism) 2013, Powede Eniola lawrence, to her fiance, Ikechukwu, IS TOOK PLACE TODAY, August 19th, 2017.

I know I am not the only one who saw that
And his name is ikenna awujo not ikechukwu.
Re: Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's Wedding Introduction by letusbepieces: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dat is a correct girl.

Both front and back on point. She also gat brains. Who cares whether she is Ijaw or Yoruba.

As an Igbo Man, i fully endorse this marriage.

HML!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Robbed At Gunpoint In Paris / Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.