Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria (38563 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by eyoniggar(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if theres one person that is not happy about buharis return na tinubu...from day one he knew buhari was a sick man and the plan is still for osibanjo his puppet to become the president of nigeria and then he can be chosen as the VP that he wanted so badly...forget all this fake messages am giving u the real load down.tinubu is a master politifian and he understands the game..but buhari is a very stubborn man and its unlikely that he would resign..tinubu wanted to play the yaradua scene guess it didn work out this time

Its just a matter of time, baba go resign,that plan will still work. You dont expect the Yar-adua saga to happen as the same as this. It will be different, but the plan will still work.

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Bobby808: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

I know how bitter and shocked mist of you guys are yesterday,

Take heart

Its going to be a long Ride

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless Yemi Osinbajo

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
But is it not that man Buhari we all saw coming down fron the plain? Is there any live in that man? Can that broom stick like man sit for three hours in the office, and work for two days? To me all those who are praising, asking him to resume are very wicked and God will not be happy with them because in actual sense that man is finished. He need rest.

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Najokee: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Cooly100:

[s]Why not answer the question....? Would you wish people well..who forced your father to return to his security man work... from his sick bed...? Wicked man you would curse those people...Oshogbo treachery and deceit has taken better off you in this Buhari's case![/s]
I dont answer to frauds… busted liars….. NL 419 grin angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by sarrki(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Atiku2019:

Nope he remains a Political juggernaut

You are a patriot
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
now that buhari is back to nigeria can the dollar price begin to Rise again please i have few 1000s i would like to exchange for Atleast $1 =700 naira.

Okkkkk now I see so u don join those my friends praying for the dollar price to rise abigrin

Una weldon oooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Karlovich: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

You hate Yorubas but your stupidity enriches one.

Stop blaming Buhari and Yorubas for your lack of achievements.

You are showing the same lack of vision and judgement coming to Nairaland to waste your MB - making Seun Osewa richer.

Take heart ...You can always use a noose
kk, now run along and play with your toys
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
sarrki:

At bolded

A prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

With the way things are at the moment i didn't see your prayer coming thru

who is not a sinner? We beg for God's Grace!
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
He thought that Buhari would pass on, but God disappointed him and THEM!
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by holyword: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Buhari's return was a forceful one. Through his national broadcast on monday will determine his purpose of forceful return. Some politicians said he will hand over to v.p and travel back.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by GuntersChain(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
national leader abroad when the president was arriving the country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Azam101: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
edoboy33:
it seems the come back of a frail president buhari after over 100 Days out of office is now an achievement for the APC
that's how bad the APC have made Nigeria to become

God help us push out this demonic party in 2019
wailing wailer checked and confirmed

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
wink wink cheesy wink wink
Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by bluecircle470: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=edoboy33 post=59646090]it seems the come back of a frail president buhari after over 100 Days out of office is now an achievement for the APC
that's how bad the APC have made Nigeria to become

God help us push out this demonic party in 2019[/quote
]

Thought PDP did the same during yaradua's government, so why the unnecessary ranting now?

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by bluecircle470: 4:25am On Aug 21, 2017
vengertime:
Thiefnubuu is nobody

At your own peril.

Re: Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria by LexngtonSteele: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Karlovich:
kk, now run along and play with your toys

Go get a brain transplant grin

President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun