Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe (15549 Views)

What Are The Essential Doctrines Of Christianity? / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
The meaning is, that, just as God sent Himself, so does He send you.

There is no argument whatsover and none anywhere for that matter, as regards to, whether or not Jesus is the same as God (i.e. one being) especially if you agree and accept that it is possible for God to simultaneously and concurrently being in heaven and on earth at any particular point in time

this is what you sent me the other time we chatted saying God sent himself, if not misquoting where did you find all you wrote above
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
walls01:
this is what you sent me the other time we chatted saying God sent himself, if not misquoting where did you find all you wrote above

walls01:
read your bible slowly and carefully.
Jesus said as the father sent me so I do you. please explain the meaning

MuttleyLaff:
The meaning is, that, just as God sent Himself, so does He send you

walls01:
you are not following.
the argument is if Jesus is same as God i.e one being

MuttleyLaff:
There is no argument whatsover and none anywhere for that matter, as regards to, whether or not Jesus is the same as God (i.e. one being) especially if you agree and accept that it is possible for God to simultaneously and concurrently be in heaven and on earth at any particular point in time

The above is the exact circumstances or background to how and why I typed that which you are referencing to

Did you watch the small video clip at all?
Did you see how Agent Smith was multiplying?
Is it far fetch or difficult to believe that God can do more and better than multiplying Himself like done by Agent Smith, in that film?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

The above is the exact circumstances or background to how and why I typed that which you are referencing to

Did you watch the small video clip at all?
Did you see how Agent Smith was multiplying?
Is it far fetch or difficult to believe that God can do more and better than multiplying Himself like done by Agent Smith, in that film?

I don't even know what to write or say, about you using film to explain the awesomeness of God. brother stop misquoting the Bible to suit your belief
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
walls01:
I don't even know what to write or say, about you using film to explain the awesomeness of God. brother stop misquoting the Bible to suit your belief
brother, I will use anything, burning fire bush, film, or whatnot to explain the awesomeness of God

If a mere Agent Smith, can multiply self, like watched in that few minutes video-clip, imagine God doing His version, with great finesse
You do agree and accept that it is a stunt, what God pulled, whilst still in heaven, came down to earth, as Jesus Christ?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
brother, I will use anything, burning fire bush, film, or whatnot to explain the awesomeness of God

If a mere Agent Smith, can multiply self, like watched in that few minutes video-clip, imagine God doing His version, with great finesse
You do agree and accept that it is a stunt, what God pulled, whilst still in heaven, came down to earth, as Jesus Christ?

just as I send myself, where in the Bible are you quoting?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
walls01:
just as I send myself
What you mean by "just as I send myself"?
Can you send yourself, to be at the same time, in more than one place?

walls01:
where in the Bible are you quoting?
Where in the Bible am I quoting what?
I dont understand or know what you are asking me
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

There is no argument whatsover and none anywhere for that matter, as regards to, whether or not Jesus is the same as God (i.e. one being) especially if you agree and accept that it is possible for God to simultaneously and concurrently be in heaven and on earth at any particular point in time

I am quoting you or you forgot you wrote that ?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

MuttleyLaff:
What you mean by "just as I send myself"?
Can you send yourself, to be at the same time, in more than one place?

Where in the Bible am I quoting what?
I dont understand or know what you are asking me
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
I am quoting you or you forgot you wrote that?
6Though he was God,
he did not think of equality with God, as something to cling to.
7Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form

- Philippians 2:6-7

Seems you can't imagine or don't want to grasp mentally that, God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
6Though he was God,

Seems you can't imagine or don't want to grasp mentally that, God can send Himself, did send Himself to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ

you don't even understand the bible. anyway am still waiting for the verse you quoted. Jesus said the father sent me you said Jesus sent himself. originators of strange doctrine
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
6Though he was God,

which version of the Bible are you misquoting?
philippians 6: form of God means he was a spirit. 9: God exalted him not God exalted himself.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
you don't even understand the bible.
anyway am still waiting for the verse you quoted.
Jesus said the father sent me you said Jesus sent himself. originators of strange doctrine
Chief, there is God ooo
This is what happens, when people misunderstand and misinterpret other people's post
Produce the quote where I said "Jesus sent himself",
If you cant, then please retract the slander and tender apologies
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
which version of the Bible are you misquoting?
philippians 6: form of God means he was a spirit. 9: God exalted him not God exalted himself.
Whose words are in the quote above?
walls01's, I guess?
Now walls01, can your word(s) become alive?
Can your word(s) leave you and become flesh?
Can you exalt your word(s) and give it a name that is above every name?
If you cant do any of these and/or none of all, then tell, who do you think is capable to?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Chief, there is God ooo
This is what happens, when people misunderstand and misinterpret other people's post
Produce the quote where I said "Jesus sent himself",
If you cant, then please retract the slander and tender apologies

you said God sent himself which means Jesus is God then that automatically means Jesus sent himself
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Whose words are in the quote above? w
alls01's, I guess?
Now walls01, can your word(s) become alive?
Can your word(s) leave you and become flesh?
Can you exalt your word(s) and give it a name that is above every name?
If you cant do any of these and/or none of all, then tell, who do you think is capable to?

this words are irrelevant to what you are quoting
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
you said God sent himself which means Jesus is God then that automatically means Jesus sent himself
I am glad you understood the "God sent Himself" remark
but please produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
and if you cant, then please retract your slander and tender apologies

walls01:
this words are irrelevant to what you are quoting
Your words might be irrelevant, God's, isnt
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
adetayo234:

And why would Jesus say "once you see me, you've seen the father?"

Let me try to explain something to you.

1. Jesus is God leaving his Glory in heaven to come to earth.

2. God is a Trinity; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The three are one and same. Wherever you see one, you will see the others.

Hope it is clear now?
Where in the Bible is God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit written? Jesus said, pray in The name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Where did God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit came from?

Thanks in advance for the insult.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Why am I not surprised you didn't read?

If you couldn't read properly enough to respond correctly to DeSepiero's simple and clearly written question, what then made you think the benefit of what I wrote was for you.

Please carry go with sorry self inferiority complex. Mtchew. Tufiakwa. Tu ito e danu.
You are dealing with a kid who has comprehension problem.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Behold, the virgin shall be with child,
and shall bring forth a son,
And they shall call his name Immanuel; which is, being interpreted, God with us

- Matthew 1:23

Walls01, who is the baby in Matthew 1:23 above, whose name is interpreted as "God with us"?
In what form was that and the God with us?

And, pls add this;

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace
Isaiah:9:6
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Behold, the virgin shall be with child,
and shall bring forth a son,
And they shall call his name Immanuel; which is, being interpreted, God with us

- Matthew 1:23

Walls01, who is the baby in Matthew 1:23 above, whose name is interpreted as "God with us"?
In what form was that and the God with us?

And, pls add this;
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

from your above words God sent himself which means Jesus is God then Jesus sent himself simple
MuttleyLaff:
I am glad you understood the "God sent Himself" remark
but please produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
and if you cant, then please retract your slander and tender apologies

Your words might be irrelevant, God's, isnt
You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
analice107:
and, pls add this;

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace
Thanks ojaare my sister
I had on Page 4 already provided that scripture
but walls01 is working hard hiding from the truth
and wanting not to acknowledge that "...The mighty God, The everlasting Father..." in it, are worthy of his attention
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
analice107:

And, pls add this;

and by this you think it means God sent himself?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
Do you perchance, send yourself on errands, at all?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Do you perchance, send yourself on errands, at all?

you don't understand my point, Jesus said my father sent me you said he sent himself. now which verse are you quoting or which Bible version are you using?
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
you don't understand my point,
Jesus said my father sent me you said he sent himself.
now which verse are you quoting or which Bible version are you using?
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created
and is supreme over all creation

- Colossians 1:15

You have no point to understand

I've asked enough times, to please produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
and if you cant, to then please retract your slander and tender apologies

Why cant you just produce the quote to show exactly what I wrote or said?
Is it too much to ask or too much a request to carry out?

You are unable to produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
because I never and didn't say
"Jesus sent himself"
yet you refuse to retract your slander and tender apologies

OK walls01, dont worry.
See Colossians 1:15 above?
I am using it, to lower the bar for you to step across and/or jump over
God is Spirit, right?
Now Jesus is, the visible image of the Spirit, invisible God

Importantly, God, coexists as God the Father and Jesus Christ, the Son
You coexist as a father and son, too, dont you?
God does this as well, the only thing difference is, His is done, on a higher different level and out of this world dimension
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created
and is supreme over all creation

- Colossians 1:15

You have no point to understand

I've asked enough times, to please produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
and if you cant, to then please retract your slander and tender apologies

Why cant you just produce the quote to show exactly what I wrote or said?
Is it too much to ask or too much a request to carry out?

You are unable to produce the quote where you falsely claimed, I said "Jesus sent himself",
because I never and didn't say
"Jesus sent himself"
yet you refuse to retract your slander and tender apologies

OK wallis01, dont worry.
See Colossians 1:15 above?
I am using it, to lower the bar for you to step across and/or jump over
God is Spirit, right?
Now Jesus is, the visible image of the Spirit, invisible God

Importantly, God, coexists as God the Father and Jesus Christ, the Son
You coexist as a father and son, too, dont you?
Only thing different is, God does this as well, but on a higher different level and out of this world dimension

you really clearly don't understand the Bible. you and I are made in the image of God. I bet you do not understand the meaning of first born as in chapter 15. and 13 he said dear son. and 19 it reads it pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell. in 19 it is clear God gave Jesus special privileges.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by MuttleyLaff: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:
you really clearly don't understand the Bible. you and I are made in the image of God.
I bet you do not understand the meaning of first born as in chapter 15. and 13 he said dear son.
and 19 it reads it pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell. in 19 it is clear God gave Jesus special privileges.
I really and clearly understand Colossians 1:15 went over your head

I accept that, sometimes, some just can't understand how God, the Father, is Jesus too.
You happen to be one, I have come to terms with, that you're blind to seeing this fact
and unable to get your head round the idea and truth that Jesus is same as God (i.e. one being)
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:

It'll make more sense if we analyze that scripture. Don't assume what it says. Look at it and say word for word what it says.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Thank ojaare my sister
I had on Page 4 already provided that scripture
but wallis01 is working hard hiding from the truth
and wanting not to acknowledge that "...The mighty God, The everlasting Father..." in it, are worthy of his attention
They have 'Watch Tower blinders' on. They have been told not to see those scriptures as they are.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by analice107: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
walls01:

you really clearly don't understand the Bible. you and I are made in the image of God. I bet you do not understand the meaning of first born as in chapter 15. and 13 he said dear son. and 19 it reads it pleased the father that in him should all fullness dwell. in 19 it is clear God gave Jesus special privileges.
Lolzzz, And, you understand the Bible with all the ramblings here? Guy, he is schooling you like a toddler.
Re: The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe by walls01: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I really and clearly understand Colossians 1:15 went over your head

I accept that, sometimes, some just can't understand how God, the Father, is Jesus too.
You happen to be one, I have come to terms with, that you're blind to seeing this fact
and unable to get your head round the idea and truth that Jesus is same as God (i.e. one being)

you are interpreting a clear word. Jesus said the father sent me, he also said I overcome and sit with my father. and God told Jesus sit in my right hand until I make your enemy your foot stool. I wonder how you guys turn bible upside down.
o I forgot to add just as God sent himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Set To Storm Ghana / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" / Using Casket For Burial In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.