Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (33233 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by danduj(m): 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Letter to buhari

Dear buhari...firstly I congratulates you on your arrival back to Nigeria...secondly I want to warn you pls don't chuk your mouth on top ASUU matter...we Non Academic Nigerian students have decided that we don't want to resume now....just give us like two weeks after sallah...then you can chuk your mouth in the matter....Thank you and we wish you travel soon.....

Signed..The president...NON ACADEMIC NIGERIAN STUDENTS (NANS)

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by benefitzte: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is supposed to be funny right?
Ok, now am laughing.

Seriously the man knows the kind of wife he is married to but for the fact that he couldn't scientifically prove "their" flight mode he is not believed.
Such is life sha.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by sureheaven(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oh God...... laugh wan kill person. abeg shift wan i faint.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by ultron12345: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Superstition has truly blocked the brains of majority of Nigerians.

And what pains me even more is that some very silly people will soon storm this thread saying that the mans story is true or is possible.

Turn into bird indeed!!!......Rubbish

If witchcraft is real, when the Portuguese ransacked Benin, why didn't the Edo witches use their powers to fight back.
If they can indeed turn into birds, the U.S. Military would have initiated its soldiers into Nigerian covens so that they can cheaply and quietly fly into enemy territory and attack. Perhaps they could spiritually disarm north koreas missiles. Same said for the bulletproof juju.....all of it is absolute nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Chookmasteriyke: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Air force 1 ;DAir force 1
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by cy4cent(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by win2kwire: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
anyone who believes in witchcraft is a monkey, not yet human with some brain. their passport should be taken away

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by LexngtonSteele: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
What's hilarious is that people actually believe the "true stories" of this fiction writer of a lawyer Emeka .... Joro Olomofin too is talented in this regard

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by correctguy101(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dem plenty for Nigeria.
I wonder y witches seems to fail to disturb atheists.
E b like say I go turn atheist o, cos I get one bini girl for my radar.
just in case
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by TheFlex(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
the thin line between Sanity and Insanity!

meanwhile

just want to chat...make a new friend rather anonymously!
place your number as a comment and i'll call you
need someone to talk to?
someone to share your heart with?
yeah...drop your number or send it as a pm- go to my bio and send an email message.

i'll call back. Yes, i'll do the calling.

Life of a Doctor cool

Blessed to be a Blessing
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by hAlexandro(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin grin Awon Iya osoromigba apani mayoda olokiki oru
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by deelobe: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
grin cool grin
Edo Airways mode activated

You are high on something. That's an expensive joke and insulting
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by deelobe: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
grin cool grin
Edo Airways mode activated

You are high on something. That's an expensive joke and insulting
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nifeola: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mo ti rerIn yoh...... laff Iyaf commot all my teeth
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by buchai: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
laugh no gree me read the story finish.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Ehinmola(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
The american lawyers are only pretending as if witches and wizards don't exist. The world is full of mysteries. A lot of books were written by the so called oyinbos about initiation into witchcraft otherwise why did oxford dictionary defined witch and the call for central law on witchcraft violence

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Richy4(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
correctguy101:
Dem plenty for Nigeria.

I wonder y witches seems to fail to disturb atheists.

E b like say I go turn atheist o, cos I get one bini girl for my radar.

just in case

I just want to ask you..Have you seen any in Nigeria first hand or just the fact that some illiterates caught someone hallucinating due to dementia and he/she got accused? Have you really witness any of them flying or just some beer parlour gist..?

People deal with facts this days...Time for "my neighbor said she saw.... " has gone... we need first hand info..
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by madjune(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sounds like a typical, hilarious Roald Dahl short story plot.

But then, the realms of the diabolical are real.
It's always the case to presume the victim as mentally unstable until it's late.

That's how the devil operates.
He makes one helpless till one runs out of time.

May God help and protect us. Amen.
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by TheEminentLaity: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unfortunately, in homeland such psychiatric cases are seen as normal and rational non-superstitious people are the demons. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
ultron12345:

And what pains me even more is that some very silly people will soon storm this thread saying that the mans story is true or is possible.

If witchcraft is real, when the Portuguese ransacked Benin, why didn't the Edo witches use their powers to fight back.
If they can indeed turn into birds, the U.S. Military would have initiated its soldiers into Nigerian covens so that they can cheaply and quietly fly into enemy territory and attack. Perhaps they could spiritually disarm north koreas missiles. Same said for the bulletproof juju.....all of it is absolute nonsense.
%10000000000000 correct! and why is it that witchcraft only exists in Africa/nigeria and not in China, Germany, Poland or Switzerland?
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Richy4:

I just want to ask you..Have you seen any in Nigeria first hand or just the fact that some illiterates caught someone hallucinating due to dementia and he/she got accused? Have you really witness any of them flying or just some beer parlour gist..?

People deal with facts this days...Time for "my neighbor said she saw.... " has gone... we need first hand info..
yep! it's funny how no one ever witnessed it first hand, it's always from one story teller to Another hence why these Archaic barbarians murder innocent folk on an accusations of witchcraft. infact if witchcraft exist i would like to meet them and buy them a bottles of Heineken perhaps they can teach me how to fly to and fro London to nigeria and save me some money on flight tickets.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
a bush mentality will not stop because that person traveled abroad!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by bedspread: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by freshvine(f): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
ultron12345:

Do you know that all invention, technology and science are made up of every mineral(water) and all solid formation (sand) and they've element of life (workability)

If you believe a white man can use this two components to give you aeroplane, phone, car... why doubt what the black man can do?
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Richy4(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
gypsey:
yep! it's funny how no one ever witnessed it first hand, it's always from one story teller to Another hence why these Archaic barbarians murder innocent folk on an accusations of witchcraft. infact if witchcraft exist i would like to meet them and buy then a bottle of Heineken perhaps they can teach me how to fly to and fro London to nigeria and save me some money on flight tickets.

My brother if it was really existing, why are Nigerians looking for Visa to travel abroad, when u can always travel to anywhere in the world just by snapping your fingers...Edo state that they accused of witchcraft, all the indigene of that state would have all gone abroad.. cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by britiko: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Lawyer and Human Rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye shared this story of a Nigerian man divorcing his wife in America on his Facebook page:

His wife filed for divorce. He came to me. I didn't want to represent him. I sent him to another lawyer, an American. When he came to the lawyers for interview, they called him into the conference hall to talk with him and to assess his case.

They asked him to tell them the problem between him and his wife. He told them that his wife and her relatives have been trying to kill him. They asked him to explain further. He told them that his wife's relatives use diabolical means to attack him. The lawyers got really confused. They stopped writing. They told him to please explain what he meant. He said his wife and her relatives are witches and they attack him at night.

Each lawyer went to get a cup of coffee to listen. He told them how his wife and relatives would turn into birds and flight to his bedroom and attack him at night. The lawyers asked him where those relatives of his wife lived. And the lawyers picked up their pens to write down the names and addresses of these witnesses.

The man told the lawyers that they live in Nigeria. The lawyers asked him how would they come and attack him, expecting to hear the airport they landed in. But the man was so sure of himself.

He even became argumentative and said: "Don't you know how witches move?" The lawyers were flabbergasted. The man went on: "They fly to my house at night".

The lawyer asked: "Okay, when they enter the United States where do they stay?".

The man fired back: "They don't stay. They just attack me and in the morning, they will fly back".

The lawyer asked: "Where do they fly back to?".

The man replied: "Nigeria".

The lawyer had to be sure, so he asked again: "So, they fly from Nigeria to your house each night, and fly back to Africa in the morning?".

The man said yes.

The lawyer called me to ask me if I had any objections if they sent the man to a psychiatric hospital for treatment. I told them I had no objections. That would be in his best interest.

http://www.lailasblog.com/read-story-nigerian-man-divorcing-wife-america-shes-witch/

lalasticlala

Lol. I cant stop laughing o.This situation wld be very frustrating for the guy. It just didn't add up for the lawyers...
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
There are millions of ways to fail an exam..

Nobody bothered to read that it was the wife who filed for divorce and not the man

The man was only being defensive after he must have been served the divorced papers

Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Lawyer and Human Rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye shared this story of a Nigerian man divorcing his wife in America on his Facebook page:

His wife filed for divorce. He came to me. I didn't want to represent him. I sent him to another lawyer, an American. When he came to the lawyers for interview, they called him into the conference hall to talk with him and to assess his case.

They asked him to tell them the problem between him and his wife. He told them that his wife and her relatives have been trying to kill him. They asked him to explain further. He told them that his wife's relatives use diabolical means to attack him. The lawyers got really confused. They stopped writing. They told him to please explain what he meant. He said his wife and her relatives are witches and they attack him at night.

Each lawyer went to get a cup of coffee to listen. He told them how his wife and relatives would turn into birds and flight to his bedroom and attack him at night. The lawyers asked him where those relatives of his wife lived. And the lawyers picked up their pens to write down the names and addresses of these witnesses.

The man told the lawyers that they live in Nigeria. The lawyers asked him how would they come and attack him, expecting to hear the airport they landed in. But the man was so sure of himself.

He even became argumentative and said: "Don't you know how witches move?" The lawyers were flabbergasted. The man went on: "They fly to my house at night".

The lawyer asked: "Okay, when they enter the United States where do they stay?".

The man fired back: "They don't stay. They just attack me and in the morning, they will fly back".

The lawyer asked: "Where do they fly back to?".

The man replied: "Nigeria".

The lawyer had to be sure, so he asked again: "So, they fly from Nigeria to your house each night, and fly back to Africa in the morning?".

The man said yes.

The lawyer called me to ask me if I had any objections if they sent the man to a psychiatric hospital for treatment. I told them I had no objections. That would be in his best interest.

http://www.lailasblog.com/read-story-nigerian-man-divorcing-wife-america-shes-witch/

lalasticlala

Well no state or federal court will grant u a divorce with this kinda witchcraft story
Re: Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch by Gerrard59(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
ultron12345:

Same I've been saying.

I find it hard to believe witchcraft is real. If it's, how come we've not used it to develop the country and new technologies?

Science remains the surest way to development.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Turning A Tomboy Or Tomgirl Is Self-Conflicting / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.