Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Murder On Koboland.com - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Murder On Koboland.com (5874 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / The Murder Case- A short story (2) (3) (4)

Re: Murder On Koboland.com by adebayo201: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
parislomo:

Doyin: For starters, I do not entertain long letters, nah, can't stand them after the one by MARIAMA BA. lol. . .
But you got me glued and I could not just try to skip one line. Now, I've got to give it to you: YOU ARE GOOD and I mean it.

i will advice u to read it at 9it. Very interestinging write upz.

well done doyin grin
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by vescucci(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
I feel like I'm the only word of caution here. Doyin, I actually like this thing and I don't want it to flop. Don't let praise and requests from some dyslexic people sway you. Stick to your way of writing and make your letters however you see fit. People who can't finish it at a go can come back to it for Peter Pan's sake. No serious literature is written with a plethora of editors. Nimwits at that. Jeez, what did she put in my drink?
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by bluespice(f): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
vescucci:

I feel like I'm the only word of caution here. Doyin, I actually like this thing and I don't want it to flop. Don't let praise and requests from some dyslexic people sway you. Stick to your way of writing and make your letters however you see fit. People who can't finish it at a go can come back to it for Peter Pan's sake. No serious literature is written with a plethora of editors. Nimwits at that. Jeez, what did she put in my drink?
i have missed you kiss
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by shilling(f): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2010
. . . interesting . . .
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by journerman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2010
uhmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by spikedcylinder: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2010
vescucci:

Lol.
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Doyin can you get to the point. tongue
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by TechPros(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ doyin
Pls, pls and pls come and continue with what u started, u make me keep coming to this page through out today in the office.
aba! u can't turn me to an internet mad man. angry angry

hiss and walk away angry
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by vescucci(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2010
Nigga, you gay
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by ProAnti: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2010
Why start what u cant finish??
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by Ultrame(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2010
^^^^^^
Don't worry, He'll be back.

Doyin, You know how you starve a pet to make him appreciate his food? well, that's kind of how this is. Get your literary ass back here and finish what you started!.
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by troublenot: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2010
now where is this friggin writer
angry angry angry
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by troublenot: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by adebayo201: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2010
Ultrame:

^^^^^^
Don't worry, He'll be back.

Doyin, You know how you starve a pet to make him appreciate his food? well, that's kind of how this is. Get your literary backside back here and finish what you started!.

pls dont keep us waiting D-DON embarassed undecided cry
Re: Murder On Koboland.com by maedan(f): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hmm @ doyin even though I don't like you again tongue sad, I am still interested in the progress of this your Koboland story. Or have you reached the peak of your literary prowess? If so abeg do and let us know so we won't be wasting time waiting tongue.

Turnitin Plagiarism Detector/ Quillbot / The Naijastories Anthology #1 - Of Tears And Kisses, Heroes And Villains / The Ones Called Dogs (the Full Story)