Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday (21878 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Lesotho Records First Case Of Coronavirus / Cameroon Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Thatlonevoice(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
now this is development... not when we have home and away president a, ipob wailers, arewa mugus and stewpeed polithivechians..

and that's from the world's most populated country... buubuu no fit handle us.. what happens if he goes to china....
mtcheeewww
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by maclatunji: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are breaking new grounds in technological innovation, we in Nigeria and Africa are still stuck in the vicious cycle of primitive accumulation of wealth via looting and corruption. The shameless and hopeless elders and politicians who travel abroad see how things are done in more developed countries don't give a damn about Nigeria. Even the youths who should be the hope of Nigeria are on Nairaland shouting afonja, developers, Igbo, skull miners and all that allied crap.

Make una kwantinue o. Shame on Nigeria.

Well written. However, some people are working to ensure that such mindless culture stops.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Thatlonevoice(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
now that's development... not where we have ipob wailers, arewa mugus and oduduwa magas... with those steewpeed politicians at the helm of affairs..

from. the world's most populated country and the buubuu no fit handle us... what happens if he governs China...

mtchhew
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by cantok(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
and they say china is not an open society. America should borrow a leaf.....or maybe the Yankees have started doing so

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Mememan: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:
While other countries are breaking new grounds in technological innovation, we in Nigeria and Africa are still stuck in the vicious cycle of primitive accumulation of wealth via looting and corruption. The shameless and hopeless elders and politicians who travel abroad see how things are done in more developed countries don't give a damn about Nigeria. Even the youths who should be the hope of Nigeria are on Nairaland shouting afonja, developers, Igbo, skull miners and all that allied crap.

grin
So funny angry

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Phi001:
So, did you post this to inform us about it or to bash Nigeria?

We learn from information and we also learn from criticisms aka bashing.. pick the positives out of the two bro..
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Don't use a few youths on Naira land to judge all Nigerian youths. There are so many of us doing extraordinary things all across the world. But the negatives will always be heard more than the positives.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Meanwhile Nigeria had no President for 103days grin grin grin

Useless
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
And people are busy drinking gutter water instead asking for the promised uninterupted power.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

what more can one say. It is quite sad to know that many of the individuals in the leadership positions are well travelled but yet, they are not moved to compete with other nations. See these guys that shout afonja are the lower end that will remain in poverty for a long time. I feel sorry for them because if they are aware of what will be their case in the next decade, they would have taken their destinies in their hand and not the rubbish they shout here on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by mussy10(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
I dont know why a Nigeria of just yesterday will be compared with some of this world's developed countries.
A Nigeria where an average occupant is used and not ready to accept a corruption-free nation. With time we'll do more because I believe we will one day have a changed Nigeria. Meanwhile, Kudos to Chinese government and the technology shareholders
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
AryaSand:

I said the same to a man yesterday and he was like "those countries started from somewhere too." I felt like giving him a knock on the head
lol... somewhere at 57. when did south africa end apartheid and the genocide in Rwanda
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
eleojo23:
[b]Some countries [/b]are making real progress..
Many countries ......
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by kokomaster3d: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
I trust Nigerian enterpreneurs. They will soon start one in Nigeria.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by ProsperMVE1: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

"When buhari cant deliever an ordinary 3secs video to the the zombies that elected him" - My hand no they ooooooo.. lipsrsealed

"darkness is the new light" - hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha grin
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
mussy10:
I dont know why a Nigeria of just yesterday will be compared with some of this world's developed countries.
A Nigeria where an average occupant is used and not ready to accept a corruption-free nation. With time we'll do more because I believe we will one day have a changed Nigeria. Meanwhile, Kudos to Chinese government and the technology shareholders

You are wrong bro.. Not so long ago Nigeria was on the same level and par with China, India, Dubia, Singapore and many other countries.. But today what's the story?? Many countries have dropped their gabbage baggage and moved on but Nigeria has blatantly refused to do so... So... The blame is solely and squarely on us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Unimaginable123: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
AryaSand:

I said the same to a man yesterday and he was like "those countries started from somewhere too." I felt like giving him a knock on the head
Why u no slap am? Enough of all these 'started from somewhere' excuses. Black man is just very wicked. Thieves and looters without conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
mussy10:
I used to have one uncle that believed one day he will land a mega million contract with the government. Since I was a little child, he made so many promises. if you call him to greet him, he still keeps talking about his contract and how optimistic he is. He is worth nothing and I know that is how he may end..... moral lesson, one day will never come. Many nations that came after Nigeria are doing better. we will be like this for a long time until we start now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Denko2721987:

We learn from information and we also learn from criticisms aka bashing.. pick the positives out of the two bro..
how does bashing stop the ritual killer from kiiling. what intelligence!!
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Don't use a few youths on Naira land to judge all Nigerian youths. There are so many of us doing extraordinary things all across the world. But the negatives will always be heard more than the positives.
yes there are but it is very silly that people prefer to talk hate
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Unimaginable123: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
mussy10:
which Nigeria of yesterday? Was Nigeria not better than Malaysia and Singapore not quite long ago? Even dubai was a desert - the type u have in sokoto not just a long ago. Forget. Black man is a shameless thief. South Africa is so developed because of white men there. I so wish the British didn't leave Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
maclatunji:

Well written. However, [b]some people [/b]are working to ensure that such mindless culture stops.
one would expect someone like seun to be proactive about this given the popularity of his forum
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Unimaginable123: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
kokomaster3d:
I trust Nigerian enterpreneurs. They will soon start one in Nigeria.
which day?

2 Likes

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Jabioro: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Ishilove where have you be.. I have not see your post for a while.. I hope all is well.. You dey para! take am easy our youth are almost become nonentity...

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by eleojo23: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
Many countries ......
yeah...
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by joepentwo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wiszipro:
Naija to follow soon
shaa! U min Nigeria
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wow....Good development.
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Why u no slap am? Enough of all these 'started from somewhere' excuses. Black man is just very wicked. Thieves and looters without conscience.
I'm telling you. They don't think when it comes to stealing but when it comes to developing the country they'll tell us other countries started from somewhere too. Why can't they start their stealing from somewhere too and start from 5000naira.

1 Like

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Denko2721987(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
how does bashing stop the ritual killer from kiiling. what intelligence!!

I may not have any index or stats to show you on the case of ritual killers.. But criticisms aka bashing if you want to call it so, one way or the other have there merits of which i could give so many examples here.. e.g. its criticisms aka bashing that most probably make the Minister of Information to change his mind on enforcing a ban on shooting music videos outside the country.. Criticisms also come in form of protests too e.g. Many would argue that the protests of Charly Boy forced the President to return back yesterday... I could go on and go.. Its simple knowledge and intelligence as u put it bro.. Take it or leave it..
Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Koskio(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
lol... somewhere at 57. when did south africa end apartheid and the genocide in Rwanda
Ah meannnnnnnnn! Rwanda is an amazinggggggggg country. Nigeria is just a useless Giant, Rwanda better pass here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lebanon Becomes First Arab Country To Legalize Cannabis / Indonesia Prison Fire Kills 41 Drug Inmates, 80 Hospitalised (Video) / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.