Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Actors Needed For An Mnet Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Actors Needed For An Mnet Series (2504 Views)

All About Mnet Tinsel: / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by cephask: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2010
If you are between the ages of 17 - 45 and can act, then send your name and phone to wthlounge@googlemail.com for an audition that is coming up on the the 28th of February, 2010. Entry closes on the 26th February, 2010.

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via sms.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by rubber321: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2010
Well i am interested and i will send you mail definitely.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by dominique(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
there's something fishy about the email address.
another scammer at work.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by cephask: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2010
@ dominique, it's so unfortunate that our dear country has been so abused that people doubt everything good they see. the bad thing is that when you see scam, people like you don't recognize it. what harm is there in trying? Nobody is asking for money from you, for crying out loud. and funny u're not asked to send sms which would have cost u. i wish we'd be able to recognize your email if u send. our duty is to invite you to the audition and not to conduct it.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by freeman191(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2010
hi, am not an actor and am not aspiring to be, but my life dream is to be involved in productions of movies, is there any space for production assistance, even self to carry things about i dont mind, just to learn on the job is my goal, pls mail me at adetunjiaramide@yahoo.com, if its possible, my number is 08033156713, or if any other place just to get into the learning process of making movies, i will really appreciate
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by cephask: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2010
For everyone that sent his number, you will be receiving an IV on Wednesday 24/02/10. The audition is slated for 2nd - 5th March, 2010. Time is 9am. Venue will be sent to you. Thank you.

N.B.

@Freeman, I like you spirit. It all starts from there. You will receive the venue on your phone and just be there, I can't guarantee anything, but you never can tell.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by dominique(f): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
cephask:

@ dominique, it's so unfortunate that our dear country has been so abused that people doubt everything good they see. the bad thing is that when you see scam, people like you don't recognize it. what harm is there in trying? Nobody is asking for money from you, for crying out loud. and funny u're not asked to send sms which would have cost u. i wish we'd be able to recognize your email if u send. our duty is to invite you to the audition and not to conduct it.

you have no idea how many scammers roam this site on a daily basis. visit this link and see what i mean
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-202818.0.html
the email address you gave was just suspicious to me. i imagine a huge corporation like mnet will have a domain name like xyz@mnet.com instead of googlemail. one has to be wary when responding to ads like this.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by cephask: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ dominique

Fear is the greatest enemy of success. I think what you should consider at all times is the risk level. I don't work with Mnet and mind you, having a domain name does not make you genuine, after all we know people go as far creating websites for scam, so your argument is  flawed.

As I stated, I don't work with Mnet, I'm not an actor neither am  I conducting the audition. I was privileged to be asked to do what I'm doing.

There is nothing wrong with expressing your views/concern, but I'm concerned that you could make people miss their blessing with your suspicion and comment. And don't just open your mouth and call people scammers without proof. If you musst know, the series is TINSEL and it shows on DSTV, channel 102, Mon - Wed, 8pm.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2010
is there any harm in warinig people to thread unknown waters cautiously? if you want yo embark on an unknown adventure, wont you first examine the risks, pros and cons before diving head first into it?
i used to watch tinsel before the story fell apart. tell your friends at mnet that they need new writers too.
Re: Actors Needed For An Mnet Series by kikiray(f): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2010
ok i will think abt it.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigerian Christian Movies(Mount Zion And Co): List Here / Download Black Pather Blu Ray Copy NOW / What Tv Show Consumed You? Best Cliffhangers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.