Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave (32420 Views)

Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by guru90: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
I don't know why some people forget that ONLY GOD BLESSES.
Human beings does not bless at all rather they will insult the personjoin!!!
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by OLA2185(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:
Is that xo shocked.. and he name himself arabmoney.. proof that internet life is the direct opposite to reality.. undecided..

Arab money indeed. grin
abelprice:
Is that xo shocked.. and he name himself arabmoney.. proof that internet life is the direct opposite to reality.. undecided..

Arab money indeed.
Re: Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave by Nokiaguy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
My little advice : Don’t go there boy, their cash is only for ladies, if it was a girl I swear he will never turn her down..buckle up and hustle tight...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Denies Marriage Rumour with Toyin Abraham,Cursed Bloggers / Singer Patoranking Shares Bathtub Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.