Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible (643 Views)

16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
I still believe that there is a supreme being who created the earth. Though there are some parts of the bible that makes me wonder. Why are unborn generations made to suffer for what they did not cause?

Starting with the slave girl of Sarah. After she got pregnant for abraham, she was sent away for no fault of hers. Why was the child not given recognition? for Esau and Jacob, we find out that Jacob, the younger had been chosen by God from the outset. What criteria was used?

When King David slept with Uriah's wife, the child was made to die. Was it necessary to transfer one's punishment to an innocent child?

Other examples abound in the bible were God forgave kings that committed different offenses but transferred the punishment to their offsprings. Hmmmm
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by kozmicity: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm as confused as you are,but I believe that if I continue reading the bible the way I do,I'll turn into an Athiest...

So I just stopped,many people ask me why am I not as religious as I used to be...i just give excuses because I can't tell em...that it ain't what it used to be...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by chynie: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Redbeans u are really confused
Later now u will be asking if it's your fault
Dey use corner corner dey beg
U no go go church make God pity your case

I have said my o
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:
Redbeans u are really confused
Later now u will be asking if it's your fault
Dey use corner corner dey beg
U no go go church make God pity your case

I have said my o
you followed me here?shocked. In btw.. I'm just asking a question. I need clarification to strengthen my faith smiley
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by BiafranBushBoy: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:
Redbeans u are really confused Later now u will be asking if it's your fault Dey use corner corner dey beg U no go go church make God pity your case
I have said my o
And you believe he has a case?
lol...
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol...
Let's converse like old times. I need your opinion on the topic. 'Talk the talk' cheesy
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by BiafranBushBoy: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
redbeans:
Let's converse like old times. I need your opinion on the topic. 'Talk the talk' cheesy

I don't have the time for that Sir. stay cool till my attention is needed.

Also, I have never had any personal discussions with this moniker before!!
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I don't have the time for that Sir. stay cool till my attention is needed.

Also, I have never had any personal discussions with this moniker before!!
convos here. Not talking of personal chats. I've seen you on my threads before. I don't take things to heart for long. Life's too short to worry. but if you dn't wanna talk, no p smiley
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by BiafranBushBoy: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
redbeans:
convos here. Not talking of personal chats. I've seen you on my threads before. I don't take things to heart for long. Life's too short to worry. but if you dn't wanna talk, no p smiley

Because I was starting to notice you and your antics . I am not so emotional, so in case you don't know.

like I already told you... I don't care if you have plenty monikers. But creating a scene for people to send money to you under various guise, I will come knocking once more!

You succeeded in calling the mods to remove the other thread, after you edited the subject of the thread. I will still be on the lookout for you.
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by chynie: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol...
I almost fall for him trap
But thank God
I shine my eye
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Because I was starting to notice you and your antics . I am not so emotional, so in case you don't know.

like I already told you... I don't care if you have plenty monikers. But creating a scene for people to send money to you under various guise, I will come knocking once more!

You succeeded in calling the mods to remove the other thread, after you edited the subject of the thread. I will still be on the lookout for you.
it would be my pleasure to have you follow me as long as you don't attack me unjustly. Common.. We are guys o. We're bigger than that.

you can call so we meet up somewhere and clear your doubt. I had to make them delete the thread coz u were damaging my image.
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by BiafranBushBoy: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
redbeans:
it would be my pleasure to have you follow me as long as you don't attack me unjustly. Common.. We are guys o. We're bigger than that.

you can call so we meet up somewhere and clear your doubt. I had to make them delete the thread coz u were damaging my image.

I am not damaging your image. I never said anything on that thread. Like I always do, I give you the chance to know that I know you...

Truly you haven't scammed anybody, but using humour to make people believe you are poor, so that they send you free money is something that won't happen.

Now gullible people would start having pity on you, when you know that it is all lies! Economy is hard, but don't use "being poor" as the bait to collect money from gullible people. I have typed enough, I have nothing against you.
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
chynie:
I almost fall for him trap But thank God I shine my eye
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by CAPSLOCKED: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
redbeans:

When King David slept with Uriah's wife, the child was made to die. Was it necessary to transfer one's punishment to an innocent child?

WHAT ABOUT THE PART WHERE GOD GAVE DAVID'S WIFE TO HOODLUMS TO BE RAPED, BECAUSE DAVID KILLED URIAH? undecided
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT ABOUT THE PART WHERE GOD GAVE DAVID'S WIFE TO HOODLUMS TO BE RAPED, BECAUSE DAVID KILLED URIAH? undecided
wow... That's even worse. So many questions but few answers.
Re: Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I am not damaging your image. I never said anything on that thread. Like I always do, I give you the chance to know that I know you...

Truly you haven't scammed anybody, but using humour to make people believe you are poor, so that they send you free money is something that won't happen.

Now gullible people would start having pity on you, when you know that it is all lies! Economy is hard, but don't use "being poor" as the bait to collect money from gullible people. I have typed enough, I have nothing against you.
hmmm.. Of a truth, things are rough here but i didn't ask for help. Bringing it out my chest in a comical way gives me reprieve coz i love reading reactions.

Well... Now that i've been condemned openly, i'll stop. If you view all my threads, it's either me talking of my sexual fantasy, brokeness or joking about some monikers. But i'll try and only write on my perversion and joke henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

A World In Flames By Johnydon22 / Laodicea, Part 2 : What Makes Jesus Sick? ( Rev 3:16 ) - Paul Ellis / How Could GOD Allow This? How Could GOD Allow This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.