Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? (7649 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Larryfest(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
In Yoruba culture there's a belief that if you do that you will be subjected to penury till the baby grows and can talk well that's just a belief but then why on earth would you wanna do something like that sef Like there isn't enough babes to have sex with around you..
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
a trip at quilox will be nice. Don't you think so? smiley
Bring patriot girls when coming
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Lewaluv(f): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Things like this will bring you bad luck.
AdiNik:
Have been seeing this girl for about 3 years now and even though she had a boyfriend all through this period, we usually had sex anytime I am back to town. I just got back recently and she is pregnant for her boyfriend( about 5 to 6 months gone). Being trying to avoid her since she is now pregnant for her guy but she is still insisting we do the usual.( have sex).
Have u ever had to have sex with someone that's pregnant with someone's baby?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by migeoart(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
Na wa ooooo
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
This one is 'strong' o

OP we know you want to do it so just go ahead, you don't need us to validate your decision undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Bring patriot girls when coming
awon omo wobe?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
awon omo wobe?
English please,
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

English please,
slay queens shey?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by PROWESX(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2017

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
slay queens shey?
No, baba won't like me inviting slay Queens to aso rock
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by sirfee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
AdiNik:
During the period we were having sex, I felt so bad after every encounter knowing she has a boyfriend but can't seem to stop myself from doing that. I had to leave town because of her but still find myself coming back to her anytime I was back in town.
Anytime I refuse her sex, she cries and says I am hurting her.. And all sorts.
Listen to yourself,it is very bad.

You are working on the wrong lane,beware of thunderbolt(magun) and bad luck.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by KaBabs1: 4:27am On Aug 21, 2017
nerodenero:
How would you feel if someone sleeps with your pregant wife or girlfriend or sister? Answer this question objectively.

You need Jesus!!!

Don't matter though. What about the baby daddy? Do you think he banged someone else's pregnant gf too?
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by johnson232: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
motun2017:
i don tire for this world
Lol
You wey never see anything dey say u don tire for this world...
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
dis one is strng
. Op so u r using ur dicck to disturb anoda man's child .hmmmm. Dont b surprised if d baby resembles u ..its a belief tho

Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by motun2017(f): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
johnson232:

Lol
You wey never see anything dey say u don tire for this world...
who tell u say i neva see anything? haha
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by johnson232: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
motun2017:
who tell u say i neva see anything? haha
Lol
No be u dey comment for NL so...Meaning u can see clearly
U know say pple dey wey no dey see? U don ever try close your eyes for only five minutes?

If u wey dey kamkpe like dis, say life don tire u because of wetin u hear or see, wetin u say make who no fit see or hear con talk...
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by Basic123: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
there are too many liars on nairaland.
Re: Have You Had Sex With A Pregnant Woman That's Not Your Baby? by motun2017(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
johnson232:

Lol
No be u dey comment for NL so...Meaning u can see clearly
U know say pple dey wey no dey see? U don ever try close your eyes for only five minutes?

If u wey dey kamkpe like dis, say life don tire u because of wetin u hear or see, wetin u say make who no fit see or hear con talk...
oh . i get you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry Someone U Met Through The Internet? / Two Things That Must Happen To You If You've Slept With A Lady / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.