Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

How To Seduce A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Girl (9953 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce A Girl by Starbeams: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you’re interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first.

Dress up. If you want a woman to notice you, you’ll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you’re attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you’re worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that’s flattering for your body.
Remember, it’s sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you’re more of a button down guy. You won’t feel comfortable if you’re not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction.
Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.

Listen to her. When you approach a woman, try to listen. People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like “What do you do for living?” and “Where did you grow up?”
Always convey that you’re listening. Smile, nod, and occasionally offer commentary like “Uh-huh” or “Yeah.” Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well.

Be confident. Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you’ desire.
Remember, there’s a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it’s fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you’re from, and other details about yourself she might ask for.Make her laugh. Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side.

Use body language to flirt. Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you’re attracted to her and interested in getting physical.
Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you’re feeling confident.
Find ways to break the touch .... ...........................

Check continuation from the link below

Source: http://naijaboss.com/2017/08/20/how-to-seduce-a-girl/

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247 prepare to be seduced

i don know how dem dey do am now grin

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by zainabfidelity(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
And give her a nice gift, and dont frgt to give her money esp if she x naija gal.
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by ikp120(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
All those just to get pussy? 500 Naira will solve the problem more easily na. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bruv same thing on my mind
With a different chick cheesy
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineG:
bruv same thing on my mind
With a different chick cheesy

lmao

yes o..........dude just revealed the way

happy sunday
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

happy sunday
thanks man wink
Wish you the same

But most chicks on nairaland are smart
Wanna try it with a chick in real life cheesy grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao
happy sunday
na married woman dat babe be ooo
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Smallville10:
na married woman dat babe be ooo

i know na

i hear say she marry Jesus 3 years ago

but she no get anybody to make feel alright when konji attack cos according to her, her husband no dey into such wordly stuffs

abi lalas247 na lie i lie abi na truth a truth grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineG:
thanks man wink
Wish you the same

But most chicks on nairaland are smart
Wanna try it with a chick in real life cheesy grin

hahahah

hope you give us feed back to know its effectiveness o..............

Test it for us and let us know if it worked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lewaluv(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Things like this should come natural.
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by thesicilian: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
zainabfidelity:
And give her a nice gift, and dont frgt to give her money esp if she x naija gal.
And food. Many Nigerian girls are hungry so be prepared to fill their stomach first.
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i know na

i hear say she marry Jesus 3 years ago

but she no get anybody to make feel alright when konji attack cos according to her, her husband no dey into such wordly stuffs

abi lalas247 na lie i lie abi na truth a truth grin
Idunno wt u talking about sad
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

By who
I hope you mean jesus grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Learnstuffs: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
OP use ur time to research on how to make money. U go dey alright
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Idunno wt u talking about sad

grin grin

Lalas247:

Hubby is Jesus we don't do all that worldly stuffs grin

remember now grin grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin

remember now grin grin

It's Sunday I don go church repent my last week sin
Pls don't tempt me grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

By who
I hope you mean jesus grin

yeah by richard Jesus joel shocked shocked lipsrsealed

weekend ends in about 3 hrs: 30 mins
lets make it count wink
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah by richard Jesus joel shocked shocked lipsrsealed

weekend ends in about 3 hrs: 30 mins
lets make it count wink
Lol wt u got for me ?
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol wt u got for me ?

hmmm
ok so i've got

my nude pictures,
*miss nl contest
*the gospel goodnews
*good old s** chat
*movies to recommend
*better gist on some nl guys esp redb wey dem expose
*one interesting thread
*petty talk on how mine your day went

so which do you wanna talk about / do grin grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm
ok so i've got

my nude pictures,
*miss nl contest
*the gospel goodnews
*good old s** chat
*movies to recommend
*better gist on some nl guys esp redb wey dem expose
*one interesting thread
*petty talk on how mine your day went

so which do you wanna talk about / do grin grin
Sprinkles holy water on him grin
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

It's Sunday I don go church repent my last week sin
Pls don't tempt me grin

lmao

but temptation must always come na...........even Jesus ur hubby was tempted on the last month lipsrsealed

it all depends on how you overcome

besides today start new week na............you fit begin sin this new week sins lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

but temptation must always come na...........even Jesus ur hubby was tempted on the last month lipsrsealed

it all depends on how you overcome

besides today start new week na............you fit begin sin this new week sins lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol cool ..
just browsing topics n chatting to oga lefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by MrCork: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Starbeams:
Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Part of what makes a person want another person is the anticipation. When you meet a woman you’re interested in, proceed slowly. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first.

Dress up. If you want a woman to notice you, you’ll have to dress your best. Work on dressing up if you expect to see someone you’re attracted to at a bar, party, or other event.
Choose nice, flattering clothing. If you’re worried your current wardrobe is too drab, go to a department store. You can ask a sales consultant to help you choose an outfit that’s flattering for your body.
Remember, it’s sexy to be yourself. Strive to look your best on your own terms. That is, do not shave if you enjoy having a beard or dress in a suit where you’re more of a button down guy. You won’t feel comfortable if you’re not behaving like yourself. This is something your date can easily sense and confidence is key to seduction.
Take a shower before you go out and consider using a bit of cologne. Too much could be overpowering, but a dab of a classy scent can help.

Listen to her. When you approach a woman, try to listen. People tend to be attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about your own accomplishment and telling all your own stories, try listening instead.
Try to ask more questions than you answer. Simple ice breaking questions are nice. Try things like “What do you do for living?” and “Where did you grow up?”
Always convey that you’re listening. Smile, nod, and occasionally offer commentary like “Uh-huh” or “Yeah.” Ask follow up questions as well. Ask for clarification or further details on stories and personal information.
Sexual attraction is tied to personality. Getting to know a person well can actually enhance your sexual feelings for that person. If you do end up successfully seducing a woman, you might enjoy the sexual encounter more if you know the person well.

Be confident. Confidence is something most people are attracted to. Being comfortable with yourself will draw other people to you. Try to proceed with confidence while you interact with the women you’ desire.
Remember, there’s a fine line between confidence and egomania. Dominating the conversation to brag is off-putting. However, it’s fine to take pride in what you do for a living, where you’re from, and other details about yourself she might ask for.Make her laugh. Many people are attracted to people with a healthy sense of humor. Try to crack an appropriate joke during your encounter to see if you can impress her with your comedic side.

Use body language to flirt. Direct and confident body language can signal your interest. Try using cues to show a woman you’re attracted to her and interested in getting physical.
Stand up straight. Keep your head up and with your shoulders pulled back. Do not fold your arms or hold a drink across your chest. Signal in every way you’re feeling confident.
Find ways to break the touch .... ...........................

Check continuation from the link below

Source: http://naijaboss.com/2017/08/20/how-to-seduce-a-girl/

...all this juss to ge ordnarrry punnnnny?...bro we givvvvvvup!! (SMH) undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Sprinkles holy water on him grin

lmao we could do that too

where do you wanna sprinkle the water?

Shey you watch liverpool match on saturday
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao we could do that too

where do you wanna sprinkle the water?

Shey you watch liverpool match on saturday
Yes we won grin like I predicted my boys are in form
It's Arsenal v Liverpool I'm waiting for
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by MrCork: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:

^^^kaiii see nyansh!!!! cheesy
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Are you angry?
MrCork:

...all this juss to ge ordnarrry punnnnny?...bro we givvvvvvup!! (SMH) undecided
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ahn ahn! Wait oh
Is all that yansh yours? Kai!
shocked shocked shocked
Lalas247:

Re: How To Seduce A Girl by SirMichael1: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikp120:
All those just to get pussy? 500 Naira will solve the problem more easily na. angry angry

Everything isn't about pussy
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Lalas247(f): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Ahn ahn! Wait oh
Is all that yansh yours? Kai!
shocked shocked shocked
Lol u eh grin what can I say cry
Re: How To Seduce A Girl by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kai! Your husband will enjoy mehn
Lalas247:

Lol u eh grin what can I say cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.