Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG (20510 Views)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Stylz69(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'd have been surprised if this statement came from a human being.
In a country of over 170 million, we have no alternative other than a sickly old man bereft of ideas?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
There's really nothing we won't hear. Saying we're in trouble in this country is an understatement.
why una hate truth like this?

OK,who is the alternative?
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by maxzzo1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:
D big question is can this skeleton be able to moving the country forward
o boy u funny abeg show small respect...i no wan laff...
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by ibietela2(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
How can people be this dumb?
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Stylz69:
I'd have been surprised if this statement came from a human being.
In a country of over 170 million, we have no alternative other than a sickly old man bereft of ideas?

Yet he is our president, who are you and what are you?
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by sexy74(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
iliyande:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/240899-nigeria-no-alternative-buhari-now-nupeng.html/amp
Nothing wey I Mo go hear from people wey no get head mouth
Small time they will tell us that he should rule gir ever..
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Stylz69(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Yet he is our president, who are you and what are you?

Run along and sip your codeine. Can't argue with someone who thinks he can determine the size of a woman's genitals by the size of her lips

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Tecno66: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
There's really nothing we won't hear. Saying we're in trouble in this country is an understatement.
I tire. When the man dey okay he no fit revamp the economy na now wey he look farmished an a shadow of him old self na him he go turn the economy arround. Well we pray make e fit turn arround the economy because all of us go gain am.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by greatman247(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Don't worry in 2019 we shall know

He will win again come 2019 cos no other credible Northerner yet among those parading themselves unless he decide not to run. Or can you show me one?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Kobicove(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
surgical:
The korodo guy is a confirm crook. a dupe and a very dishonest guy, from a personal encounter with him. when he was sec of tanker drivers.

And yet he's talking about the president getting rid of corruption b Nigeria.

The level of hypocrisy in this country stinks to high heavens!
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by johannes40: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is a leading multinational and multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a DATA ENTRY OFFICERS. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living. No Discrimination, No Qualification,No Experience needed, No buying and selling, Not MMM, Not Ponzi.

REQUIREMENTS::
1. Valid Email Address.
2. Valid phone Number.
3. Access to internet.
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 - 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company's website. Each Captcha attracts 5- Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 in one week

SALARY: Very attractive (Pay as you work) .

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney and other online bank payment platforms. Work starts immediately you Register/Sign up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure. Application is absolutely free through the link below.
DEADLINE: 3- weeks from this publication.
PLEASE HELP SHARE TO THE UN EMPLOYED....

NB: DON'T DELAY YOUR SUCCESS, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO UNTIL MY FRIEND CAME BACK FROM THE BANK WITH JUST 60K...

http:// http://gokmoney.club/131742069672/
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
Fact. 2023 will be very difficult as Buhari will no longer be eligible.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Afam4eva(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abagworo:
Fact. 2023 will be very difficult as Buhari will no longer be eligible.
Abagrowo, do you even have ifere. is this what an Igbo man has been reduced to because of political affiliation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by topzeezo: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
He swears with the holy qur,an on his inauguration day that every citizen has fundamental right.den now declined de Quran.nd remain an hospital colleague
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Antichristus: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE, AND ITS INHABITANTS TREATED AS NONENTITIES BY ITS LEADERSHIP.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Stylz69:

Run along and sip your codeine. Can't argue with someone who thinks he can determine the size of a woman's genitals by the size of her lips
That is stupid Ipob for you,they cannot stand constructive argument.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by ogundeleai(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Otito oro koro
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by chronique(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

As in ehn, I just weak. If there truly is no alternative to Buhari in 2019, then it's safe to say Nigeria's case is hopeless. If Buhari wins in 2019, I'd have no option other than to start looking for a country that I can change nationality to, and finally do away with this hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Tunjido: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
surgical:
The korodo guy is a confirm crook. a dupe and a very dishonest guy, from a personal encounter with him. when he was sec of tanker drivers.
you are the same thing man so shut up
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by QuietHammer(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
stilldoingokay:

why
ask me one more time
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by saniby: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Does it not suffice those against BUHARI that so long as Democracy is a game of the majority, Buhari is more popular and acceptable than anybody they could produce form whichever clime - Religious, Political, Social and Business alike.

If you don't like Buhari, it is understandable, as no one expects you to like him by fiat. But, as per as leadership of the country is concerned, you have to wait till 2019 so you can test your popularity (or that of your mentors) with Nigerians against Buhari or any other APC candidate.

If your wish is that BUHARI should die, then it suffice to tell you that 'NO ONE WILL DIE BEFORE HIS APPOINTED TIME' ..... live with it !....or else attempt to change yours if you can.

It is suprising that the person you accuse of being poorly educated, can gather more crowd than your Phd and Professors. He is given more International recognition than those you poster forward. The same man you accuse of Islamization agenda is given more regard by Christian and Muslims leaders all over the world than those you consider noble (in your hate for others).

...and how was it, you always accuse the Yorubas of being manipulated by the north despite your classification of the north as primitive and uneducated. Or are you in doubt (also) of the intellectual capacity of people from the southwest, there by leaving only you and your friends as educated and smart people in Nigeria?
... PLEASE MAKE UNA DEY RECEIVE SENSE NOW!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by tete7000(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2017
TippyTop:
Buhari has politicized all institutions. I wonder if we can ever reverse this anomaly. Nupeng and other trade union movements are supposed to be impartial but not any longer, sad.

APC did while in opposition. They used them staged protests and fight PDP, since then, they remain pocketed. Buhari is only enjoying the goodies from then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by juman(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2017
This is familiar sycophancy talk in nigeria.

Sycophancy of highest order.

Unhealthy buhari that can be pushed down with one finger.

Anyway some sycophant said that about abacha, likewise some sycophant said that about obasanjo.

So when buhari die would the country also die?
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by juman(m): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2017
There are uncountable alternative to buhari.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by emolala(m): 1:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

My brother...with people like this,u wonder how dis country will ever make progress.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by ameri9ja: 1:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Karlovich:
another skull mining slave called tokunbo, when will afonja have sense

We Danites say u r a brainless idiotic trbalistic bigot. A very small man indeed, who can never get beyond tribe.

DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria

illuminated93(m), Addy003(m), 9japrof(m), EmeeNaka, orisa37, Ikhilor(m), GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian(m), Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry(m), WORDWORLD, amanda2013(f), wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life(m), Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Well, if your name is Korofo, what do people expect undecided
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2017
saniby:
Does it not suffice those against BUHARI that so long as Democracy is a game of the majority, Buhari is more popular and acceptable than anybody they could produce form whichever clime - Religious, Political, Social and Business alike.

If you don't like Buhari, it is understandable, as no one expects you to like him by fiat. But, as per as leadership of the country is concerned, you have to wait till 2019 so you can test your popularity (or that of your mentors) with Nigerians against Buhari or any other APC candidate.

If your wish is that BUHARI should die, then it suffice to tell you that 'NO ONE WILL DIE BEFORE HIS APPOINTED TIME' ..... live with it !....or else attempt to change yours if you can.

It is suprising that the person you accuse of being poorly educated, can gather more crowd than your Phd and Professors. He is given more International recognition than those you poster forward. The same man you accuse of Islamization agenda is given more regard by Christian and Muslims leaders all over the world than those you consider noble (in your hate for others).

...and how was it, you always accuse the Yorubas of being manipulated by the north despite your classification of the north as primitive and uneducated. Or are you in doubt (also) of the intellectual capacity of people from the southwest, there by leaving only you and your friends as educated and smart people in Nigeria?
... PLEASE MAKE UNA DEY RECEIVE SENSE NOW!
Observe that I gave you a like, not because I totally agree with what you've said but because I see you've articulated debatable issues...Democracy as a game of numbers falters premisarily in that the most popular often times are not the best suited, Buhari is case in point, apart from his less than sterling academic antecedent to his foray into dictatorship to his penchant for tribal and religious bigotry to his obvious physical imcapacity all indices indicate Buhari supremely unfit to lead a Country such as Nigeria but here we are today...an uneducated, masses fueled by tribal and religious sentiments will ensure that Africa remains for a long time a failed continent and the butt of many a guffaw when more enlightened bodies of people congregate.
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by Stylz69(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2017
AntiIPOB:
That is stupid Ipob for you,they cannot stand constructive argument.

I can argue constructively but I will heed the words of Robert Mugabe tongue Who once said " Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by PHILipu1(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Stupiiiid talk... Buhari will be flogged out by 2019!

Markafi/Duke/Obi will do the magic
Joker
Re: Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG by orisa37: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2017
No one is indispensable. The Country is corrupt from Top to Bottom. Even Buhari is barely coping.
Give full autonomy to the 36 States now, Corruption will abate inversely by 64%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai At The Closing Ceremony Of Operation Crocodile Smile 2 In Port Harcourt / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care / EFCC Arrests Operations Manager Of A Commercial Bank For Hoarding New Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.