Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

See What's Growing In A Farmers Car - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See What's Growing In A Farmers Car (654 Views)

Challenges Of Poultry Production In Nigeria (A Farmers Experience) / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by noeloge82(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
A maize farmer in Ondo state while in d car wash to wash the interior of his farm car after almost four months of washing only exterior just discovered that the maize he plants have now decided to plant their self in d car grin

See pics below

Re: See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by greatmarshall(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
The car sef has seen BETTER DAYS
Re: See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by apexquest(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
its just germination. they would die afterwards.

but the farmer ehn, how can he not washed his car that long.
Re: See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by noeloge82(m): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
greatmarshall:
The car sef has seen BETTER DAYS
Lol
Re: See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by noeloge82(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
apexquest:
its just germination. they would die afterwards.

but the farmer ehn, how can he not washed his car that long.

Yea
But sometimes somethings surprises me, imagine growing in this condition and yet when they are exposed to better condition some will not germinate
Re: See What's Growing In A Farmers Car by nagod5(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Avecides? / About 20,000 black old layers and 10,000 point of lay layers for sale. / 100% Farm Fresh Organic Tomatoes Outlets Wanted In Port Harcourt & Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.