Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh (20860 Views)

Oscars: John Cena Presents Award For Best Costume Design (Video, Pics) / Movie Review: The Continental: From The World Of John Wick (2023) / John Wick: Chapter 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
one instance a fake news about the President's ill health which may lead to his resignation was spread on an independent news wire. The information was broadcast by Channels TV, just like other reputable media houses did. This didn't go down well with the government which shut down the station and detained some members of staff. "I actually apologized to the former president in a letter, explaining the source of the story and that we meant no harm. He acknowledged my letter, wrote back saying he understood, and so we went back on air.

Why would the president stop your operations and detain staffs

In a diplomatic country a query should have being issued while you question your staffs and make corrections where necessary.

Would he has done the same to CNN or any other international news outfit

Our leaders need to grow up ASAP!
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by permanentgrace(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Channels that is now bais

BBC, cnn, cctv(china), France 24, DW (deutschland), especially fox news (90% female anchors are tall blonde models) they all use fine tall beautiful people to make their news appealing Channels are using one very short ugly man that his head looks like something they used water bottle cover to draw to read news and interview guests.

See what you are giving priority to. One's height in broadcasting? Guy, you know no shit about broadcasting/media. Priority is mostly given on what you have to offer, and not some shit consideration on height.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by ArchiPelago1: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
I remember 1995 when I used to hear their Kolebaje O theme song with my stepmum in the sitting room and I wlb moved to tears
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
Dude is cute

so this is only wat u learnt from d write up!!!
Iranú.....u better stop chasing after other people's hubby.....
Heediat!!!!!
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by wheelie(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2017
seriously? so they are supposed to be judged by their looks?

DuBLINGreenb:

BBC, cnn, cctv(china), France 24, DW (deutschland), especially fox news (90% female anchors are tall blonde models) they all use fine tall beautiful people to make their news appealing Channels are using one very short ugly man that his head looks like something they used water bottle cover to draw to read news and interview guests.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by arsenal33: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Jaytecq:
how that one concern Dollar to Naira?
that is exactly why you will remain ignorant.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by enomakos(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

why are u jealous of that short ugly man?
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
All I can tell is a man that did not meddle with politics. The business focus remained same. When you see the opportunity in the future... just start!!!
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Topmaike007(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
channels tv don change alot oo.i remeber 2003 when i and my cousing will wait for them to finish sport talk on sunday afternoon so we could watch cartoon..
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by ArchiPelago1: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

With so much pretty things to look at you will be happy just looking at the screen even if it is mute but with those ugly fat women we we pack and full channels tah 2 seconds my eye Don dey pain me

Seun Okinbaloye we know, Please introduce yourself!
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by ajepako(f): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
John Momoh....

My teenage crush...
grin grin grin
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by amoss: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Dare to start something in Nigeria and you will understand all the man John Momoh has said in the article.

The recipe is to have a never say die spirit in this country. It will be tough tho, but in the end, one will smile with God on one's side.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by youngsahito(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
My succes story is on the way.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by nickxtra(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2017
Thumbs up, uncle J.

Ivie people of Etsako East L.G. of Edo State no dey carry last. Same place where the High Chief Raymond Dokpesi and NTA News legend, Grace Egbagbe hail from.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2017
MrHistorian:
His resolution towards success is incomparable mehn!

Thanks for giving us Channels..I can't imagine myself watching the conspicuous political aligned TV Stations like TVC,AIT and NTA.
✌️

1 Like

Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by successincentiv(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Hard work pays
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by vertueptime: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Why is it that most male casters on channels dye their hair and its obvious
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Alariwo2: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Channels earned my respect during 2015 elections when they stayed neutral.

Unlike Dokpesi and d likes that were broadcasting hate documentaries and still failed. God bless Mr Momoh.

I like his theme song tho.. 'ise oluwa, ko le baje o'
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by maklelemakukula(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

With so much pretty things to look at you will be happy just looking at the screen even if it is mute but with those ugly fat women we we pack and full channels tah 2 seconds my eye Don dey pain me

All these people bashing me(even in their mind without typing) tell me you have not watched a movie before and wished a particular handsome or beautiful character does not die
P.s This job is piss any goof ball can do it all you do is sit still look pretty and read global crap from a teleprompter in an almost empty room.
y u wicked like this na grin
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by DONADAMS(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
nice!!!but what happened to silverbird ??..it use to be the best in entertainment then,,...I can't remember when last I tuned to it..
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Randy91:

so this is only wat u learnt from d write up!!!

Iranú.....u better stop chasing after other people's hubby.....

Heediat!!!!!

So because I said a man us cute, I am after a woman's husband?

Abeg shift.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
abilemi:
of every thing written. Dude is ctu is your only comment. Don't behave like Olosho or gbokogboko

There's nothing wrong with admiring a man, I also think Mike Adenuga is cute, does that make me an olosho or a husband snatcher?

I think not.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

Abeg shift.

if I slap this ur transgendered face eeeehhhhh
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Elnida: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
dis Edo man

e b like say na Edo people the control news outlet in nigeria

Channels, ait, Sliverbird etc

ok sorry sliverbird is baylesa

kuku say south south na
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

Abeg shift.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Randy91:

if I slap this ur transgendered face eeeehhhhh

My transgendered face?

I know ur kind, just go.

Call me any name you feel like, I won't indulge you. And I still think John Momoh is a cute man, ur insults won't change it.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2017
slay queens Dem don begin fight over d man.somebody husband
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by brenister10: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

All these people bashing me(even in their mind without typing) tell me you have not watched a movie before and wished a particular handsome or beautiful character does not die
P.s This job is piss any goof ball can do it all you do is sit still look pretty and read global crap from a teleprompter in an almost empty room.

Are you handsome or you probably have a beautiful sister, then maybe you should apply cos your basis of your argument is actually shallow oga.
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by jordyspices: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
He said nd i quote"after working for nta for 15yrs no financial security" no be today all dese thing start for our country chai undecided
Re: The Entrepreneurial Side Of John Momoh by dealslip(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Veterans of the industry . He was magical on NTA then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Movie Review: LIONHEART (Genevieve Nnaji‘s Film) / BBNaija: If You Disrespect Me Outside, I Will Ghost You - Sheggz To Bella / 'Jaguar': Old Nigerian Sitcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.