Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo (658 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by information1: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
She took to IG to slam LAUTECH students who went on their IG pages to insult her for her motives to run for the governor of Oyo state.

She composed:

Lautech students are busy abusing and disrespecting me on their Instagram college pages. You are being used as political baits and you don’t seem to notice it. Lautech students are smart but not intelligent. I’m not a soft leader, Im a tough leader cos I want the best for you. No need to vote for me, APC and PDP are waiting for your vote. Aregbesola and Ajimobi are outgoing governors. We have London and Paris club refunds that could be infused into this mess. Aregbe should hand over Lautech to #Oyo state and Ajimobi should infuse part of our N7B #London club refund into it. Students need to know what’s going on and what caused it. Instead all I see are Instagram slayers, prostitutes on the ground and Yahoo boys all over. Shout Out to Bisola my neighbor’s daughter who is sewing outfits while school is closed. Respect authority. If I become governor, I plan to employ under 40 yo graduates in my cabinet. When u are abusing me now, I will just hire Unibadan students only. SMH. Don’t burn your bridges. You may need to cross it later. At the rate it’s going, the FEDS will take over Lautech soon.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYAugcZHvDK/
http://talkgeria.com/lautech-students-foolish-kemi-olunloyo/
lalasticlala, mynd44, obinoscopy, dominique, jamp, ishilove

Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by Kowor(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Wait for it................ smiley
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by AsapKen(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Don’t burn your bridges. You may need to cross it later.

I love Dat quote
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by abelprice(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Keep waiting....
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by abelprice(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kowor:
Wait for it................ smiley
I normally don't do this but... you look good.. I can't say u are pretty cos I can't see yr face clearly.. Nice pix.. wink
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by Kowor(f): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:

I normally don't do this but... you look good.. I can't say u are pretty cos I can't see yr face clearly.. Nice pix.. wink
Thanks
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by BiafranBushBoy: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
abelprice:

she isn't pretty!!

Stop deceiving her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by Kowor(f): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

she isn't pretty!!

Stop deceiving her.
grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by BiafranBushBoy: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kowor:
Thanks
Don't believe him...
You don't look good for real... he only wana use that to establish a convo.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by Kowor(f): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Don't believe him...

You don't look good for real... he only wana use that to establish a convo.

Ok grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by abelprice(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

she isn't pretty!!

Stop deceiving her.

Ok... if u say so
Re: LAUTECH Students Are Foolish - Kemi Olunloyo by josephine123: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o Dad Sworn-in As Governor,checkout Her Message To Him(pic) / Another Stunning Photo Of The Nigeria Girl With The Golden Eyes / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.