Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status (506 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nigerian singer, Mocheddah who recently got engaged to her boyfriend of many years Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji has addressed rumours of her engagement in an interview with Guardian Life magazine.

Mo’Cheddah who confirmed the news of her engagement; 

“I am excited and I have known him for a long time. He is my first boyfriend and now my fiancé! When I am upset, I just look at my ring and I’m like yeah, I am good! This is the happiest time of my life and I cannot wait to see what the future holds.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/mocheddah-addresses-rumors-engagement-status/

Lalasticlala

Re: Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Just in case
Re: Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by sunshineV(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
tongue
Re: Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by mikejj(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
cheesy grin fine girls dey naija o,courtship is always sweeter than marriage tho.I hope we won't be talking about your divorce someday.celebrity life
Re: Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by abelprice(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Eyah.. and I b dey hope to kiss u before you marry.. now he don turn dream
Re: Mocheddah Addresses Rumors Of Her Engagement Status by MhizzAJ(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mocheddah is beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Video Of Tiwa, Seyi Law's Daughter / Vote For Adenuga Comfort As The Beauty Of Africa International Pageant / I’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – Mi Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.