Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (36136 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular / Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Dexema(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
ABbless:

na VC's list him name go come out. this one na merit list lol lol lol grin

na VC's list him name go come out. this one na merit list
Hahaha haha! I no dey ooo!
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by dlaw70(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
where u place terry G and Duncant mighty,wenne mighty
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by dadadang(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Oriyt1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Essentials1:
You might say that Nigerian music industry is becoming highly saturated, but that does stop young and upcoming artistes from doing what they know how to do best.

I have compiled a list of Nigerian musicians and categorized them into the A - F list. They were put in their places after calculating, consistency, delivery, fan base etc, years present in the music industry etc

A List Artists
Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Dbanj, Psquare, BankyW, Asa, MI Abaga, 2baba, Timaya, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Wande Coal, Darey Art Alade, Timi Dakolo, Flavour

B List Artists
Vector, Tekno, Phyno, Patoranking, Runtown, Burnaboy, Iyanya, Falz, Adekunle Gold, Ycee, Reminisce, Orezi, Dr Sid

C List Artists
Reekado Banks, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Harrysong, Seyi Shay, Simi, Oritsefemi, Illbliss, Maleek Berry, Niyiola, Lil Kesh, D'Prince

D List Artists
Dremo, Koker, CDQ, Eva Alordiah, Mayorkun, Ice prince, Skales, Lax, Sugarboy, Kcee, Yung6ix, Niniola, DammyKrane, Dprince, Korede Bello, Humble Smith, Sean Tizzle, Selebobo,

E List Artists
Dotman, Dija, Pepenazi, Chinko Ekun, Viktoh, Ric Hassani, Kayswitch, Terry Apala, Oladips, Small Doctor, Skiibii, Flex B, MZ Kiss, POE, Rayce, Chyn, Seriki, Bred

F List Artists
Temmie Ovwasa, Ceaser, Ichaba, Milli, Erigga, Superwozzy, Kidakudz, Davolee, Tjan.

So there you have it..

Source: adebisiolumide5 https://www.nairaland.com/4000678/categories-music-artists-nigeria
you sha put wozzy cos una attend same school. Nice list though
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by justmenoni: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op where is Terry apala, brymo and airforce1?

quote author=Essentials1 post=59667797]You might say that Nigerian music industry is becoming highly saturated, but that does stop young and upcoming artistes from doing what they know how to do best.

I have compiled a list of Nigerian musicians and categorized them into the A - F list. They were put in their places after calculating, consistency, delivery, fan base etc, years present in the music industry etc

A List Artists
Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Dbanj, Psquare, BankyW, Asa, MI Abaga, 2baba, Timaya, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Wande Coal, Darey Art Alade, Timi Dakolo, Flavour

B List Artists
Vector, Tekno, Phyno, Patoranking, Runtown, Burnaboy, Iyanya, Falz, Adekunle Gold, Ycee, Reminisce, Orezi, Dr Sid

C List Artists
Reekado Banks, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Harrysong, Seyi Shay, Simi, Oritsefemi, Illbliss, Maleek Berry, Niyiola, Lil Kesh, D'Prince

D List Artists
Dremo, Koker, CDQ, Eva Alordiah, Mayorkun, Ice prince, Skales, Lax, Sugarboy, Kcee, Yung6ix, Niniola, DammyKrane, Dprince, Korede Bello, Humble Smith, Sean Tizzle, Selebobo,

E List Artists
Dotman, Dija, Pepenazi, Chinko Ekun, Viktoh, Ric Hassani, Kayswitch, Terry Apala, Oladips, Small Doctor, Skiibii, Flex B, MZ Kiss, POE, Rayce, Chyn, Seriki, Bred

F List Artists
Temmie Ovwasa, Ceaser, Ichaba, Milli, Erigga, Superwozzy, Kidakudz, Davolee, Tjan.

So there you have it..

Source: adebisiolumide5 https://www.nairaland.com/4000678/categories-music-artists-nigeria[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by danfidel01(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg where Una wan put Efe cool grin wink
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by nicemajor(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
9ice no dey your list
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Akshow: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Simi has no rival in Nigerian music scene. Girl is watched of yemi
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Customer80:
Lmao

Abi na....Na must to listen to Adele and Simi?
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chukazu:

I don't do insult, and if you must quote me, it should be out of intellectual knowledge. Please don't insult me again and leave my father out of it

Bro, I didn't insult you....What I meant was that African Sounds are most times fast paced and have a distinctive upbeat tempo and it was what "OUR FATHERS" ( let me put it this way) danced to...
You saying our sounds are Kpangolo is insultive...You can talk about the lyrical content being trash (arguably anyway), but bro not the sound at all.....
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nosikebit(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ryocaj:
Timaya, Flavour A list?...Reminisce B list?.. u r high
of course flavour is A-list ... shows he headline outside naija most of the so-called a-list cant headline them .. flavour is an african star .. not some lagos local champion
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
delors:

Smh. Chop fish u no gree, u say na beef u want. How does my own (as in my own o) opinion take scatter ur life? Na me send u say make u and poverty dey share bed?
Again, pls, my brainless pal, stay in ur zone.
See this mumu you no know me and u dey talk about Poverty. Because you manage escape poverty small you feel you own the entire world.

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by allienbug(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by delors(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

See this mumu you no know me and u dey talk about Poverty. Because you manage escape poverty small you feel you own the entire world.
By their posts/comments we shall know them.
Na because na only poor man dey vex like that...like tiger wey never chop for 2 weeks. I comment jeje. On a neutral ground. You see comment you attack me without a second thought. No be poor man's way be that?
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
delors:

By their posts/comments we shall know them.
Na because na only poor man dey vex like that...like tiger wey never chop for 2 weeks. I comment jeje. On a neutral ground. You see comment you attack me without a second thought. No be poor man's way be that?
How I take attack you I didn't insult you I said were u sleep walking for u to be calling skakes B-list besides u don't know me I have never for once experienced poverty in my life, my family is not doing bad me myself I am doing well for myself I travel to the UK at least once every 3 years so I wonder why you just assume am poor.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by delors(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
bakynes:

How I take attack you I didn't insult you I said were u sleep walking for u to be calling skakes B-list besides u don't know me I have never for once experienced poverty in my life, my family is not doing bad me myself I am doing well for myself I travel to the UK at least once every 3 years so I wonder why you just assume am poor.
Oh sorry rich guy...i thought u were poor ni.

StayRich...
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by TellMeNothing: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
I dont give a fuc.k about others but Erigga om F-list? You sure say ur eye de see front so..

And where is Jesse jags!

Phyno!!?

Wait Ice_Prince on d-list.. You don't have respect abi.. Nigerian artist with highest number of features with the most remixed song of all time..
No matter how e be say him de loose form Ice is an A-list.. Get it

But Come o, what you think is the yardstick for measuring or grading artists..?
Mtchew
Them dae talk music ppl sef wey them be de lock for house the talk

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by puncha: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2017
What do you know about music?
Phyno in list B.....Tjan in list F?
It's obvious you have ear for sound.....not ear for music.

Write your list...paste it on your wall.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by modaink333: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
maklelemakukula:

someone even forced him to put flavour on the list

I no dey like even quote for biased posts sef...abeg make I chill
can you imagine...? Anyway freedom of media
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by slodot2000: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
bakynes:

Na wa for una, you guys don't know how they do this rating, your number of hit songs and years in the Music Industry is what they use to regard A-list Dbanj was relevant and releasing hit songs for 10 good years, just because now he isn't releasing hit songs doesn't make him not A-list. If Jay Z and Madonna,Jlo are still regarded A-list why not Dbanj when last did Madonna even release a song.

Infact he should be in Z - list. Jay Z, Jlo and Madonna of this world had alot of hit albums so there's no way you would compare Dbanj with them.....its a no no for me
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by bakynes(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2017
slodot2000:

Infact he should be in Z - list. Jay Z, Jlo and Madonna of this world had alot of hit albums so there's no way you would compare Dbanj with them.....its a no no for me
I am not comparing Dbanj to them, at least in the Nigeria Standard Dbanj is an Iconic artiste so he is A-list in Nigeria Music Industry. Just because he is no more relevant doesn't make all his previous works to be thrashed.
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Ryocaj(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nosikebit:
of course flavour is A-list ... shows he headline outside naija most of the so-called a-list cant headline them .. flavour is an african star .. not some lagos local champion
Flavour ain't on d A list as for me.. 4 him 2 b there dem. Reminisce, IllBliss, Lil Kesh, CDQ, Phyno, Ought 2 b there.. if its abt going international den Burnaboy, Base one, SOS, Yung6ix, Ice Prince, are all A list.. The list is nonsense
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by jrerico1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is an insult to erigga and true rap.

Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by jrerico1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

WHO DAFUQ IS ERIGGA?
One of the best lyricist in town
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by jrerico1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
TellMeNothing:
I dont give a fuc.k about others but Erigga om F-list? You sure say ur eye de see front so..

And where is Jesse jags!

Phyno!!?

Wait Ice_Prince on d-list.. You don't have respect abi.. Nigerian artist with highest number of features with the most remixed song of all time..
No matter how e be say him de loose form Ice is an A-list.. Get it

But Come o, what you think is the yardstick for measuring or grading artists..?
Mtchew
Them dae talk music ppl sef wey them be de lock for house the talk
when I saw Erigga's rating I was disappointed.. Erigga is just too good and needs a deep heart to feel his pain.. Jesse jagz is just a genius. This list is an insult
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 25, 2017
jrerico1:
One of the best lyricist in town

I'll prolly go check out his songs....thanks anyway
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by zodd(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2017
find the --> latest naija songs <-- Here
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

WHO DAFUQ IS ERIGGA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM

now WHO DA FVCK ARE YOU
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2017
rasojie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM

now WHO DA FVCK ARE YOU

Dumb fvcktard....The internet has given you the guts to talk anyhow right? Do well to keep off my mentions or you'll regret ever clicking the quote button.....
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Dumb fvcktard....The internet has given you the guts to talk anyhow right? Do well to keep off my mentions or you'll regret ever clicking the quote button.....

okay bwoi! but don't be so ignorant next time
Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by Rotji(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2017
goaldynboy:

Olodo!! River Niger no be coast?!

Senior Olodo, river no get coast. Rivers have banks. Eg riverbank, nothing like river coast. Lecturer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phenom Vs Vector / Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) / Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid