Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) (705 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dear respected ladies, there exist some rules of engagement smiley that many ladies fail sad. You are engaged now, really, what next? smiley smiley
Yes, it is marriage fever next! But did I mention you are only engaged but not married, yet? :huh:

Some reasons why most ladies feel used and dumped is when they get intoxicated shocked by the ring afixed to their finger by some guy and the guy does not show up thereafter, maybe, after having her countless times! sad sad :angry:

My gay lady smiley, don't you think you are worth more than sb's bed material?

Let's cite some areas that get ladies intoxicated while wearing the ring:
1. You are only engaged not married. wink  I understand you must feel like a wife already but the fat truth is, you are not his wife yet but a name in his wife-list. Do you know? sad I bet you do not. Do not be overjoyed by the ring, rather be overjoyed by the wedding night. Chatinent Richie smiley really advise ladies to keep their body untouched while hanging around the person you are engaged to. tongue

Yes, you may say 'I'm his wife to be so it does not matter if I give him my body.' :huh:  Another piece of truth there is, notwithstanding that the body is yours,  you really are not his wife to be until you become his wife! :angry: During that period, men may propose to ladies who they think are outstanding, special and better than any other ladies sad in the world. Have you imagined; what if he thinks you so cheapsad and sees a more outstanding a lady :huh: who has your clone qualities but deprives him sex which you give him in plenty buckets? :huh:  Oh dear, he has slept with you so, that 'special you' bar is decreasing and will continue to decrease any female pride you may have shown, even peradventure, you get married. He may even end up dumping you politely and going for someone better(that part that you feel you have been over-used).
What is my point?
Don't you have sex with the person you are engaged to. Keep your pride. Tell them simply should they try to deceive you saying 'you are my wife to be already, so you shouldn't deprive me sex.'  Dear, stand for your rightsmiley and what will help you afterwards, tell him, also logically that 'yes, I maybe your wife to be, so, if I am your so wife to be, why can't you wait till the wedding night? :huh:  :huh: '
Tips: Ladies who don't indulge in sex before marriage earn more respect, longer marriage than others. Reason is, their husbands seem to keep that first respect she has shown. Failure to observe the rule of engagements may lead to regrets.
2. Most men giving engagement rings are not ready for marriage.sad tongue Don't get ensnared by this. This is a cup-filled reason you have to always study your partner in the course of dating them. They will only hover around you longing for the juicy hannah montanna. Yes, they are humans, they know most girls will get lured wearing their deceptive rings. sad

3. When you find someone good, stop looking for someone better.sad It explains itself. Use your instinctual calculating brainbook to harness the equation.
4. Stop longing to wear guys' ring, you are NOT the lord of their rings. :angry: :huh: Yes, I understand that age doesn't favour women when not married but even at that, don't be desperate to wear a guy's ring. Guys, normally do notice desperate ladies when it comes to marriages and the wolf-like may come to hang their 'ring' on your finger to have you then disappear., then, this chase for marriage may end in suffeRING. smiley
Source http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?showtopic=158&st=0&#entry224
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by Zeze06(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Marriage...
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rubbish rubbish rubbish, after messing around with boyfriends. When you see person wey ready engage you think not having sex with him would make him marry abi. Okay o.

Person wey go dump you go dump you no matter what you do. Person wey dem deflower on wedding night sef no fit guarantee a happy or lasting marriage.
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rocktation , farano
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by slayking(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is OP trying to tell me some guys dash out rings just to get laid.
Maybe the ladies need to check if it's a fake 2k ring cuz the last time I checked the price of a real diamond ring, no guy would want to dash it out for just a piece of the pussy.

The moment a guy proposes to a lady, he is taking a big step towards getting married.

Forget the occasion and wedding night paparazzi. The next thing a smart lady would do is to start making wedding plans which shouldn't last more than 6 months...
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
I just made a point.
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by nerdfrost(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
. angry angry and the worst part is that they care more about the ring than the engagement.... Knowing whether its an 18k gold or a diamond encrusted ring and showing it off to their friends
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by favourmic(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
[s][quote author=Askance post=59669795]

Let's cite some areas that get ladies intoxicated while wearing the ring:
[/quote[/s]

Trash Rubbish ]
Re: I'm Engaged To Him Now, What Next? (advice For Ladies) by slayking(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Askance:
I just made a point.

Some of your points are valid but for the sex part.
Heck! I wouldn't even propose to a lady I'm yet to test her sex prowess.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Advice Women Deeply In Love. / A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity / Why Do People Date For As Long As Six Years Without Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.