Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? (788 Views)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Is Break Up Sex Okay? / Can You Give Up SEX Forever For 30 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Kenmatt(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2017
I wouldn't want you to hurriedly rush to answer this question but thoughtfully do so.

Can you avoid s*x for your entire life and earn for your self thirty billion naira?
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by ikp120(m): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Why not? I've not had sex before.
Just gimme something light, AKA blòwjob. grin grin grin

Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Greystone: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Kenmatt:
I wouldn't want you to horriedly rush to answer this question but thoughtully do so.

Can you avoid s*x for your entire life and earn for your self thirty billion naira?
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Are you experiencing hair loss or you know someone that is experiencing hair loss and wants a solution... 4 Sides is here to provide a more permanent solution with its Low Level Laser Therapy for hair rejuvenation, which is what is used in developed countries.

To know more about low level laser therapy, kindly visit the following links http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatment/low-level-laser-hair-loss-therapy or https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

Kindly reach us on 08067502337 or 08171077081 for the service.
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Does d question make sense to you yourself?

If you said give up sex for 5yrs or so. ...that would be reasonable. But for entire life..its scrap.

Then I would be foolish not to have done money ritual before then..bcus the sacrifice is worse than that of money ritual sef.
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Lu vSwo llenP ussy:
Does d question make sense to you yourself?

If you said give up sex for 5yrs or so. ...that would be reasonable. But for entire life..its scrap.

Then I would be foolish not to have done money ritual before then..bcus the sacrifice is worse than that of money ritual sef.
this moniker a mess grin
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmm I can't oooh.having sex is not only for fun but also for procreation I want to have many kids joor.
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Burgerlomo: 3:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Deal or No Deal? And my answer is 100% Deal so when can I get the money and who your sex epp? shocked
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Burgerlomo: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2017
ikp120:
Why not? I've not had sex before.

Just gimme something light, AKA blòwjob. grin grin grin

I dey ya side my nigga I luv it more than the real action, make she just grab my microphone dey take am sing any kind of music she want and me too go dey.provide back up sing for her grin
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by MrDandy(m): 3:28am On Aug 21, 2017
It doesn't worth it.. even if I'm asked to give it up for a month grin
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by HeWrites(m): 3:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Deal or No Deal? And my answer is 100% Deal so when can I get the money and who your sex epp? shocked
UDONTMEANIT

Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by HeWrites(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

I dey ya side my nigga I luv it more than the real action, make she just grab my microphone dey take am sing any kind of music she want and me too go dey.provide back up sing for her grin

Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by Synzu(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Never.
Re: Can You Give Up Sex For 30 Billion Naira? by ikp120(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Turn To Parrot(picture) / Men, Before You Ask Her To Marry You, Look For These Signs / Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.