Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain (14662 Views)

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by HungerBAD: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2017
By Peter Okutu ABAKALIKI-

A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC and national Coordinator of the Initiative for demonstrating change in Nigeria, Comrade Chinedu Ogah weekend declared that current agitation or struggle for the realisation of the sovereign state of Biafra was a mirage as it was not feasible in a country like Nigeria.

Addressing newsmen in Abakaliki, the APC Chieftain who listed the key problems with the Igbo clan to include selfishness on the part of its leaders and relegation of the interest of youths to the background added that the problem of the clan became hydra-headed following the age-long insensitivity of Igbo leaders to the plight and future of the younger generation.

“Biafra is not realisable and you know it. I believe in one Nigeria. Igbo are the ones killing themselves. If we change our attitude everything will change around us. The position other tribes are occupying today, Igbo had occupied it before. But what did they do with it? They go into these positions and take all the benefits accruable to them without recourse to their brothers and sisters back home.

“Our representatives are the problems. Who and who have they given jobs or empowered at both the state and federal level? Our problem is greed, selfishness and lack of concern for one another”.

Ogah further alleged that the so-called activities of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu were designed to siphon money from different categories of Nigerians in the name of Biafra and not for any genuine collective interest concerning Ndigbo.

He described the larger population of those following him as touts and hoodlums who do not have any meaningful venture occupying their minds but violence and riotous lifestyle. According to him, nobody is marginalising Igbo people, we are the ones marginalising ourselves because of the kind of Igbo leaders who have represented us and are still doing so till date.

We are the causes of our problems; Nnamdi Kanu is using his so-called IPOB to siphon money from different categories of Nigerians; most of the people working with him are touts and unemployed youths and the likes; I believe in one Nigeria; Igbo are not marginalised; we are the ones marginalising ourselves”. He stressed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/biafra-not-feasible-nigeria-apc-chieftain/

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by conductor1010: 2:08am On Aug 21, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
By Peter Okutu ABAKALIKI-

A Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC and national Coordinator of the Initiative for demonstrating change in Nigeria, Comrade Chinedu Ogah weekend declared that current agitation or struggle for the realisation of the sovereign state of Biafra was a mirage as it was not feasible in a country like Nigeria.

Addressing newsmen in Abakaliki, the APC Chieftain who listed the key problems with the Igbo clan to include selfishness on the part of its leaders and relegation of the interest of youths to the background added that the problem of the clan became hydra-headed following the age-long insensitivity of Igbo leaders to the plight and future of the younger generation.

“Biafra is not realisable and you know it. I believe in one Nigeria. Igbo are the ones killing themselves. If we change our attitude everything will change around us. The position other tribes are occupying today, Igbo had occupied it before. But what did they do with it? They go into these positions and take all the benefits accruable to them without recourse to their brothers and sisters back home.

“Our representatives are the problems. Who and who have they given jobs or empowered at both the state and federal level? Our problem is greed, selfishness and lack of concern for one another”.

Ogah further alleged that the so-called activities of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu were designed to siphon money from different categories of Nigerians in the name of Biafra and not for any genuine collective interest concerning Ndigbo.

He described the larger population of those following him as touts and hoodlums who do not have any meaningful venture occupying their minds but violence and riotous lifestyle. According to him, nobody is marginalising Igbo people, we are the ones marginalising ourselves because of the kind of Igbo leaders who have represented us and are still doing so till date.

We are the causes of our problems; Nnamdi Kanu is using his so-called IPOB to siphon money from different categories of Nigerians; most of the people working with him are touts and unemployed youths and the likes; I believe in one Nigeria; Igbo are not marginalised; we are the ones marginalising ourselves”. He stressed. Ends

Mynd44 Lalasticlacla

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/biafra-not-feasible-nigeria-apc-chieftain/
[/s]
Efulefu. Your gutter opinion is not needed. Go and join your fellow zombies.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Ganiyat72(f): 2:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Wi yoruba muslims kari biafra lik gala th waka.......smh

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by sarrki(m): 3:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Even in the hereafter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Aufbauh(m): 4:30am On Aug 21, 2017
From the activities of those Ipob miscreants I've come to terms that indeed ignorance is worse than a disease and joblessness is a menace.

This is why a handsome looking young man in his prime who should have been solving his company's management problems, is engaged with his fellows chasing shadow in this Buhari's regime.... Smh.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Pcharles2(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2017
sarrki:
Even in the hereafter
This Biafra thing will happen in your time.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by sarrki(m): 4:40am On Aug 21, 2017
conductor1010:
[s][/s]
Efulefu. Your gutter opinion is not needed.

He's a patriot

A well educated fellow

He's not a sociopath

Biafra can and will never happen

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by sarrki(m): 4:41am On Aug 21, 2017
0b10010011:

Please tell my flat-headed brothers from the land-locked erosion ridden region.

Instead of them focusing on how erosion will not wash-off there existence from surface of the Earth to underneath like what happened in Sierra-leone, they re busy agitating for an already lost course.

The former gay club stripper keep deceiving them!

My co compatriot I hail

Morning

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by madridguy(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2017
The FG should completely ignore the Scammer. With time his gullible followers will wake up from their slumbers and do to him what will suit them.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by mrnuel1(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Now you can come out and call others tout, who is the father of tout or have you forgotten so soon your life in Ebonyi state university how u run the school, a cultist to the core and you still practice it till now because of the kobo you made from your old master Elechi u are showing your self y didn't you come out the day Nnamdi came to Ebonyi. I will advice you this is not a cult sponsored activities in Ebonyi so you kobo did not go into it better keep off!!!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by attackgat: 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Biafra is not feasible in Nigeria because he believes in one Nigeria? What a crass idiot

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by DabLord: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Pigs and idiots right now

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by dokiOloye(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2017
So Chinedu Ogah,a common tout,a drop out who cannot string together 2 sentences in correct English is now an authority on Biafra matters?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by DonVikings: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Ogah further alleged that the so-called activities of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu were designed to siphon money from different categories of Nigerians in the name of Biafra and not for any genuine collective interest concerning Ndigbo
grin grin

Kanu is a 22nd Century 419er, sent from the future to con Pigs and Idiots out of their hard earned monies. grin

How can a broke man who was earning less than £5 a month suddenly start driving all kinds of exotic cars and expensive shoes when the only qualification he has added to his cv is Kuje Prisoner Number (KJP-419). shocked shocked

Ibo Jews are too gullible. cheesy

Thank God for Obiano and other Igbo Christians. smiley

39 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Yakson09: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2017
0b10010011:

Please tell my flat-headed brothers from the land-locked erosion ridden region.

Instead of them focusing on how erosion will not wash-off there existence from surface of the Earth to underneath like what happened in Sierra-leone, they re busy agitating for an already lost course.

The former gay club stripper keep deceiving them!
I hail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by AWOisaCOWARD: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Efulefu

29 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by bennyann: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2017
What's all this?

PMB is back now, everyone is now conscious of biafra than ever.

Can't we see biafra is not the only group asking for secession anymore?

We should stop using biafra as a cover up and concentrate on the root of the crisis threatening the unity and peace of this country.

He is not even ashamed to say this:
most of the people working with him are touts and unemployed youths and the likes;

Yet he claims he believes in one Nigeria and that's after calling some citizens such names. Aren't we Ashamed to hear a leader calling Nigerian youths touts and unemployed? Yet he blames such youths who are unemployed? cry Shame on him!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Me i no get time for feasibility sturdy, my own na tell those I-Pigs to be bold enough to man up and walk out alone and stop begging and pestering the South South.
You guys are soooo sooo annoying, You guys were busy asking everywhere, "Where is buhari, Buhari is dead, Resume or resign..." And all what not.
Immediately he returned and resumed as you I-pigs demanded, you all trooped online and started laying all sorts of curses on him.

I hope you all have seen the level of love that the north have for Buhari, you guys are busy inciting them with your hate speeches, when it goes down again as it did 50yrs ago you guys will run around the whole place cryinh and begging around for help and food...
Alfa Boro a Niger Deltan was among those giving you guys bloody noses 50yrs ago, You guys hv refused to learn that there is no single love between the ND and Biafra.. We will be glad to bombard you guys from here when all the seeds of hate and discord that you I-pigs have been sowing finally grows.

No market today as a result of rain, enough time to give any Ipig who quotes me a repeat of what they did to them 50yrs ago.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by lycan2: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
d way forward is true fedralism then everybdy will stand up fini we need restructuring if nnamdi kanu will achieve only this den he has done more than enough for us
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by CHANNELStv2020: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
THE GUY IS AN IDIOT
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by oglalasioux(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Every Igbo man with a brain knows Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by netflicks(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2017
The fact is if Nigeria can survive without the igbos they would have let them go.. But it seems the other way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by nNEOo(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Booked coollol et go back n read
Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Paperwhite(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
You mind all these sycophantic zombies trying to please their slavemasters.I'm not a Biafran but I not only believe in their course,but a true total emancipation of the Nigerian state from the clutches of the barbaric northerners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Basic123: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Wi yoruba muslims kari biafra lik gala th waka.......smh

if yIGBO dont blame afonjas for their problems in a day.The whole race will go to extinction.The APC chieftain na yoruba man?The man na Igbo Christian.

NO CODED SOLICITING OF YORUBA CHRISTIANS SUPPORT WILL WORK YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR HAS SPOILT YOUR MARKET

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by deepwater(f): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Who be this one again??

Buhari is back
Eye service wan start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain by Built2last: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2017
story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gofundme Suspends Omoyele Sowore’s Campaign To Raise $2million For 2019 Election / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) / 5,000 Supporters Of Lagos PDP Gov Candidate, Jandor To Join APC On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.