Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable (31681 Views)

UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Addressing OIC Member States On How To Fight Terrorism (Photos) / Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by tainot2002(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
The great man has spoken. grin grin grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Efewestern:
why I don't agree with Mr president on this, I think people should be allowed to decide their future, Nigeria should be ready to accept the reality on ground.

As someone from the minority group I don't believe in the division of Nigeria, I believe Nigeria should only be divided if we can't agree on a common ground.

Nigeria would forever remember Buhari if he restructured this country, I understand his fears and the fears of other Northerners , but I can assure any group that we will all benefit from a well restructured Nigeria.

How the country can be run:

Let every group control their resources and pay 30% tax to the central government.

Each minority group should be allowed to form a District in their Region so as to protect the interest of Micro minorities. The itsekiri for Example can have their own district ,isoko can have their own so they won't cry of marginalization .

The central government can assist states with little funding, This is the cry of everyone.

Restructure Nigeria now or Let each region go their separate ways.

every tribe can't form a district, it's very idiotic. Webshoukd simple have regions n each region decides how to run themselves n most importantly each region would control their resources.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by laliga01: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2017
deantimes:

WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_2kYW4eBA

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/video-nigerias-unity-not-negotiable-buhari/

Caging everybody together by force is more important than the general welfare of the people.
Isorite.
Only time will tell.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by SalamRushdie: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2017
freshvine:

You're wrong. Infact the most deluded president ever.

Watch out :

IPOB flourish more under him. The agitators believes a fulani president and Northern leader is the best to negotiate Nigeria since they're mechanically the custodian of United Nigeria.

Niger Delta militants will refresh their agitation, bombing and paralysing the economy bringing our dear naira crashing against the dollar again.

Fulani herdsmen will intensify their killings knowing they'll get government protection.

Boko haram will still have pockets of disturbance up north.

Then he'll be stretched and stressed.

APC should find a way to relieve Buhari so they can at best revamp the ailing economy. His body language is always war, kill, blood... Which foreign investor will hear his address with all this threat and still comes in, the one already around will be preparing to run away believing war might happen anytime soon.

Please, take away this war monger and replace with Osinbajo for greater good.

Its this same senseless war mongering speeches that sent us into the recession in the first place , who is going to invest into an economy where the president is threatening war after absconding from his duty for 104 days ..Buhari is a fool I swear

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by nnakelechi1(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Okay...then bring up a plan and put it to work....action speaks louder than words.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
KEVIND:

According to KANU 'The Buhari Presidency will hasten the actualization of Biafra'. Think about that.
Biafra wont be realised in Kanu's lifetime, i doubt if it will be ever at all. Expect a massive crackdown on IPOB over the next few months
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2017
In a democracy,it is negotiable.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by buchilino(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
WHERE ARE THOSE IPOB ELEMENTS?

WE R HERE PIGLET.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Efewestern: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2017
PrecisionFx:

every tribe can't form a district, it's very idiotic. Webshoukd simple have regions n each region decides how to run themselves n most importantly each region would control their resources.

take for example South South Region.

Under sSouth region, we can have some sub region, instead of lumping everybody together and silencing the micro minorities, if we are to restructure this country, the interest of everyone should be protected.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by laliga01: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2017
brainpulse:

The CNC has spoken without fear......very matured and succinct message. He didn't dwell on irrelevances or show bitterness.

He has spoken if you don't like it, he is in Aso rock, go and beat him.

Guy you don get luck, I think say na sarrki/omenka I wan forget digger for him head.
Go for thanks giving.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
I never expected these ipob imbeciles to be here in Nigeria cus they promised not to if buhari returns
Mad fellows
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Jabioro: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Someone is taken us back to "dynassium " stone age where marriage is by force..

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by etzskillz(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome back 2 NIGERIA president MUHAMADU AKOREDE OLANBIWONINU OTAOBAYOMI OLUWAJUEDALO OMOBORIOTA OKANLAWON OLAWALE KOKUMO BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by chigoziem10(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Settingz321:
what could have threatened a country more than the president getting out of the country for 103 days

Now coming back to say they won't tolerate inflammatory statement, even when giving lots of rooms for such

Nigeria is sick
Very sick oo
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by elijahkayode(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Breaking News. President Buhari Addresses Nigerians on 21-08-2017 After Returning From London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csIGREA4kdo
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by nijascammers: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Settingz321:
what could have threatened a country more than the president getting out of the country for 103 days

Now coming back to say they won't tolerate inflammatory statement, even when giving lots of rooms for such

Nigeria is sick
people like you and Igbos wants him dead but to the Glory of God he's back full of life and you're now raising your ugly flat head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Quoran:
Speech doesn't reflect the current realities. It looks recorded. 18 months ? This administration is over two years and counting. How come he didn't mention the successes of the government in fighting insurgency as they usually do? He even mentioned Ojukwu in the speech. It is obvious this was recorded at the outset of the IPOB agitation.

Yes. Also Elvis is alive and little green men and elves are running the world. You got it. Brain you are.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Okeikpu(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Ds Robot Thought That We Are Still In The 60s
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Godshope: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
I think that anyone saying that Nigeria's unity is nonnegotiable is an agent of Nigeria disunity. It's better we put things straight and work with one mind; devoid of ethnic and religious acrimony. Unless we imbibe the spirit of fairness, justice and equity; oneness will forever remain a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by madenigga(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
deantimes:
Really? We shall see
see mumu
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Kiakia(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2017
aipob:
At least our gallant president is back.

But see IPOB Coward President Nnamdi Kanu changing his mind and saying Election will hold.
But INEC should promise they are truthful.

What a shameless human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbDR6aZiKE

God bless Buhari abeg.
Nnamdi Kanu is a scammer. However, his followers are yet to realise this, but they will in no distant time.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by serverconnect(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
PMB came back to renew his visa.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Princedapace(m): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Settingz321:

Nigeria is sick

I hate being a Nigerian.. I hate having these politicians as leaders.. I hate everything black race.. so insensitive set of people.. these leaders keep forcing unity inside my throat! WTF!!! They send their kids abroad for first class medicals and educations and want me to use the outdated poorly funded hospitals and education facilities in Nigeria and preach one Nigeria.. Like seriously, what dey heck is wrong with these fools called leaders? these people keep slapping us over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Healer007: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
shocked
Bubu has spoken... Now the haters can run back into their holes until next election grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by limeta(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari you are very stupid for daring to call us slave
Who do you think you are
We 've right to self determination
The sick old fool,
bag of bones got off his bed this moning to talk trash

We will see
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by IAmTobore(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
our unity is negotiable. No one is a slave to the system.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Efewestern:

take for example South South Region.

Under sSouth region, we can have some sub region, instead of lumping everybody together and silencing the micro minorities, if we are to restructure this country, the interest of everyone should be protected.

So do u think that America u want to copy their restructure has 1 tribe?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by LordofNaija: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2017
This address smirks of disrespect. so he cant get on his feet while addressing a170milllion strong nigerians. Too weak to continue, too greedy to give up
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by emmasege: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
GreatSE:
RUBBISH..... This man has not learn his lesson
How do you expect a man who's mentally bankrupt to learn?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by donqx: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
ok
Re: Video Of President Buhari Addressing The Nation: Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
akthedream:

WHY are you so pained? Hatred dey kill ooo.

hey, this is 21 century, for a president or anyone to tell me that my unity is not negotiable is a total no, no.. do u know why? Nigeria is not working. That is why..

u are supporting this speech and it is shocking to me. These leaders go out of this country to get medicals and education and we are stocked here to use educational facilities that are outdated even after paying tax. I rushed my father to the hospital few days back and he was treated with torch light when they took the light. Can u just imagine what we face in this country..

look at a university in south west has been on strike for more than a year and we are forced to remain one! what insensitive leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.