Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University (34054 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by victormeg(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

So you want me to pity you??

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Didn't you read the story of a young boy that was raised by a monkey?

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

You have disgraced that woman enough by posting her pics on social media.
disgrace?are you high? If you don't have a mother,i can understand your pain, no carry Your Own join u hear.a lot of people are proud of that woman. What if she had neglected that boy at birth, you would still be the first to curse abi. Idiot borrow brain you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Pahurs(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Kendroid: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I wonder how many slay Queens can do this in the future!!
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by joelala(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
are you dumb or just trying to be dumb? did he ask for your empathy? is it bad for a young man to appreciate his mother openly and not be like you that lives a fake life, while your mother wallow in poverty? perhaps you so ashamed to openly show your mother or embrace her means of livelihood. we know your type, living in the core ghetto of ijora/ajegunle and claming lekki/ikeja GRA...ode oshi!
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Organs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Things are changing for good in Nigeria. I am impressed. Prior people will be shy and embarrassed to do this feat. Someone did and now its so cool and people are connecting. I am impressed we are getting our values back. Africa go survive, Nigeria go survive.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Badluck(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Truely super MUM....You remind me of my late MUM too
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by tonguengineer(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gegz:

Bros but na very stupid talk that guy talk na. if them no teach am how to appreciate him own mama, make him no dey insult other people mama...... Aye bobo ma baje ni se.
Lol

U still swear for am again
Is alrite bro
U suppose don know eco 99 to be annoying
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Sleyanya1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hizzojay:

This last comment is off the hook cheesy cheesy cheesy... Nice yabis for a dullard.

I was just trying to contain how disgusted I felt when I saw that comment. Lol grin
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Elmos: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??

As you celebrate your mom today, never will you be relegated, but to be celebrated those that look down on you, will be forced to look up to you, success will be your middle name, you will not die young, go out my brother and conquer the world

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by B2mario(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
correct mum, a pure symbol of a hardworking woman
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by lipstick2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls the individual with the name ecoeco shd b called to order or banned from posting on this platform.Yes its a free place to post does not mean we should welcome hate speech of this nature.
MOD abeg is it possible to check and scrutinize comments/reactions on topics before there are read
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by shomutuski(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
oloriburuku plenty for nairaland ooo. person hail him mama you still they hate God! what has life turn into, so to struggle nah crime now..... all of una wey no sabi the hussle of this guy mama nah thunder go strike una.. oloshi dem
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by mathew2oa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
No, he is madly completely
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by humilitynike: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
She deserves to be accord best mom of the year

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Dujardin(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

see another zoo escape
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by visionex: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Several thousands of hours on the road to and fro in d market under d rain & in d Sun God bless u ma and make u reap their fruits abundantly AMEN.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Mrvyktor(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

You think you have spoken naw? He is proud of his mum. The same school rich kids attended omo elefo also attended, graduate and he is celebrating his mother for it.

You need to see a doctor
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by kabanayol9(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
So inspiring bro..
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by jamesbridget13(f): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Uncountable likes for ur supermum. She is indeed one in a million.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by jamesbridget13(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

he did not disgrace her. Why are u angry self?

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by ladyachims(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
God bless u mama
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
don't mind the idiot, na over madness dey worry am.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by cinothed0n: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=emperorzz post=59683776][/quote] Ah bros.is it because ur mothers head didnt vomit enough money for the ritual u used it for?, is it why u are so pained?,dont worry try using ur dad's head it might work
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by emperorzz(m): 3:40am On Aug 22, 2017
cinothed0n:
Ah bros.is it because ur mothers head didnt vomit enough money for the ritual u used it for?, is it why u are so pained?,dont worry try using ur dad's head it might work

Who is this one again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos) / ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.