Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! (1945 Views)

Different Languages Of Saying ."thank You" / Its Dec 31,look Back And Thank God / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In A Flooded House In Delta State- Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2005
I want to say a big thank u to the following Naira Land members for taking their time to visit my webpage and also sign my guestbook

criag,WesleyanA,Geez(this member believes the pic on my NL profile and my webpage is not mine abeg make una helep me ask am who get the pic),Christyne,Goodguy,Nike4luv,Queen2,Hot-angel,alheri

U guy's are the best!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by queen2(f): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2005
Your Wecome Queenzy kiss kiss kiss
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2005
awww
*blushin*
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by Greatpeter(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2005
And where is your web page?
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by Scorpio(f): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2005
i didn't know u had a website, my bad sweetie
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by ocho(f): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2005
i've seen your webpage girly. i'll sign your guest page ok! nice pictures by the way, do your thing jare!
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by hotangel2(f): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2005
You r welcome hun. kiss Geez has different way of thinking. Allow the guy jare.
Re: A big thank you to those that signed my guestbook on my website! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2005
Thanks hun kiss

(1) (Reply)

Seun - Can We Have A Science Board? / Netotse emerges 2010 Career Section Poster Of The Year: Congratulations! / Am Angry And May Quit Naira Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.