Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) (713 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) by LCMedia(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Multiple awards winning Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele Bello a.k.a. Jenifa is pregnant with her first child.

The beautiful actress, yesterday, stepped out and showed off her growing baby bump yesterday afternoon at the Glo lafta Fest 2017, that held in Festac, Lagos.

https://www.loadedcamp.net/forum/15758-nollywood-actress-funke-akindele-is-pregnant-with-her-first-child-photos

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2017

Her pregnant shape is fugly

Donno if its d dress
or her k leg
Or mayb she jst an over hyped chimpanzee

But I can't believe som1 made it frm speaking rubbish English nd actin lik a village girl in dis century

Wo ar d idiots dat watch dis non value adding movies anyways

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Wow! Thank you Jesus.....I'm so so happy for her!
Re: Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Is Pregnant With Her First Child (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Good for her...!!!!

I pray make she born twins self... wink

(1) (Reply)

Boxer Manny Pacquiao Builds 1,000 Homes For Poor Filipinos / Until We Remove "State Of Origin" We Won't Get Better-OAP Michael Effiong / I've Been Chasing My Ex Toyin Abraham To Sign Divorce Papers--adeniyi Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.