Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego (27520 Views)

Meet Adanma Luke, The Producer Of The Film Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Went For / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego / Tboss Slays In New Photoshoot As She Channels Her Alter Ego, ‘queen Cleopatra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Prinq: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2017

After the success of a number of comedy movies at the box office, it became an established fact that to make money from Nigerian box office, one must tow the comedy lines. This has led to recent churning out of comic movies and humongous box office figures.

However, this didn’t stop the producer of the movie ‘Alter Ego’, Esther Eyibio, from swimming against the tides of the comedy craze going on in Nollywood. Esther with the help of the cast and crew of this movie proved to us that Nigerians aren’t just about laughing in cinemas but they are open to something more intense and thought provoking.

The success and wide reception of the movie proved her right as well. Since it release, Alter Ego, starring Omotola has enjoyed tremendous support and reception and has made decent box office figure.

The movie ‘Alter Ego’ addressed issues many would rather not talk about particularly in this part of the world. It sheds light on sexual abuse and the resulting Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) on victims. The movie has gone ahead to be one of the most well-received movies by a large number of audiences.

‘Alter Ego’ which stars celebrated Nollywood actors like Omotola Jalade, Jide Kosoko, Tina Mba, Wale Ojo, Kunle Remi, Esther Eyibio and more is currently selling out halls, weeks after its release. It is also one of the top 5 movies currently showing in cinemas nationwide.

Esther Eyibio’s sole aim of taking Nigerians out of their comfort zone is definitely paying off as viewers have recommended this movie to be different and exceptional.

Esther who studied film making abroad said she is not stopping film making with Alter Ego as plans are underway to make more movies.

Alter Ego will soon be premiered in Canada and UK

http://webvibez..com/2017/08/meet-esther-eyibio-producer-of-alter-ego.html

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by maklelemakukula(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
she is beautifull. I would like to sample her angry

5 Likes

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Zizicardo(f): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by edeXede: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed

The gown is a no no

Why did she bend that leg like a polio patient

And who is esther oyigbo

6 Likes

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by dannydem: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benjom:
Cute
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by jegz25(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
mehn...diz 1 go sabi give head o

2 Likes

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by aleeyus(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
none
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful female producers changing the face of Nollywood, nice smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by 1N9a: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by mn09abk: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Slay QUININE

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Chicybez: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
sad
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
May God continue to bless her kiss
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Strongbest(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice but the gown should have remained a gown, what's the need for tearing it and exposing the lap?

I respect intelligent people though.

See you here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Glowww(f): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
She has done well for herself. God please provide me the means to make an impact in my society in my own way
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by MrBelliTrex(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
That overhyped nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by hahnsmall: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have never seen the video so I will have to agree with the poster above
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by fergie001: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked
This geh set,
She must have been on Sunday.
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by raymond1550(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
she is different from the ones i have seen , she is good keep it up
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by pezeji(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
na u advice omotola f**k for film abi
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by elixirjackson(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:
sample her wit wetin??...hmmm
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Lewaluv(f): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where is d vaseline crew hmm.
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by nsidibe140(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
she is just like me.
maklelemakukula:
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Gerrard59(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
The movie was interesting to me and Omotola is a good actress. I enjoyed it.
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Benjom:
Cute cheesy
#KissableLips grin

I pray you don't kiss karishika
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by DemonMonkey7(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
she's cute tho!.. but she reminds me of jessica,round body with a smallish looking mouth, wen we first met i happy say " this one go fit chop" bros wetin my eye see ehn!.. i no talk...
Re: Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
nsidibe140:
she is just like me.

Like you? You mean you have also produced a film called "Alter Ego" or you mean you beautiful too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos) / Man Sheds Tears Of Joy After Seeing Himself On Davido's Instagram Story (Video) / Ini Edo Looking Amazing With Psquare In Stylish Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.