Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerians Act Now Before It's Too Late!! Let's Have A Referendum Already!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Act Now Before It's Too Late!! Let's Have A Referendum Already!! (385 Views)

Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Act Now Before It's Too Late!! Let's Have A Referendum Already!! by three: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
The threats against ethnic groups against other ethnic groups and state actors against citizens are on the increase.

There are subtle moves to contain freedom of speech under the guise of 'controllling' hate speech.

Before it is too late Nigerians Must put pressure on their elected representatives in the National Assembly (http://saharareporters.com/2016/04/13/saharareporters-publishes-contact-information-nigerian-lawmakers) To Urgently Pass A Joint Resolution on the Immediate Convening of a Referendum where Nigerians can indicate their Choice of these three options.

1. RESTRUCTURING: I agree that Nigeria should be restructured along Federal, Regional and Local Government lines.

2. BIAFRA: I support the creation of the sovereign state of Biafra.
[s]
3. ABSTENTION: I abstain from any vote on the above.[/s]

[Modified]
3. STATUS QUO: I vote that the Status Quo remains

PS. The National Assembly might also be advised to amend the number of days a President can be away from duty so as to prevent a reoccurrence of this unsavoury situation.

We cannot and should not as a Nation be dragged back to the days of absolutist undemocratic government supported by a few.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Act Now Before It's Too Late!! Let's Have A Referendum Already!! by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2017

DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO THE PRESIDENT'S PRESIDENTIAL JARGON THIS MORNING? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Trust Newspaper Headlines [27 August, 2017]. / Oyo State. Oh My Home! / Office Of The Vice President Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.