Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot (28339 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by King4Roller: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Ray Hushpuppi. tried out another shading technique on this and it turned out well.

I take art commissions too.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.
Can you draw me?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by King4Roller: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
theassurance09i:
Yesterday's big win was delivered as promised. In this new season, we must count more gain than loss. be a part and thank me later..
How can we be a part?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by MansaHenry(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

I already did that. The op sabi draw no be pay smiley
okay
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
alright bigot.... when you have your business only sell to people who you like. all I'm doing here is smart marketing... by drawing him.

the people who drew Mandela ,fela and shii.... it was all marketing. I needed something that'D push me to fp as controversial things get most attention. .

your stupidity was upgraded with 4G ..... dumb idiot
drawing Hushpuppi makes you look like a beggar and that was what came to my mind when I saw the topic and that could drop your market value. What happens to drawing controversial but important and great people like the billionaire president Donald Trump or drawing Charlie Boy's naked picture,that would make your topic more controversial but drawing this guy would make people think you're trying to beg him for money and you are one of his followers that see him as a role model. so,think before you act next time
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
drawing Hushpuppi makes you look like a beggar and that was what came to my mind when I saw the topic and that could drop your market value. What happens to drawing controversial but important and great people like the billionaire president Donald Trump or drawing Charlie Boy's naked picture,that would make your topic more controversial but drawing this guy would make people think you're trying to beg him for money and you are one of his followers that see him as a role model. so,think before you act next time

your business acumen is very low. super low. ..... if I needed money from him I would DM him. .. all I needed was marketing and I got that. and even if hush sends me dough... I worked for it! I earned it.

if you wanna make it and you consider what people would think... you're not going anywhere. think what you want...as it is... I've gotten what I wanted without even contacting hushpuppi yet!! be sure to use your brain... you didn't buy my materials for me. don't tell me how to use them. get lost
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
King4Roller:
Can you draw me?
for a price... yes baba
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Lewaluv(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
My nigga!
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by SirLakes: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Phyno try sha grin

You no get work you just de show money oh
You follow gucci oh, Olu akuo
I tell you, you no gree
Them tell you, you no hear
Your mother tell you, you no gree
I warn you, you no hear
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hatchy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is my own drawing...

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

your business acumen is very low. super low. ..... if I needed money from him I would DM him. .. all I needed was marketing and I got that. and even if hush sends me dough... I worked for it! I earned it.

if you wanna make it and you consider what people would think... you're not going anywhere. think what you want...as it is... I've gotten what I wanted without even contacting hushpuppi yet!! be sure to use your brain... you didn't buy my materials for me. don't tell me how to use them. get lost
yeah,you've gotten what you want by promoting someone with questionable source of income giving people go ahead to acquire the type of wealth they wouldn't be able to tell people about. why do you think magazines and Forbes don't rate people they don't know their source of income? its because they don't want people to follow same steps by acquiring questionable wealth. but well,you don't see yourself as someone that can pass same messages Forbes and other top magazines pass with your drawings cos you don't see yourself as an industry,you see yourself as a beggar and let us know if Hushpuppi eventually gives you money,if he doesn't,you're nothing but a goat. that's why whites are way different. a normal thinking white man would never idolize someone they don't know his source of income and they would never draw such person in a flattery way like you did,it would rather be in form of caricature or some kind of comic cartoon but I can't blame you sha,hunger pushes people to do different things. so,draw Opa 6 next and Inspector BJ and Bady OSHA. afterall,nobody knows what they do and there is no evidence that they're criminals cos that's the type of excuse people like you make
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
yeah,you've gotten what you want by promoting someone with questionable source of income giving people go ahead to acquire the type of wealth they wouldn't be able to tell people about. why do you think magazines and Forbes don't rate people they don't know their source of income? its because they don't want people to follow same steps by acquiring questionable wealth. but well,you don't see yourself as someone that can pass same messages Forbes and other top magazines pass with your drawings cos you don't see yourself as an industry,you see yourself as a beggar and let us know if Hushpuppi eventually gives you money,if he doesn't,you're nothing but a goat. that's why whites are way different. a normal thinking white man would never idolize someone they don't know his source of income and they would never draw such person in a flattery way like you did,it would rather be in form of caricature or some kind of comic cartoon but I can't blame you sha,hunger pushes people to do different things. so,draw Opa 6 next and Inspector BJ and Bady OSHA. afterall,nobody knows what they do and there is no evidence that they're criminals cos that's the type of excuse people like you make

I give no bleeps if they are criminals or not.... I ride whoever the masses know to fame! ..... if you read all my replies to you.. you'd know that I didn't draw it based on personal interests. it's all business. I'm promoting me and not hushpuppi.

your type would fail at business stragetizing obviously.... Hushpuppi is a hot topic on NAIRALAND (one of the most visited sites in naija) ..... I needed someone who'd shoot me to fp without little stress... and I got that. I sold myself easily. Maybe you'd like to visit the art section to see people who've drawn others you talked about still hoping to make fp. Made Fp and got new clients... it's that easy.... if you still don't get this then I'm very sorry.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

I give no bleeps if they are criminals or not.... I ride whoever the masses know to fame! ..... if you read all my replies to you.. you'd know that I didn't draw it based on personal interests. it's all business. I'm promoting me and not hushpuppi.

your type would fail at business stragetizing obviously.... Hushpuppi is a hot topic on NAIRALAND (one of the most visited sites in naija) ..... I needed someone who'd shoot me to fp without little stress... and I got that. I sold myself easily. Maybe you'd like to visit the art section to see people who've drawn others you talked about still hoping to make fp. Made Fp and got new clients... it's that easy.... if you still don't get this then I'm very sorry.
ode,there are 1001 better and more eligible,more famous people than hush that people would be quick to read about them and wouldn't raise weak points your competitors can have against you in the future. listen,listen. what I'm saying may be in a harsh way but its the truth and you yourself know you're learning from me but you hate to admit it
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by richpersonified: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Outstanding shades! but why not use free hand sketch? Its more professional! Regardless u're a talent. Bravo
[/color]Outstanding shades! but why not use free hand sketch? Its more professional! Regardless u're a talent. Bravo
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

or don't you know that some people wouldn't even want to know about your sh!ts because of the person you drew? some would think youre just another scammer that has drawing talent and using that to as cover up. publicity is good but one should always try to avoid bad publicity if there are better options. Dammy Krane wouldn't stage bad publicity for himself if 10 american rappers are willing to feature in his album. there are lots of people that sees Dangote as role model here,what happens to drawing him? and if he happens to see it,don't you think that would get you better connection than connection of drugs or connection of get rich quick through illegal means and taking you to their favorite babalawo for rituals? (im not saying anyone is involved in all this o) there are many great people that would appreciate you more than someone that would rather spend his money in Gucci store than investing it on your talent.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Adaomalight(f): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Olulinks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
snowden9:
Who or what made this hushpuppi popular even? What relevance does he have?
You comment just did!
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by nanauju(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
do you draw pictures that have colour? if u get...
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
ode,there are 1001 better and more eligible,more famous people than hush that people would be quick to read about them and wouldn't raise weak points your competitors can have against you in the future. listen,listen. what I'm saying may be in a harsh way but its the truth and you yourself know you're learning from me but you hate to admit it

My guy you are wrong..there is no competition in this game.. Btw, he is the artist, he chooses whatever he likes to work on..
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Janded
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
ArcGibson:
THUMBS UP GUY. Great work there. but wanna ask, why the use of grid. I see lot of artist using grid. why not without grid. A good artist will never use grid I thought

��� you're wrong tho...opinion is free
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:
U guys took ur time to draw celebrities fraudsters and ignore the poor handsome hard working guys in ur streets angry

I understand........ lipsrsealed

Hey man.. this is a marketing strategy.. Works on a figure most people can relate to makes an artist popular. I am an artist too and i can bet my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks/1 might not make it to front page till i draw a celebrity...of which is not my interest for the moment..
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Slimszy:

My guy you are wrong..there is no competition in this game.. Btw, he is the artist, he chooses whatever he likes to work on..
big bros. thank you for spelling it out for the guy. I don't know why he's just carrying this thing on his head.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Slimszy:

Hey man.. this is a marketing strategy.. Works on a figure most people can relate to makes an artist popular. I am an artist too and i can bet my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks/1 might not make it to front page till i draw a celebrity...of which is not my interest for the moment..
imagine bros. people trying to teach me what to do with the talent they didn't give me.

it's annoying
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
richpersonified:
Outstanding shades! but why not use free hand sketch? Its more professional! Regardless u're a talent. Bravo
[/color]Outstanding shades! but why not use free hand sketch? Its more professional! Regardless u're a talent. Bravo
thanks Bro..... free hand sketches are cool.. I do them too but to be more precise... you need grids.

I could even pretend I didn't use grid by erasing the grids as soon as I made the outline out of the grid... you get?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Ceereeab: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Baba, why not tag him on IG? wink

Who knows he might throw u some GUCCI products..

Gucci pencil.
Nice work Op
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by bikefab(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
He got it right.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Ceereeab: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

I just grabbed something of great value here.
Gracias
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Slimszy: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
imagine bros. people trying to teach me what to do with the talent they didn't give me.

it's annoying

Lol, many people here are bitter and just keyboard warlords.. Just ignore most of them... Big up, you did a good job
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ceereeab:

I just grabbed something of great value here. Gracias
I'm glad you did Bro. blessings fall on you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Slimszy:

Lol, many people here are bitter and just keyboard warlords.. Just ignore most of them... Big up, you did a good job
egbon mi. thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / Chinwe Chukwuogo-roy 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Famous Cartoon Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.