Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri (33762 Views)

'law Enforcement Agencies Should Fish Out People Who Make Hate Speech - Buhari / New Year Speech: Buhari Was Not Accurately Quoted In News Report - APC Reacts / Independence Speech: Buhari Was Cloned In London, He Tried To “mimic The Origina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by TheHerald: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Former Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on digital media, Reno Omokri has lambasted the post-vacation inaugural address of President Muhammad Buhari calling it a “hypocritical broadcast.”

Omokri was incensed by the lack of depth to the President’s speech implying it was just a prepared text with no meaning.

Omokri blasted the President for failing to disclose how much his medical vacation cost Nigerians.

He said, “The father of inflammatory comments gives a broadcast warning against, you guessed right, inflammatory comments! What a hypocritical broadcast! What a waste of five minutes of my time.

“Instead of sermonizing, he should have told us how much of our money he has spent on his health! Can you imagine the President of America using America’s money to treat himself yet refusing to tell America how much of their money he spent?

“Think of this the next time you criticize Donald J. Trump. For good measure, you should also look at your hypocritical face in the mirror because the reflection you see is one of the problems of Nigeria.

“Ex President Goodluck Jonathan signed the Freedom of Information Act into law on May 28, 2011. Until the APC repeal that law, Nigerians have a RIGHT to know how much of our money was spent on President Muhammadu Buhari’s health!”

http://www.herald.ng/presidential-speech-buhari-big-hypocrite-omokri/#ZdtueTIGv35H5Kz5.99

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by aminu790(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Weed is bad wallahi

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Dannybammz: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
I[i]'m not after First to comment or whatever but i don't just understand this post...... please if i may ask Who is Buhari?[/i] grin grin cool

19 Likes

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Dannybammz:
I[i]'m not after First to comment or whatever but i don't just understand this post...... please if i may ask Who is Buhari?[/i] grin grin cool

Buhari is a London packaged vegetable without NAFDAC number.

257 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is worse than scrotum cancer..

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Yakson09: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
useless mad man called reno.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Oasishosting: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Reno is troubled to learn about the return of the president. He is seeking relevance but his time is gone.
Anyone that listens to this clown is a joke

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by agarawu23(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Nobody takes u serious again.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nukualofa: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2017
aminu790:
Weed is bad wallahi
Then stop taking it

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by NOC1(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2017
what did Mr Wendell say?
if you guys managed to build a standard hospital for that 16 years you people where on power it would have been easy for you to find out how much he spent on medication.

His speech is same love song every politician will sing, yours might be 1 hour, he did his own in 5mins:48seconds but i am sure of one thing that at the end of the day the outcome will still be same thing.

people should stop hating, during media chat you can ask him, how much was spent and who paid?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nukualofa: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:
Nobody takes u serious again.
No. Nobody takes you serious after you ran to Romanceland when the goat you voted for started
misbehaving

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2017
The authors of hate speech are at the receiving end of the same arsenal they deployed against their political opponents.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nukualofa: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Oasishosting:
Reno is troubled to learn about the return of the president. He is seeking relevance but his time is gone.
Anyone that listens to this clown is a joke
The joke is on you for listening to him and commenting rubbish.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nukualofa: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Yakson09:
useless mad man called reno.
The only mad idiot right now is Buhari

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
No. Nobody takes you serious after you ran to Romanceland when the goat you voted for started
misbehaving

These ppl again sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nukualofa: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:

These ppl again sad
Get a life because the present one is on 5%

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Yakson09: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
The only mad idiot right now is Buhari
buhari ix beta dan all igbo race including ur god cownu .....straight to kuje uxeless pigs nd idiots frm potor repub.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by chesterlee(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Bubu is a Joke...The man isn't even fit to be a local government chairman

what a shame!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
All we'll see in his return is constant troubling of unarmed protesters and civilians without any adequate measures to get us a better economy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by paymentvoucher: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2017
E don dey happen!

Dollar was N355 before Buhari came. It is now N375.

Lion King is Back

God bless Nigeria

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by maxroywel50: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
We know dat
Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by ddippset(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
This bum, as Jonathan is no longer in power i wonder if he has any other thing to do with the remaining x years - 5 mins of his life.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by biomustry: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Mr Reno you are a saint

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by ShitHead(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Give him some respect...the one minute man lasted more than expected.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by deepwater(f): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2017
What did he say about IPOB?
His he aware that Nnamdi Kanu controls half of the country?
grin grin grin

leemonster:

U ar a joker, d entire igbo territory is Nt up to 3/10 of Nigeria.

To think that the Biafra thing is an Igbo thing is the joke of the day.
Biafra is about freedom, that's why W. Soyinka said he is a Biafran. It is an ideology, it is a movement.
It is Freedom from every oppression.

Even the Arewa youth wants to be free from the IGBO people come Oct 1st, it is all about freedom from any thing holding anyone.

Half of the country today want to be free from one thing or the other, and NNAMDI KANU is at the center of it all.

Now, son, the joke is on you.

Do not quote people because you have fingers to type.

undecided

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by bennyann: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
If you take his speech to court, I doubt if it will be taken as a hypocritic statement.

It was a personal speech. The best to do is to call him out for an interview then we can pass our desired questions and get the answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by lycan2: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
abeg e WHO watches anime here
Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
Then stop taking it

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by fk001(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
stewpid idiot do you have useful time in your life?
Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by bumtos(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Very disappointing. We need Yong president who can lead this country to the promise land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Speech: Buhari Is A Big Hypocrite – Omokri by Metox: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
What do you want for God' sake? You were calling for hit return, he came and addressed you, you are still not satisfied. What a pity Mr Omokri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Opt For Vpns Following Twitter Ban / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.