Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. (3430 Views)

About The Guy That Scammed Me/ Posted Sometime Ago / Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. / Photo Of The Woman That Scammed Over Half A Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Hello,
I want to draw the public attention to a scam perpetrated by Ayetunmobi Akeem Tunde on Nairaland whose username is Ajet22 with phone number 08144902647 Using a GTBank account with the details below. He scammed (Olanrewaju Samuel) the sum of 40$ PayPal funds on 20/08/2019 after paying him a sum of 12,000 naira to his GTBank account.

Any useful information about his whereabout leading to his apprehension will be welcome. Meanwhile as all his basic details has been cached on Google in the scammers list on Nairaland and has been reported to Banks and law enforcement agent for fraudulent breach of mutual consensus

His details are as follows

Tel: 08144902647

Bank account information
Account number: 0151593816
Account Name: Ajetunmobi Akeem Tunde
Bank Name: Guaranty trust bank

Here is the face of the scammer.

His username on nairaland is Ajet22.

Please beware of him and avoid any financial transaction with him

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by GeneralOjukwu: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
CHAI....the boy looks hungry.
I would advise him to refund because his image can be tarnished forever.
Google search by future employers would him as a dishonest criminal.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2017
More pics here...
Be mindful of him he is a scammer.
His details are::

Bank account information

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by NOC1(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2017
malnourished criminal, before i jump into conclusion where is the proof that he scammed you.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Abudu2000(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Op if na for car section now u go dey form olowo but ordinary 12k na him you dey dig person dey waka paste him details around.......if you were this smart why were you played in the first place...ode!!!

You still havent pasted any evidence of your transaction with him, so if you think just by pasting his pics will earn you the symparthy of others or make people delusional like u then u are mistaking

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
CHAI....the boy looks hungry.

I would advise him to refund because his image can be tarnished forever.

Google search by future employers would him as a dishonest criminal.

He has disrepute himself just because of 12k.
He is an hungry thief.
Time has caught up with him.
He will lose more than he thinks he has stolen.
Thanks bro
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by thesicilian: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
OP tell us what really transpired so that we can know if it is truly a scam. Because if it happened just yesterday as you said, then it is possible his lines are not reachable for some reasons other than trying to dodge you.
I doubt any smart person trying to play a fast one on you would put out all his details including family pictures and all for you to see.
I may be wrong though, but let's know how it actually happened.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op if na for car section now u go dey form olowo but ordinary 12k na him you dey dig person dey waka paste him details around.......if you were this smart why were you played in the first place...ode!!!

You still havent pasted any evidence of your transaction with him, so if you think just by pasting his pics will earn you the symparthy of others or make people delusional like u then u are mistaking
Hahahaha...
You must be one of his accomplice. I can read it in your language, I will give you proof of the transactions and where u will easily get the fact.
I also think you know nothing about PAYPAL transaction especially charge back.
Those who knows understands what am saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3649#59662276
Follow the link to see proof and evidence of our transaction
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Abudu2000:

What's ordinary to you may not be to another. I don't think it's the money that's the issue but the breach of contract.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2017
Recession at work.

Check out my signature.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Here are some of the screenshot of the chat we had on the transaction and the scammer thinks he has gotten to paradise or can play a smart one on me and go Scott free
NEVER!
He will reap the consequences in folds

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
Recession at work.

Check out my signature.
Lol... grin grin
He should take his recession menace elsewhere not to me...
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Sammeyd:

Lol... grin grin
He should take his recession menace elsewhere not to me...
Not to you? Well... its alright.

Check out my signature.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Benita27:
What's ordinary to you may not be to another. I don't think it's the money that's the issue but the breach of contract.
Even tho the money is very small to me. It is still important to beggers and other meaniful people out there.
I so much dislike it when people takes one will for granted and try to play smart on people at every opportunity and defraud people of their hard earned money.
I am no soft target for the dude.
His name and image will bear the consequences.
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Abudu2000(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Sammeyd:

Hahahaha...
You must be one of his accomplice. I can read it in your language, I will give you proof of the transactions and where u will easily get the fact.
I also think you know nothing about PAYPAL transaction especially charge back.
Those who knows understands what am saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3649#59662276
Follow the link to see proof and evidence of our transaction
accomplice kehhh, this op u must really be a born dummy and talking about paypals, lol i ve got paypal accounts in like 5countries, so i can never get scammed. Maybe u dont even know what its all about in the first place thats why urs turned out bad..post your screenshots of the conversation and not coming here to act like the useless nigeria police who tag someone a criminal even before getting to court.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by GeneralOjukwu: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Sammeyd:

He has disrepute himself just because of 12k.
He is an hungry thief.
Time has caught up with him.
He will lose more than he thinks he has stolen.
Thanks bro

God would repay you abundantly, don't worry.

Thieves never succeed in life. BUT PLEASE , if he refunds you and apologizes, take this post off.

The damage to him and his prospects is far more than 12,000. He shouldn't be stupid enough to think he can get away with this.

Even if he goes to the US, he would have to be praying they don't ever do a background check.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Sammeyd:

Even tho the money is very small to me. It is still important to beggers and other meaniful people out there.
I so much dislike it when people takes one will for granted and try to play smart on people at every opportunity and defraud people of their hard earned money.
I am no soft target for the dude.
His name and image will bear the consequences.
Every of our actions has consequences, he should have thought of the consequences of his actions before failing to deliver on what you both agreed on. If fraudsters aren't called out they'll continue defrauding people.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

God would repay you abundantly, don't worry.

Thieves never succeed in life. BUT PLEASE , if he refunds you and apologizes, take this post off.

The damage to him and his prospects is far more than 12,000. He shouldn't be stupid enough to think he can get away with this.

Even if he goes to the US, he would have to be praying they don't ever do a background check.
The lessons he needs to learn is really more important than the funds he stole.
Even if he had issues or can't repay immediately, I would have been patient and consider his options.
He rather blocked me on whatsapp, he declined all my calls.
He will learn in a hard way.
He prefers to steal away 12k than a damaged reputation. grin
Na MUMU boy
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by roland2rule(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
You didn't want to pay 20% on Upwork... Now the hungry scammer has collected 100% .... I feel for you bro.. God will help you to get him.. I feel the pain you went thru in completing the job.... If you want to receive payment off Upwork , try worldremit.com...

One of my client paid me some days ago and it was very fast... Charge is fixed $5.99 ...

$1=#350

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Hello,
I want to draw the public attention to a scam perpetrated by Ayetunmobi Akeem Tunde on Nairaland whose username is Ajet22 with phone number 08144902647 Using a GTBank account with the details below. He scammed (Olanrewaju Samuel) the sum of 40$ PayPal funds on 20/08/2019 after paying him a sum of 12,000 naira to his GTBank account.

Any useful information about his whereabout leading to his apprehension will be welcome. Meanwhile as all his basic details has been cached on Google in the scammers list on Nairaland and has been reported to Banks and law enforcement agent for fraudulent breach of mutual consensus

Bank account information

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2017
you won't see this on Frontage his brothers will never allow it to reach the promise land... they will close this thread , Yorubas and bigotry, self centered ppl ... the Ediot look famine, OP just leave the money for him

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Sammeyd:
Hello,

Bank account information

ʏȏȗ ѧяє ѧ ṿєяʏ wıċҡєԀ śȏṃє ɞȏяı ȏȏȏȏ. ���ᑕᗩᑎ'T YOᑌ ᔕEE TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕE ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭEOᑭᒪE ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᔕᑕᗩᗰᗰEᖇ?.. тнιѕ people are very dιѕadvanтaged... poverтy ιѕ wrιттen all over тнeм.. ι'м ѕυre нe even dυped yoυ noт ιnтenтιonally вυт тo ғeed or pay мedιcal вιllѕ... looĸ aт тнeм agaιn very well.. don'т тнey looĸ lιĸe ĸwaranѕ alмajιrιѕ?noт тнaт ι ѕυpporт тнe dυpιng.. вυт ι ѕay ιғ yoυ can leт go plѕ do.. мay cнυrcн, allaн, jeѕυѕ and all good deιтιeѕ oғ тнe land вleѕѕ υ accordιngly.. Share Gif:https://media0./media/uM8wli0qVLHag/200_d.gif
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by ifyalways(f): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Thank you, OP. I have zero sympathy for Scammers.

He had options : beg you to give him time to refund you in piecemeals but Nay, the skinny, gruffy looking thing thinks he's smarter than you. Aboa.

BTW, is this the kind of beings that answer "currency traders" in nld? cheesy it's hard not to laugh cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by GeneralOjukwu: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
@ OP...pursue him even on Facebook.

Teach him a lesson he would never forget grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 27, 2017
Be mindful of him he is a scammer

Bank account information

AJETUMOBI AKEEM TUNDE IS A SCAMMER
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Sammeyd:
Be mindful of him he is a scammer

Bank account information

AJETUMOBI AKEEM TUNDE IS A SCAMMER
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by stefanweeks: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Abudu2000:
accomplice kehhh, this op u must really be a born dummy and talking about paypals, lol i ve got paypal accounts in like 5countries, so i can never get scammed. Maybe u dont even know what its all about in the first place thats why urs turned out bad..post your screenshots of the conversation and not coming here to act like the useless nigeria police who tag someone a criminal even before getting to court.

Guy keep quiet if u have nothing useful to add
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by favourmic(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Sammeyd:
Hello,

Bank account information

Bro you dont have solid evidence what if the pictures below is wrong person?
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
favourmic:

Bro you dont have solid evidence what if the pictures below is wrong person?
that is the person. his life is doomed. all for stealing 12k grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of The Guy That Scammed Me On A Paypal Transaction. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Be mindful of him he is a scammer.

Bank account information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gang Raped By 3 Women For 3 Consecutive Days / ‘if I See You, You Die, If You See Me, You Die’, Wanted Cultist Threatens Ede / Popular Anambra Money Ritual Shutdown Prophet Odumeje AKA Indaboski Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.