Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Volkswagen’s Electric Microbus Will Hit The Road In 2022 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Volkswagen’s Electric Microbus Will Hit The Road In 2022 (531 Views)

Robots Hit The Streets With Intensifying Food Distribution Demand / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . / Self-driving Delivery Robots Hit The Streets Of Beijing China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen’s Electric Microbus Will Hit The Road In 2022 by nairavibez: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Earlier this year, Volkswagen unveiled the I.D. BUZZ, its Microbus-inspired EV at the Detroit Auto Show. Most of the people assumed that it would meet the same fate as many concept cars. However, it won’t. The company announced that it will put the I.D. BUZZ into production, with a hope to begin selling by 2022.

volkswagen

Initially, Volkswagen is targeting North America, Europe, and China to launch the EV. From the design, it’s quite clear that the EV is a pure honor to the iconic vehicle from the company, which was sold in North America between 1950 and 1980. However, as all the batteries will be mounted under the floor, the production version of the EV is expected to veer a little from the original one. Also, like the original microbus, the I.D. BUZZ will be offered as a cargo van. According to VW, they took the decision aiming at the commercial market, where the internal combustion engine vehicles are quite expensive to operate because of the emissions regulations.

volkswagen

The company says the new I.D. BUZZ is going to come after a more conventional all-electric Volkswagen under the I.D. label. VW hopes, being introduced under the label, this new bus will take advantage of the electrification and autonomous driving capabilities.

READ MOREhttp://www.infohubs.ga/volkswagens-electric-microbus-will-hit-road-2022/

Re: Volkswagen’s Electric Microbus Will Hit The Road In 2022 by rottennaija(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Volkswagen’s Electric Microbus Will Hit The Road In 2022 by youngreva(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2017
so they have decided to buy my ideas? Dats nice

(1) (Reply)

Android Oreo Review: Google Builds A Better OS / Andela Fellowship Cycle XXVII Interview.. / How Do I Protect My Tech Ideas In Nigeria & Everything I Need To Know Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.