Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (2481 Views)

Buhari Is Not In Makkah, They Are Deceiving Nigerians With Old Pictures-see More / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” by Arda1000(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
DonVikings:
I am an Ibo Jew. Below is me chilling in my Abakaliki manshun. grin
yeye
Re: Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” by DonVikings: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
ibe123:
you son of an harlot
Pained wawa miscreants.grin

Re: Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” by Notasyouthink: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

I doubt if your girlfriend(if you have one) is more beautiful than she is.
You're supporting the ashi because she said what you love to hear grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Slay Queen Writes To All Igbos: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” by FellepHq(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg make una take am easy oo

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for only N5000 Click HERE to get this offer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atikus Tweets On Airport Humiliations Is Full Of Gramatical Blunder-pics / Those Campaigning With 2023 Are Agents Of Retrogression – Olawepo-hashim / Breaking: Buhari Is Leading Atiku In Oyo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.