Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari (46079 Views)

Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. / Governor Bala Mohammed Slams Oshiomhole, Over Assembly Crisis / Regarding Buhari's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by ezpee: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is a failure and we will deal with him. Buhari have shown that he wants no peace in the land. He thinks we're afraid of him like he's Zombies are
hehe!!....you and your friends can't do anything!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by Kendroid: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lukat dis foolish and senseless Lai Moha...

who is to b held responsible for the shooting death of innocent, peaceful Igbo protesters?? undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by OlaMiki: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
u go just die of High BP for nothing . better go find better job do
dadavivo:
Buhari is a failure and we will deal with him. Buhari have shown that he wants no peace in the land. He thinks we're afraid of him like he's Zombies are
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by dadavivo: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
OlaMiki:
u go just die of High BP for nothing . better go find better job do
since your master Buhari said our social media comment makes him sick, for that we will send him to Saudi Arabia hospital this time
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by emmaadigun(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
IPOB and those two mentioned has taken away the sense of so many youth today, that there sense of reasoning is questionable....... Can't just one person be factual and say the truth on nairaland, that those duo are psychiatric recuperating patients we shud not follow their stead.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by bejeria101(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
This airhead has found his voice? *puts on beats by dre headphones*
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by excel101(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lie! Lie!! Lie!!! Mohammed, how many times did i call you?. I beg stop disturbing our peace, e get who lie reach you for Naija? You just lied now, for lieing that someone lied.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by Akaujaa(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
dadavivo:

Go to school first and learn the language of English properly before you can partake on issues of public discourse. You are not Buhari's match by all standard. You are only displaying your ignorance in full public glare, perhaps, out of frustration.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by dadavivo: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Akaujaa:

Go to school first and learn the language of English properly before you can partake on issues of public discourse. You are not Buhari's match by all standard. You are only displaying your ignorance in full public glare, perhaps, out of frustration.
rubbishh, when will Buhari show us his certificate?

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by Milestones: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
AWON ERANKO MEJI LASAN, LASAN!!!! ffk ati fayose!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
babaolofin:
Fayose cannot visit the president, he is confused and depressed. The visit is to bring the goodwill messages of good Nigerians to the president and to wish him quick recovery. It is not a visit to analyse his state of health or to wish him incapacitation. Bible says 'Out of the abundance of the mind the mouth speaketh'. Fayose and FFK have been expressing what is in their mind.

Few weeks to the presidential election, when PMB went for medical checkup, they claimed he was dead or incapacitated. The warfare was hot as at that time. That was the FIRST TIME the PHOTOSHOP accusation came out through Fayose. He said APC used photoshop edited image of Buhari to encourage his supporters. He also proved that the interview with 'Arise TV' UK was done in Abuja before the sickness, making advertorial of the Nicon Suite in Abuja. The photoshop accusation dampened Buhari supporters and morale became low. PDP was very excited & those milking Nigeria in vengeance of an old event in national history. Fayose, the photoshop governor was very excited, he said APC was hiding Buhari in London. I almost believed his photoshop story, until Amaechi appeared on Channels TV about the much awaited CHATHAM House interview of Buhari. The international communities, diplomatic corps, bussiness and political elites are also awaiting this interview.

The Channels TV anchorman specifically and emphatically asked Amaechi if Buhari will appear or he will be represented. Amaechi replied, that the whole world will see Buhari at the Chatham house. Just like what Chief Dele Momodu was saying, some people were not happy, they went to Chatham house to protest, they are minority Nigerian tribe in London. They were dislodged by the majority in London. Buhari appeared with Amaechi, Tinubu and Fayemi. Fayose ought to have learnt his lesson. A man might be uncivilized and crude as a London hustler, but a governor must be decent and a critical thinker. I don't know how much he bought each of those eleven pictures of President Buhari that he has, I am sure. the person that sold the picture to him is a PHOTOSHOP expert.

This is my posting on July 25 to reply Fayose & FFK on the eleven pictures. I have been vindicated.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by laliga01: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Wailers are shameless people. In their dictionary, any good news about buhari is false, and negative rumour about buhari is true. Tell them Donald Trump called Buhari, they will call you a liar but they will jubilate when they hear that Nnamdi kanu had dinner with Donald Trump.

I understand your pain nigga.
You are just obsessed with NK. You can't take his name off your lips.
Deal with it...slow poke.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by laliga01: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
FFK & Fayose both know that the Idiots and Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) are the most gullible scums on earth. grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain bra.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by anyebedgreat: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
laliga01:

I understand your pain nigga.
You are just obsessed with NK. You can't take his name off your lips.
Deal with it...slow poke.
eyaa, did I say anything bad about your God? Sorry.
Meanwhile, have you made your ipob contribution for kanu's sokoto rally?
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by laliga01: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
anyebedgreat:
eyaa, did I say anything bad about your God? Sorry.
Meanwhile, have you made your ipob contribution for kanu's sokoto rally?

Hahahaha.....sorry I know I just fingered your brain. I forgot you just took an overdose of hatred pill on an armless man.
Deal with it nigga.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by sunnyolads1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Your comments is the same as your name.
yeyeboi:
Buhari's home coming is not a national archievment and that doesn't change the fact that he is a complete failure to the growth of Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have said it before and will continue to say it again; the main stream media both print & electronic, especially AIT, Silverbird and Channels (not to talk of the social media platforms) have been shamelessly aiding and abetting hate speech and misinformation mongers such as Fayose, FFK, Kanu etc by giving them preferential prime time/space and not sufficiently cross checking or following up on their speeches of hate and falsehood.
And it is not too difficult to see the reason why: most of these media houses are owned by southern Christians, who are PDP and against this government because it is APC and hate Buhari beause of his region, religion and tribe.
Nigeria has never been more divided than now; no thanks to these hate mongers and their agents.
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by anyebedgreat: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
laliga01:

Hahahaha.....sorry I know I just fingered your brain. I forgot you just took an overdose of hatred pill on an armless man.
Deal with it nigga.
No hate nigga. Just pity. How can I hate someone who is below me?
Re: Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari by laliga01: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2017
anyebedgreat:

No hate nigga. Just pity. How can I hate someone who is below me?

Lolx...Nigga did I hear you say below? Illusion just marstubated on your face.
Go sip some kunu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.