Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (51829 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nollyzonenews: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is so filled with joy for her fellow colleague, Funke Akindele, after seeing her pregnant.

It is not easy for some of these Nigerian entertainers especially the females but the strong ones have been able to pull through irrespective of the challenges that come with their job.

Toyin who could not hide how much she feels happy for her friend wrote, “Funke Akindele, I am so happy for you sis, so much joy in my heart.” and the actress took to Glo instagram page to share her joy with caption.. Yasss���she is yasss���������

Toyin may have not had it rosy in her marriage with actor, Adeniyi Johnson, but all hope is not lost as she is ready to settle with any reseponsible man that comes her way.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-toyin-aimakhu-celebrates-funke-akindeles-pregnancy/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Dgbite(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good of you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by kidap: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by MrHistorian: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
What does "Yass" mean?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by ateamblezing(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Congratulations to you funke

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Pangea: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Awon Aye
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by livingstoneony(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Who Toyin epp sef undecided

This belly go don reach 7 and half months undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by holluwai(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided....hypocrisy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by agbonkamen(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I thought her husband debunked the rumour ni..... Abi na joke.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Narldon: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017

LET'S SOLVE THIS MATHEMATICS...

1.) SINCE FUNKE'S HUSBAND, JJC SKILLS, HAS FATHERED THREE CHILDREN, FROM THREE DIFFERENT WOMEN/BABY-MAMAS

a. CALCULATE USING INTEGRATION TO PROVE THAT FUNKE WOULD BE HIS 4TH AND LAST BABY-MAMA

b. USING A GRAPH PAPER, PLOT THE GRADIENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FUNKE'S CHILD AND HIS OLDER CHILDREN. COMMENT ON THE SLOPE.

2.) GIVEN THE FACT THAT TOYIN AIMAKHU IS A DIVORCEE,

a. WITH THE AID OF A FOUR-FIGURE TABLE, CALCULATE THE LOGARITHM OF HER GOOD-WILL MESSAGE

b. USING QUADRATIC EQUATION, SOLVE FOR HER "X" EX

3.)FROM YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ALGEBRA, HOW CAN THE EFFECTS OF VILLAGERS AND WITCHES BE MINIMIZED IN THIS CASE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH smiley

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by jashar(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
why can't people just mind their business?

if she is indeed pregnant, why can't she just do like di'ja and lay low for awhile till the baby comes?

you can't tell me she doesn't have some cash saved up, so she'll hibernate till the baby is born.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
JJC done piss put
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by EniHolar(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Celebrating Pregnancy

How did we get here?

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by GloryCardinal(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
wow! so this is true congrats to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
holluwai:
undecided....hypocrisy

Why do u think so?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Partnerbiz3: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Whivh kain tin?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by earldoyex(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
I thought her husband debuted the rumour ni..... Abi na joke

Debuted? Chai chai chai, diaris God oooo. Kwantinu

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by belindar: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Toyin dirty pig. Former armed robber lover. I remembered when she went Gaga while dating that habitual daylight robber shortly after separating from her husband. Trying to be relevant now. Yeye dey smell. Bitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by iamtardey: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
who d funke sef epp undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Adeoba10(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Watin dem suppose do codedly, make she dey wear gown go red carpet... .. I salute Edo airways sha...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by edeXede: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed

Fake gal Toyin who couldn't keep a man up to 6 months.
She dated a pussy, dated a thief and.......

My question exactly is when will she settle down and get pregnant instead of ditching out unreasonable movies.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
God please help me eliminate the green snakes under green grass in my life
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by holluwai(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:

Why do u think so?

Well toyin doesn't have kids and haven't been for once pregnant in any of her marriages/relationship due to miscarriages. And history had it too that funke was/is barren/infertile until claims she's pregnant. I doubt if she's truly happy.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
holluwai:

Well toyin doesn't have kids and haven't been for once pregnant in any of her marriages/relationship due to miscarriages. And history had it too that funke was/is barren/infertile until claims she's pregnant. I doubt if she's truly happy.

You can't conclude she's a hypocrite just by your logic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.