Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (28046 Views)

Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS) / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by CastedDude: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has officially resumed duty as he has signed a letter notifying the National Assembly of his resumption of duties in State House Abuja. President Buhari had returned to the country on Saturday, August 19, 2017, and in a letter dated August 21, 2017, he told the Senate as well as the House of Representatives, that he was resuming office.

The letter stated in part: "In compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), I write to intimate that I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, 21st August, 2017, after my medical follow-up in the United Kingdom."

President Buhari had left for London on May 7, 2017, and handed the reins of government to the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who functioned as the Acting President.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/president-buhari-writes-national-assembly-on-resumption-of-duties.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by EKITI001: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cool

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Medics be on ground cos some people will get heart attack, hypertension, after seeing these.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most people from the East won't like this news. they will be like Chukwudi: no be Buhari ghost be that, shebi he don die. Buhari been given his haters sleepless nights since Adam yansh eve.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by nNEOo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yea lalasticlala. ... grin

This is a big fat achievement. ....

Buhari go back to UK this is not your country .... angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by nNEOo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Remimadrid:
Most people from the East won't like this news. they will be like
Chukwudi: no be Buhari ghost be that, shebi he don die.
Buhari been given his haters sleepless nights since Adam yarsh eve.

Take it easy oh ....hmmm shocked.....Maka ndu gi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
LIARS They are. This is of course fake news and fake deception all orchestrated by the British intel group.

They know that they can do this sham and the area of Niggers won't even go out to the streets to protest, only party party they know.

Except of course, the good and brave people in the East that realize what it means to be a human being and not an area of Niggers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Benjom(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by amamahdaniel(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
f
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by roqrules04(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Welcome baba.
God is your strength

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
I love my President. Passionate but not perfect.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Government by proxy.
Believe this shit at your own peril.
We all know who is in charge.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Young03(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
After wasting our tax payers money
udo di sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by VickyRotex(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good to see the President. Baba, May God perfect your health!
However, if stepping down is better off for your health, please do.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by sunnyside16(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think this should be the biggest achievement of APC this year so far. Good to have bubu back, missed him though.....even though he has nothing to offer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by edeXede: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
embarassed

People dont like me just like they dont like you Mr president for fighting their lies and corrupt morals.

But Mr president I will tell you the truth because you like a trustworthy being.

Mr president, the truth is you are still sick, terminally sick and in need of adequate intensive care. Dont let cabal push you to your grave. walk to your grave by yourself, you are almost there. Virgins are waiting for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
good for him E don dey happen!
Dollar was N355 before he came. It is now N375.

Lion King is Back

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Okay not bad.
Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by gberra: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Exactly what I've been waiting for...

Meanwhile, Idiots & Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) can go jump into the Lagoon or drink Osu poison.

PMB/PYO
Let's KILL corruption!

9 Likes

Chai.. Igbo Jews won't like this

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Koolking(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shame on Fayose and FFK. These two beat their chest and said PMB was on life support, in fact, he was dead.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Slayer of the I-Porks (Yes roasted pigs)

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by rozayx5(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
dollar goes to 400

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by blaise00700(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
E don start grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by eluquenson(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
welcome sir, try your best now or vacate that post

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Make una dey deceive una self. This vegetable go soon go back to London before October 1st.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Franchise21(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Work ko Work ni

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics by Juciano1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai! Prof. Osibanjo we'll miss your professional acumen in governance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.