Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (12195 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by GistMore: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Here are photos of traditionally clad Zulu maidens as they prepare to take part in the mini reed dance (uMkhosi woMhlanga) in the rural district of Emalangeni, Swaziland.

http://www.gistmore.com/news/zulu-maidens-bare-breasts-prepare-mini-reed-dance-photos

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided THERE ARE SOME PARTS OF AFRICA THAT IS STILL UNCIVILIZED. SO I'M NOT AMAZED BY THIS.
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THERE ARE SOME PARTS OF AFRICA THAT IS STILL UNCIVILIZED. SO I'M NOT AMAZED BY THIS.

It's their culture and tradition. Nothing to do with civilization at all.

9 Likes

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Africa as a whole... Including Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
OP u nor well oh

After u don look the bweast tire

The small one when we go use do Lunch ,u go cover am

Buhari's wrestling pant fall on your face undecided grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by tyson98: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
These are boobs not d ones wey be like dog's tongue wey some babes dey carry for chest grin
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by abelprice(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's nice.. how dey embrace their culture despite the modern civilization. undecided..
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
beauty queens...how i wish Adam dint eat that apple... undecided undecided
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
eezeribe:

Africa as a whole... Including Nigeria.
undecided NO BE LIE
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by michealdeco: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
I must be there live during the festival cool cool
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by dami2boi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
michealdeco:
I must be there live during the festival cool cool

To do what!

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I know one king like that who must be getting ready to take a new wife after this festival-King Mswazi III of Swaziland. That guy does that almost every time. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
It all depends on how you define civilization. If you had said there are parts of Africa that are less advanced or backward,I would have agreed with you but when you said "civilized",you left me totally puzzled. How do you define "civilized" or "civilization"?
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Chubhie: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
A maiden was a good creature to look upon, full-breasted and strong, with spring to her step and light in her eyes. But her task was yet before her. The light in her eyes brightened, her step quickened, she was now bold with the young men, now timid, and she gave them of her own unrest. And ever she grew fairer and yet fairer to look upon, till some hunter, able no longer to withhold himself, took her to his lodge to cook and toil for him and to become the mother of his children. And with the coming of her offspring her looks left her. Her limbs dragged and shuffled, her eyes dimmed and bleared, and only the little children found joy against the withered cheek of the old squaw by the fire. Her task was done.
Law Of Life.
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
See as their breast stand gidigba dia

That softwork babe should not near this place o, cos I can't imagine wat will happen if she bare those slippers b**bs here.
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Wulfruna(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:

What is "civilization" in your definition? Look at the rich beautiful colourful skirts they have on, and all the other evidence of a vibrant culture. Yet it only takes an uncovered breast to decide whether their society passes or fails the 'civilised' test, isn't it? Objectively, what is it about breasts that means uncovering them = uncivilised? Why isn't uncovered fingers or ears also a mark of "uncivilised"?

Is the Western country this picture below was taken also uncivilised, or does the rule about naked breasts only apply to Africans?

1 Like

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:

You are just jealous of their beautiful breasts. Me like it... cheesy
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Wulfruna:

What is "civilization" in your definition? Look at the rich beautiful colourful skirts they have on, and all the other evidence of a vibrant culture. Yet it only takes an uncovered breast to decide whether their society passes or fails the 'civilised' test, isn't it? Objectively, what is it about breasts that means uncovering them = uncivilised? Why isn't uncovered fingers or ears also a mark of "uncivilised"?

Is the Western country this picture below was taken also uncivilised, or does the rule about naked breasts only apply to Africans?

Wulfurna!!!!

Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2017
Wooow! what a culture.
Pls inform PMB that we want this as part of nigeria culture. This are things that we make nigeria a great country
Re: Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) by Jamb2017Cbt: 6:33am On Sep 12, 2017
culture

(1) (Reply)

Project Tour Nigeria Launched In Abuja (Photos) / The Meaning Of Aguda / A Thread Fi Jamaican Patois!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.