Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption (507 Views)

Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption by AYLiveSHows: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
In line with constitutional provision, President Muhammadu Buhari has written the National Assembly, notifying the legislature of his return to office, after returning from medical vacation in London.

President Buhari had returned to the country on Saturday, August 19, 2017, and in a letter dated August 21, 2017, he told the Senate as well as the House of Representatives, that he was resuming office.

The letter stated in part: "In compliance with Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended), I write to intimate that I have resumed my functions as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with effect from Monday, 21stAugust, 2017, after my medical follow-up in the United Kingdom."

President Buhari had left for London on May 7, 2017, and handed the reins of government to the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, who functioned as the Acting President.

FEMI ADESINA

Special Adviser to the President

(Media and Publicity)

August 21, 2017.

MORE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/see-full-text-in-letter-buhari-send-to.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zh6-WEiB_Wk/WZrJzgqR9VI/AAAAAAAAFAo/_i1IhwCo4xMnIUvJYaamo2qZscEoIv2tACLcBGAs/s640/bu.png[/img]
Re: See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption by GloriaNinja(f): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided BUHARI IS A PUNISHMENT TO NIGERIA.
Re: See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption by jahsharon: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided BUHARI IS A PUNISHMENT TO NIGERIA.

Yes, he is punishment to thieves, looters and criminals like you. The new sheriff is back, you are all warned. Boko Haram, MASSOP, IPOB, OPC, miscreant militants, be warned!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Full Text In The Letter Buhari Send To NASS Upon Resumption by agabusta: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

Yes, he is punishment to thieves, looters and criminals like you. The new sheriff is back, you are all warned. Boko Haram, MASSOP, IPOB, OPC, miscreant militants, be warned!!!

Thank you jor.

(1) (Reply)

Crush Ipob, Boko Haram, Others Now, Buhari Orders Military / Buhari Cancels Cabinet Meeting / Mc Tagwaye Storms Minna With Buhari Return Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.