Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! (29781 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Kokaine(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
lowkey
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by swagagolic01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Every ph resident here should condemn this, let's occupy Moscow road till the commissioner of police provide this evil fool..... #Npfmostprovideifeanyi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
He was released by a corrupt police officer that must have been bribed by the people that sent him. We are hoping that the same police wouldn't release Evans and tell us he escaped.
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Jabioro: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
The DPO, DCO, IPO, and the station officer should replaced him, especially the IPO or they should brief us the circumstances that surrounded his escape Then we will now know who deserved jungle justice or lynched or better still who to mob among the officers ..
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by mccoy47(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ifeanyi couldn't escape from the vigilante dentention yet he escaped the Nigerian police!
#Our Mumu Don Do
#Occupy Moscow road!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by mccoy47(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
gazilion:

Do Not Believe Every Story!
The Source of the News is not Credible !!
Commissioner of police just confirmed it
Nigeria is a sh*thole! Tueh angry
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by khalids: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
gsogbu:
This is very sad to hear. Earlier it was snake smugglers now it is a ritualist. I totally condemn the negligence on the part of the police, and will willingly volunteer to stage a protest in Port Harcourt until the police provides this criminal.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 please help move this to front page

NEGLIGENCE.......guy you make me laugh...are you new to Nigeria

Let me inform you, if this story is actually true, it means money has changed hands and they have let the guy go....Nothing like escape...

And this is one of the major things that has been promoting jungle justice, because our police cannot be trusted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by columbus007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Naija,a country where a criminal can do anything and get away with it cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
khalids:

Let me inform you, if this story is actually true, it means money has changed hands and they have let the guy go....Nothing like escape...

And this is one of the major things that has been promoting jungle justice, because our police cannot be trusted
. You said it all. Nigerian police can't be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Sleyanya1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
angry

This is the biggest joke of the moment. Why parade him in front of the media only to allege that he had escaped How possible could it be for one to escape from the Nigerian Police net

He didn't escape from the community vigilante group that handed him over to the police, but he however found a way to escape from the NP.

Something is truly wrong somewhere, Nigerians cannot keep being fooled.

That's part of why Jungle Justice may never end.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Israel13(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
The moment I read that it was okporo police station that they took him too I knew that the guy will escape. No body for rumuodara dey fear okporo police na give them 500 naira they don release u
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Sunnyja: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
gazilion:

Do Not Believe Every Story!
The Source of the News is not Credible !!
Are you on fermented weed?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by MTKbudapest(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
With this development we must say yes to jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by marooh: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Around of applause grin
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by xavier0327(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Two weeks ago Governor Wike said " Police is behind kidnappers/ritualists in the state" people laughed...called him names....NOW I BELIEVE HIM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by LANDLORD72: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
The police have compromised with the boss so they allowed him to escape
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by brightnelly(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
And some gworo eaters will be saying NIGERIA'S UNITY IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

isoryt undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by pedikiss: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
The Nigerian police are very useless set of people
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by bankole200(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is finished! Oh Nigeria! This is conspiracy of the highest order. I weep for my dear country.
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by abilemi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
mccoy47:
Cc lalasticlala mynd44

And tomorrow the same police would condemn jungle justice! undecided
9ja which way!
bro are u not a Nigerian? Don't u know money has exchanged hands? Better still, the sender has spoken to the oga boss
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Mrjaz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jesus..... Nigeria will never be free from corruption him no excape vigilante na Nigeria police intact I done vex
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by SOFTENGR: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheFlex:
this is where jungle justice prevails...
sorry for the next suspect caught in Rivers
Or caught in Ikorodu grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Adebowale89(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
he escaped or oga pata pata release him for the c-in-c (chief in crime) after crediting the account?

Nigeria is a country that's scaring to live lately shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by gsogbu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
khalids:

According to the explanation the father of the victim gave on radio, the suspect asked for water and one of the police officer asked him to get water for the suspect but he refused. After giving his statement he left while the suspect was to be taken to the cell without handcuffs. The next thing he heard is catch am catch am and just like that the suspect escaped.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by ollyruffy: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
The DPO and the entire police officers in that station must be sacked and prosecuted. They will confess how they release the guy when they are made to face charges.
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by brightleave(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
NIGERIAN POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by infohenry(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Israel13:
The moment I read that it was okporo police station that they took him too I knew that the guy will escape. No body for rumuodara dey fear okporo police na give them 500 naira they don release u
No bro it was at the almighty sciid in town that he escaped from. That person is nothing but business centre.
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
The gate/entrance of the state SCIID in Rivers state are heavily manned by gun wielding officers. You cant loiter around there, no standing no driving in without proper identification or clearance. No making or receiving of calls within the perimeters of their premises. In fact, you are required to submit your phones at the gate before passing to their offices.
The counter always have stationed officers and a liftable demarcation. One must need to liaise with the officers at the counter before that demarcation can be lifted for easy passage except if one is a regular face their.
Directly facing the counter after passing the demarcation is the gates to their giant cell which is like a semi prison yard man by armed cell guards at night. The gate to this cell has the SO's (Station Officer) office to the right whose door is always opened to complainants, and accused. And a stairs ways to other floors to the left.
FOLLOWING THE DESCRIPTION OF THE DECEASED FATHER ON 92.3FM TODAY THAT THE SUSPECT WAS BEING LED BY THE IPO TO THE CELL without cuffs AND THE IPO WAS DIRECTLY AT HIS BACK BEFORE HE RAISED ALARM I AM BORDERED TO ASK

How is it possible for the suspect to flee if he was being led to the cell gates which is at the back of the counter and adjacent to the SO's office?

Did the IPO lead the suspect to the cell gates or the they were heading to the counter?

Why did the IPO fail to cuff the suspect after he finished writing his statement since it was dark and they were using candles as alternative means of electricity supply?

Who were the officers on duty at the counter that night?

Why couldn't they get the suspect because he must have escaped through the counter before getting to the main premises?

Who were the men on duty that night at the main gates, why wasn't a gun shot fired into the air even as armed and security conscious they always are?

Why will a State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department use candles as lights in their offices?

Why would the IPO suggest the deceased father to go and help buy pure water for the suspect, although the deceased father declined?

Did the IGP's office actually communicated that the case be transfered to the SCIID?

Why did the IPO arcade parked somewhere on the way while transferring the suspect from Okporo's Police Station to the SCIID?

#Diaries_of_a_Nation

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by NaijaBlend: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
The "lion" indeed is back!
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by shegie(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
E no go better for people behind dis
Re: Ifeanyi Dike, Portharcourt Child Killer Escapes Police Detention! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
What the fu.......k! shocked next time he will not be able escape jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Allahu Akbar": Gunmen Chant As They Raid Katsina Communities, Kill 6 People / EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) / Eye Pluckers In Kaduna Attempt Plucking Woman's Eye While She Was Asleep At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.