Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (56291 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Flavour’s Daughter Drags Position With Blind Boy Semeh ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by lemmefaint: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sophia Okoli and Jayden Yobo are the children of two popular Nigerian couples - Flavour/ Anna Banner and Joseph Yobo/Adaeze Yobo. Their parents are also close so it's understandable that they will be friends.

The Yobos spent Sunday with Anna Banner's daughter and the kids got up to a lot of fun which their mothers shared online.

See another photo below.

http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/flavours-daughter-and-joseph-yobos-son.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by ibkkk(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by josephine123: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
nice
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by ekensi01: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
What goes around comes around.

Playing with prik and pus won't be a problem even at their age.

32 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by thesicilian: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Celebrity kids
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by SeunFirstSon: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Beautiful kids kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by uchetom(f): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
So cute.

Buy your ankara gift,shopping and casual evening bags.You can also book souvenirs bags at affordable prices depending on the sizes you want.V$D gives you the best. For your weddings,anniversary,birthday etc you can book your ankara souvenirs bags for that special occasion and make it unique.

Check my signature.thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Ahmed0336(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
uchetom:
So cute.

Buy your ankara gift,shopping and casual evening bags.You can also book souvenirs bags at affordable prices depending on the sizes you want.V$D gives you the best. For your weddings,anniversary,birthday etc you can book your ankara souvenirs bags for that special occasion and make it unique.

Check my signature.thanks.
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Chubhie: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Just like how I match make my pigeons.
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by coolcatty: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
ekensi01:
What goes around comes around.

Playing with prik and pus won't be a problem even at their age.

U r an idiiiot.... An irresponsible idiito... See what ur obscene useless idiiotic mind can comprehend.

U r grossly useless walahi

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by KhalDroggo: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017

grin
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Sleyanya1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nice....

Adorable cute kids

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Uyi168: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
To born just dy hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by thesuave10(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
My boy bang that girl so that flavour feels it and writes a song on it. Show her you're the son of a player. You're never to young to bang

13 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by charleff512(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
NICE KIDS!
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Kunleskey(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Which kind wahala be this sef
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Atiku2019: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
wink
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Elnino4ladies: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
Are they fvcking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by guitarmanpharell(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fvckin cute
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by favourmic(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
They might grow up and hate each other or love each other....... #lifedrama

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by SwayG: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
no be this one dey do me now...

I just hope they approve my visa before the end of this month..maybe my bsc or masters ll be appreciated there embarassed, if not I still gat nothing to loose..at least I'll have constant light for my programming and freelancing
Naija don tire me embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by SwayG: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Are they fvcking?
oh lawd gawd..
they're kids n innocent for Gods sake..
they may turn out to be pure good role model tomorrow..

be positive in ur mindset abeg

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by haywhy1026(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
wow....their love story hav started...
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Langbasa: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Joseph yobo will go to jail for this,why allow kids to f,uck theirselves in public. angryangryangry.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by destiny322(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is important to note... One is d son of a responsible football legend n d other, d daughter of a top music baby daddy.. As they grow, nature will tk its course.. They will split

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by realbitez(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Op your mind is highly corrupt,this are innocent kids

Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Iseoluwani: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wonderfully made
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fine children
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by TerrorSquad147: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Cute shidren
Re: Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace by Poocelebs: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
You will rot in ur soup pot!! ...
thesuave10:
My boy bang that girl so that flavour feels it and writes a song on it. Show her you're the son of a player. You're never to young to bang

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.