Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? (12117 Views)

Nigerian Women Goddess On Their Menstration . Video n / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Ladies Are You Tired Of Menstration????? Here Is Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi all

This has been a huge no no for me and there was a big debate on twitter , YouTube , Instagram about this
So I first heard about this on a tv show called Back Chat London . The cast member are mainly Nigerians talking about issues that affect relationships etc

Now a girl on the show said if a guy wants to show love he performs MouthAction while she is on her Period( hmm I know disgusting)
But it was a huge debate all the cast members attacked her but she stood her ground saying there is nothing wrong in it and if a guy wants to she wont stop him ...
This was said by a black Girl African not sure if she is Nigerian like the rest ...

Now I also browsed a website that actually says ladies do not suffer cramps and a list of benefits to the female if they have sex or oral during their period

Some people said it's just bodily fluids and nothing wrong in it.... your thoughts

Now my question is ...
will you as a lady ever let a guy do that even if he is your husband ?
For the guys will you ever do that .. if you have share your experience
Because I am struggling to understand why anyone will do such .

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_xBsafqiSs[/img]

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/08/theres-nothing-wrong-with-going-down-on-someone-when-theyre-on-their-period-6562456/

Cc Mynd44 seun Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by SUPERPACK: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
i rather die than commit suicide because of love.

17 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Haha Nunu is craaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyy!!! grin grin grin
But that's disgusting. Haba now!

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Issa No No for me
I try as much as possible to avoid people when am seeing it, I can't even allow sex not to talk of mouthAction....
That shiit is gonna be disgusting
Some people are weird thou cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by VargasVee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by SUPERPACK: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
i rather
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't do mouth action period!

I know it might sound critical of me, but how will that person use that same mouth to shout praise the lord in church on Sunday

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Disgusting!.

Health over anything.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by makydebbie(f): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
That guy must be a vampire. Like lick the blood? Wtf??!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Freebleeders will like the girl

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Haha Nunu is craaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyy!!! grin grin grin
But that's disgusting. Haba now!
Na nunu oh
My dear did u also watch it
Na so my mouth open the girl was like
Yes he will lick it .. endtime

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
That guy must be a vampire. Like lick the blood? Wtf??!
If u have data watch it .. see all those guys wanted to beat her up cry
Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
kimbra:
Disgusting!.

Health over anything.
But that's the thing site over here telling females it is safe and even giving them reason why it is good to do it
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
WTF!! shocked shocked

i'll personally cut the tongue of any M0R0N who as much as consider it angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
my personal belief is that it is gross, to even get close to a bleeding coochie, BUT i had a very close friend who was raving about going down on his woman during her period... i guess to each their own satisfaction!

if a woman ask me to go down on her, knowing fully well that she is on her period, i would "terminate her contract" ON THE SPOT!

btw: there is nothing clean about menstrual flow that supposedly cleanse the coochie of its impurities (and left over semen).

12 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes oh I've watched it before. Nunu and her crazy ideas that's why dem no too like am. She even admitted she can't dip her hands into her own VJ when she's on her period and lick it but she expects somebody's son to do same to her. Kai!
Lalas247:

Na nunu oh
My dear did u also watch it
Na so my mouth open the girl was like
Yes he will lick it .. endtime

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

But that's the thing site over here telling females it is safe and even giving them reason why it is good to do it
There's no good reason enough for anyone to try that. Anything the body excretes/sheds off is a waste that isn't meant to go into the bloodstream of another. The person that wrote that must be evil and doesn't care about the health of whoever gives her mouth action on such occasion.

As a lady, would you put your tongue on your menses?. If "No" then don't ask a guy to.

16 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yes oh I've watched it before. Nunu and her crazy ideas that's why dem no too like am. She even admitted she can't dip her hands into her own VJ when she's on her period and lick it but she expects somebody's son to do same to her. Kai!
Exactly she can't even dip her hand there and lick it herself
She lets the guys do it
Wish I could see these guys who do such .. I don't understand why one can't wait till it finish ..
Hian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lmfao!!

So i asked him,menses sucking or a bulletshot

And he said

"bae,shoot me!!I know i won't die,just take me to the hospital on time!

Lalas247,isn't he heartless biko

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by IamLEGEND1: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
kimbra:
There's no good reason enough for anyone to try that. Anything the body excretes/sheds off is a waste that isn't meant to go into the bloodstream of another. The person that wrote that must be evil and doesn't care about the health of whoever gives her mouth action on such occasion.

As a lady, would you put your tongue on your menses?. If "No" then don't ask a guy to.
Well if you watch it she said they to it to show love
And they love every part of her sad
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
humeeh:
Lmfao!!

So i asked him,menses sucking or a bulletshot

And he said

"bae,shoot me!!I know i won't die,just take me to the hospital on time!

Lalas247,isn't he heartless biko
Haha bad guy .. the guy value his heart biko
Me seff go take bullet

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by makydebbie(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

If u have data watch it .. see all those guys wanted to beat her up cry
Nigerians
I watched some parts. It's crazy. I'll break any guy's head that mentions it to me. So disgusting!! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I watched some parts. It's crazy. I'll break any guy's head that mentions it to me. So disgusting!! embarassed
Exactly I just can't believe why any guy would want to do that
They still abuse the girl till today

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly I just can't believe why any guy would want to do that
They still abuse the girl till today
Should be his fetish. Mumu people undecided
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Should be his fetish. Mumu people undecided
Yes a very weird one ...
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mynd44:
Freebleeders will like the girl
Wts freebleeder
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Maxi112: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
SUPERPACK:
i rather die than commit suicide because of love.
cheesy grin

this got me grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Fadiga24(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Urggggggh!
Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Wts freebleeder
Look them up on google. Fair warning though, it is not pretty

1 Like

Re: Do You Think MouthAction During Menstration Is Safe ? by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mynd44:

Look them up on google. Fair warning though, it is not pretty
Aite I'll pass .. before I throw up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do People Compliment You On? / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.