Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG (1478 Views)

Nude Video Of Lady Vicky Agbor Posted On Twitter / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by oluwatoba400: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
There's nothing we won't see on social media these days! A Nigerian lady, Law Vickie, took to her IG page this afternoon to proudly show off her rodent 'friends'.

She described them as jobless, saying all they like to do is to eat and sleep.

Vickie also urged the rodents to say hi to Nigerians on social media.

Watch the weird video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPgDI6vs0VA

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/21/photo-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-rodent-friends-kingsley-and-vicky-on-ig/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Orisirisi see bush meat grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Stevebamdex(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chai,see correct pepper-soup tongue..but unfortunately,sad this jobless pretty lady is keeping these edible rodents as pet.sadA misplaced priority I must say.
This is obviously a waste of resources sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by DannyJ19(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
see her mouth like .........

Just waste meat...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Orisirisi see bush meat grin

You sef like bush meat? grin grin grin

Nothing we no go see as pet these days
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by LaurelP(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Be forming oyinbo animal lover. Until you catch Lassa Fever ur eyes go open.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by DarkMagic(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
wetin we no go see for this life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dextology:

You sef like bush meat? grin grin grin

Nothing we no go see as pet these days
Haha the thing is it is actually a in the west
But find rodents disgusting creatures ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Fadiga24(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Psychotic humans abound.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by josephine123: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
NA WA OO
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by DarkMagic(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wetin we no go see for this life grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Jostico: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided where this one from?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha the thing is it is actually a in the west
But find rodents disgusting creatures ..

Yes, I know some do keep mice (those white one) as pet but I consider them as pest. So irritating, I don't like rodents in my space. They living for free without paying rent. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dextology:

Yes, I know some do keep mice (those white one) as pet but I consider them as pest. So irritating, I don't like rodents in my space. They living for free without paying rent. cheesy grin
Living for free
Chopping for free
Shitting all over the place

Who get time .. many kids looking for who will look after them na rat she they take care off .. Na wa o grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is wrong on so many levels

I have a terrible phobia for rats
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by sirusX(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Those rats have been pampered seriously...no street life

see as open area full ground and dey no run

Anywayz, it's allowed...as long as she doesn't kiss anyone else if she kisses the rats and end up spreading another thing
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Evablizin(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin shocked
But why the shape of the rodent face come be like this Slay Queen?
Kingsley and Vicky come and see your name sake ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by oatzeal(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPgDI6vs0VA

cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by BLACKdagger: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lassar
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by oluwatoba400: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ebola Alert.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Living for free
Chopping for free
Shitting all over the place

Who get time .. many kids looking for who will look after them na rat she they take care off .. Na wa o grin

Hehehe, na her choice sha. Them never chop her credentials or important documents grin grin

Make she mistakenly cook with fish, no come wash hand...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, na her choice sha. Them never chop her credentials or important documents grin grin

Make she mistakenly cook with fish, no come wash hand...
Haha bad guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha bad guy cheesy

grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG by WeirdoNg: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oloriburuku undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Advice In This Situation? / Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics) / A Month After His Wedding Nigerian Man Discovers Wife Is Pregnant For Her Boyfri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.