Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

A New Approach To Sms Shortcode Earning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Approach To Sms Shortcode Earning (410 Views)

First 5 To Sms Gets A Website At 5k / Where Can I Get Shortcode Platform Trials? / Use SMS Shortcode As Marketing Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Approach To Sms Shortcode Earning by GoldmindswebINC(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Have you noticed that things at work don't often work out the way you expected or wanted originally, and the goalposts keep moving? Sms shortcode is one of the businesses that will stock money into your bank account while you sleep and snore on BED or go about your normal day to day activities. Or should you embrace "The complexity theory" that’s “You labor-hard you earn!!!”. But I don't blame anyone who has grown up with this view. But I will still tell you that. It is a huge disappointment to grow up and realize that most of what we've been taught about how to be successful is bad advice.
As a young aspiring entrepreneur, I was taught a lot about hard-work, one of which to "Work hard at whatever job you get, and things will work out." But when I started developing myself, I begin to realize that’s it’s not always true. Now watch this, working hard at your job does not get you much. When you work hard at a job where the boss doesn't value your efforts, all your hard work gets you is taken for granted. Just working hard by itself will exhaust you and shorten your lifespan without any benefits to you. Graduating from higher institution, i so much believe in “No hard work no result” living my life as an island where every of my movement was 4WD I believe you know what it means, most of my robotic movement was just Office-House-Church-Office. A worked as instructor in one of the leading programming and web development institute in Nigeria. Due to the fact that I had much to offer, My Boss found favor in me and decided to hit at every corner in utilizing potentials in me. To make it brief, after my four years working experience with him the company recorded 78% significant increase. Setting records that nobody has beaten since the exception of the institute. Looking at my memories in the few years, I begin to find answers to the question considered as such a daunting feat by society?. Which are obvious hurdles to face, one of the biggest challenges, most people face in becoming successful in business is overcoming the fear of jumping into a business in the first place. Most people dream all day about launching a successful business while watching the clock tick at their mundane day jobs. The reason they never quit the security of a paycheck is because they are too scared by the unknown that comes with starting a business. These decision pushed me to Being your own boss ideology.

Now think of this shortcode business is now money spinner following the trend that mobile marketing has presented to us. It might shock you to learn that most SMART Nigerians are using sms shortcode to rake cool cash into their account. I don’t know if it has cross your mind that there are over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria as from the year 2014. Off-course you may not get this correctly. I have to quickly describe shortcode for you. Shortcode are those automated text messages that you received and delete which often requires you to text certain words to a particular number. Most of us are always in haste to delete this messages but havn’t ask how does these benefit the sender or maybe he is jobless and doesn’t have important stuff to do. The basic truth is that those guys are raking millions from it, That, they can never reveal the secret to you. Without over emphasizing things here, The “Big Brother Naija TV reality show” paid a whooping sum of N25M to her 2017 winner. One might tends to ask how did they realize the money or it’s looted money by our corrupt officals. But don’t forget that their audience voted for their choice contestant. In this process of voting money was deducted from their sms credit, Uhhmm Yes! Where did it go to? How many people texted and how many times? This is just shortcode, Sms Shortcode is also a business for anyone who has any useful information to sell. Most people often provide services such as Health tips, Dating tips, Fashion and Entertainment updates through shortcode and amazingsly they’re making it in big time.

Get The Very Best Out Of This Opportunity...

Honestly, It's better you are well informed and deliberately refuse to act on the opportunity than to totally miss out. But I believe your commitment to reading this short article shows that you really want to make more money into your life through this business opportunity that mobile trend has presented to us.
And I want to help you do just that — by setting it up for you today!
So I want to warmly say congratulations for taking this rightful steps
Daniel
Your Timeless Shortcode guardian

(1) (Reply)

Why We Shunned Meeting Between Governors And Nnamdi Kanu - Prof. Ben Nwabueze / weekend / Reliable And Affordable Vehicle Trackers At Belcher Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.