Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention (2354 Views)

Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Breaking: Kano Gov, Ganduje Collapses / We Should Not Eat Cows That Trekked From Sokoto, Kano – Gov. Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by modsfucker: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you were to caption this photo, what would the caption be?

Mine be like:

Business is better than politics and any title put together grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dangote : Both of you can talk to me after building a refinery. Gaskia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Money talks...anything else is secondary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by abilemi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dangote: I need someone to dash 1 billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by DonVikings: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dangote: A shrewd Mafia Boss in Agbada.

Shun sar! ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
cash is de boss

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by omoiyalayi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
He wasn't talking to Dangote na

It was the other guy he was talking to common

Misleading headline

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by profhezekiah: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
The governor was talking to sanusi not dangote that was y d guy bow his head not to interrupt,only a blind bat ll see otherwise

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by FutureLeader00: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
this thief never get shame
Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by seunmsg(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dangote na the real baba olowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by madone: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2017
northerners can beg eh

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Sanusi was actually in discussion with Ganduje and not dangote.
Dangote looks unconcerned.

Dangote: nothing concern me.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by crackerspub: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Its more like they were asking him for something, may be the hand of his daughter for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Habaaa! This 1 is very simple naa grin

Sanusi: Aliko, can you believe that this bastard governor Ganduje almost dethroned me simply because I rubbished his proposed construction of Kano Light Rail Project?

Ganduje: Aliko, wanan Emir, Dan Iska ne fa! Can you believe Sanusi embezzled 6Billion naira in 3years as if he was still in CBN?

Dangote: Both of you should calm down. My priority now is how to r.ape Nigeria through the anus by monopolising the Nigerian crude oil through my refinery.

Petrol will sell for 550Naira per litre by the time I'm through with the animals in this Zoo. grin

Let the Afonjas continue chanting “shuku obuko obama development project” while the Igbos are chanting “skull miners republic” all over Nairaland. “We” the descendants of Usman Dan Fodio shall continue to conquer & rule them for as long as we like. Hahahahahaa! grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Emir Sanusi & Kano Gov Seeking Dangote's Attention by Blackfire(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2017
All I can say is money is good...

(1) (Reply)

How Tony Nwoye Was Disgraced By Anambra Women / I Am Reporting Live From Owerri- Pictures / Complete Video Igbos With Biafra Flag Protest In Abuja For Zakzaky Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.