Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

"Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) (41239 Views)

Things You Don't Know About Prophet Tb Joshua (photos) / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Will an Atheist here volunteer to explain the scientific and psychological trick behind this transformation? After all demons and spirits do no exist! smh

They will all avoid this post like plague even though the spend all their lives in the Religion Section of NL

2 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Jesus is Lord. He is the same yesterday, today and till eternity. Give you life to Jesus.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by DjAndroid: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
And Bob risky dey there
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
So homo get spirit, hmm.
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
I use to think homosexuality is a Psychological problem.
Nah, there's an evil spirit behind the act. Some times it gives the victims the impression that they were born this way.
May God help us o.

2 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by reuben79: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Akshow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ? People are just ignorant it's phucking scary. So how would t b Joshua know his transformation is permanent? Abi Joshua wan de live with am for eternity ni?
u too need delieverance d way u reason thins

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
I bet he is still gay and faked his "conversion" for the benefit of his family.

I don't believe he was a teenage prostitute by choice. A lot of LGBT teens are forced out of their homes and into the streets by their family who do not accept them for who they are and these kids are forced to use sex work to survive.

Now that he has received his "deliverance" his family now accepts him. Meanwhile in reality there is no evidence prayer or any form of psychological or emotional therapy or treatment stops same sex attraction

3 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by TerrorSquad(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
motun2017:
fugly as a female thou

As a tranny, he was way cute and more beautiful than you. I'll pay to stick my d1ck in His/her as5

3 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by motun2017(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
TerrorSquad:

As a tranny, he was way cute and more beautiful than you. I'll pay to stick my d1ck in His/her as5
you need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by PETUK(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheAngry1:
If SCOAN doesn't support Sierra Leone, they will lose my respect
SCOAN does not even know you exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Finding answers to life's biggest questions... : :' ;[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by naturalman: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShowDem:
Bobrisky and Denrele needs you sir
Good talk
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by naturalman: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
ShowDem:
Bobrisky and Denrele needs you sir
Good talk

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

it is,,,in China,they are been treated with electric shoke
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Guy, thank God for your life o!

So who's next?

Caitlyn Jenner, of course!
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
LightandDarkness:
I bet he is still gay and faked his "conversion" for the benefit of his family.

I don't believe he was a teenage prostitute by choice. A lot of LGBT teens are forced out of their homes and into the streets by their family who do not accept them for who they are and these kids are forced to use sex work to survive.

Now that he has received his "deliverance" his family now accepts him. Meanwhile in reality there is no evidence prayer or any form of psychological or emotional therapy or treatment stops same sex attraction

Really?
Like Bobrisky is faking his fake life because he want to better his family?

The way some people think! Smh

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by 0b100100111: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:

Don't tell me u re falling for the scam!

He should try Bobrisky
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
iamleumas:

wat is your problem? I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by tintingz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
TheHistorian:
That miracle is fake, homosexuality is even beyond psychological, it is genetic.

2 Likes

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by zolajpower: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
I swear this one na Dan daudu .
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nutin wey person no go see.......boys dey drag ashawo now with gurls
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Akshow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ? People are just ignorant it's phucking scary. So how would t b Joshua know his transformation is permanent? Abi Joshua wan de live with am for eternity ni?

Stupeed comment.

1 Like

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Don't tell me u re falling for the scam!

He should try Bobrisky

Prophet TBJoshua cannot force deliverance on bobrisky. If the so called bobrisky avail himself of the opportunity he'll be delivered. Or you want the man of God to go to his house and deliver him? Whether you believe or not, it doesn't stop the power of God from moving through Prophet TBJoshua and changing things. If it was Nigeria, you'll say it was stage-managed. Now, it's in a far strange land, you lots are looking for another twist to it. My message for you is that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. If you like believe in Him, if you don't sit on the fence. It changes nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by elbuzzy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Now there is hope for risky good to know
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
shadeyinka:

Really?
Like Bobrisky is faking his fake life because he want to better his family?

The way some people think! Smh

I'm not sure you quite understood what I wrote
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Easynexx(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Transformed indeed but his butthole is still wide sha. Abi it will be transformed back to normal ni?
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I'm not sure you quite understood what I wrote
obviously
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Gudiza(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2017
TerrorSquad:

you took the words right out of my mouth bro....

the first sentence.....that isgrin

Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Is prick don't hungry him no more? undecided
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by munas: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2017
TheAngry1:
If SCOAN doesn't support Sierra Leone, they will lose my respect

How many have you surported? Even with ordinary indomie
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:12am On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:
Will an Atheist here volunteer to explain the scientific and psychological trick behind this transformation? After all demons and spirits do no exist! smh

They will all avoid this post like plague even though the spend all their lives in the Religion Section of NL

He'll be back. wink I'm not an atheist but not a mainstream religious sheep either.

God made him that way like he made other psychos that we now call our pastor, politican, neighbor, family member, etc.

He had no reason to change, so we know he isn't "healed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtMVY-uD-0
Re: "Paraguayan Teenage Homosexual Transformed By T.B Joshua" (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2017
If bobyrisky family truly loves him they take him to TB Joshua right now

I mean asap

But can we really save someone that does not want to be saved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka Visits 195 Army Headquarters In Borno State / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.