Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters (679 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787 Million / Nigerian Fraudsters Jailed Over £610k Fraud In The U.K - Pictures / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Flawlessangel(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ok so I tried buying data today from a nairaland user with the name "om4success" since his price looked very attractive. Needles to say it was a scam

After sending the airtime of 1500k he pretended to be mtn and sent me a fake message that 5gb had been credited to my data balance, I tried browsing but it didn't go through. So when I checked the data balance there was no data.
Called his number but he refused to pick then later switched off his phone.. Till now he has refused to pick up.

I then searched for his username on nairaland and found out that he deletes almost all his comments so people can't locate him here when they discover his schemes. Luckily for me I screen shot the data offers before calling his number
If you searched for the username om4success you would find that almost all his post are deleted.

People like this shouldn't be allowed to keep deceiving people on this site. Seun lalasticlala do something about this, this dude should be deleted

Oh and he's not the only one. Another user named grandbox is also a fraudster data Reseller

Don't Patronized these guys. You would only have yourself to blame
Seun and lalasticlala these nairalanders om4success and grandbox are fraudsters please kick them out of this site. They are cancer to this place

After my research, this is the face of the fraudster om4success

Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Flawlessangel(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Never buy data from these cursed souls
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by kinibigdeal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Flawlessangel:
Never buy data from these cursed souls

The guy has more than 30 different names on other social media platform. He scammed me 2k last year, so he keep changing is name here
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by RoyalBlak007: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
♤ From their Data prices

♤you'll know the genuine one's....if you're smart✓

♤ 6GB for #1500??

♤lmao grin
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by mofeoluwadassah: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
shey you no fit buy recharge card and do the data yourself ni....wey you come dey buy data for nl....omaga bayi

3 Likes

Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Nbote(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Anyone offering u data at a flat rate across all networks is a scammer...
Anyway advertising data in such format is a scammer..
Anyone offering such ridiculous prices is a scammer...
First rule , always compare d wateva price u com across with wat d ntwrk offers. If its off by a mile run away..
If d prices are to gud to b true it's a scam..
Una no dey hear word.
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by ChuksEpells: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Flawlessangel(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
shey you no fit buy recharge card and do the data yourself ni....wey you come dey buy data for nl....omaga bayi

The appeal of data Reseller is that they are cheaper
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Altrarecords(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2017
O boy I actually have the number of the first guy on my phone (just checked) i was planning to buy from him as soon as my current data expires.

Thanks for the heads up
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Flawlessangel(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Altrarecords:
O boy I actually have the number of the first guy on my phone (just checked) i was planning to buy from him as soon as my current data expires.

Thanks for the heads up

Lucky you
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Caught in the act
Many days are for the thief and One day is for the Owner of the house) and today is the Dday

modes abeg do what u know how to do best
Re: Here Are 2 Nairaland Data Fraudsters by Flawlessangel(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gaiusjacob:
Caught in the act
Many days are for the thief and One day is for the Owner of the house) and today is the Dday

modes abeg do what u know how to do best

Lol naxo

(1) (Reply)

26 Years Old Man Thoroughly Beats Up His Mother “reason Will Blow Your Mind” / VIDEO: Notorious Smuggler Arrested Wit Hard Drugs Hidden Inside His Pants & Sock / South Africa's Police Minister Openly Calls Nigerians Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.