Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (10319 Views)

A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by xarm(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
For me i think is my arm, sometimes they wrap their arm around my arm, without no reason cry

3 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
The chest especially if its hairy.

10 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
most u always be weird?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nbote(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

most u always be weird?
What's weird about dat? Dats naturally where every gals hand rests when dey are cuddling... On a lighter note gals would actually prefer to touch a man's pockets...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Dracoe(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
His pocket grin

2 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
His tooth undecided

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Vikkie14: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Rorachy:
You didn't say you need A Gorilla for a boyfriend nah.

9 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by madone: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2017
His belly especially if he has pot belly.a girl once told me to get big stomach that it makes her feel like she is with a teddy bear

18 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
His belly especially if he has pot belly.a girl once told me to get big stomach that it makes her feel like she is with a teddy bear
Hahahahaha.

17 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 22, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
most u always be weird?
Which one is weird? I like it like that.

6 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Lewaluv(f): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2017
His lips.

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by madone: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahahaha.
that is why I need to start taking beer
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
that is why I need to start taking beer
Get the pot belly and she will tell you that you are not looking sexy.

I like guys with flat tummy, wouldn't want him to look like my father when we are hanging out together in public, my image is very important to me.
Even my father has a flat tummy.

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by madone: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:

I like guys with flat tummy, wouldn't want him to look like my father when we are hanging out together in public, my image is very important to me.
that means u don't have a teddy bear.you know that kinda feeling u get from cuddling it ...winks..
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Amarabae(f): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2017
I love to touch the chest, i luv my hubby big muscled broad chest.

3 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Her Toto joor. Especially if its d chubby type. Next is her booty. For me breast na last thing.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Lewaluv:
His lips.

ON DT NOTE ... #LOVE FALL ON U. PROUDLY,ONE IS HERE.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by illegal7(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:

Nigerian ladies ain't all about the fitness & Good looks of a Nigga, instead they go around with the pot belle dudes without shame cos of their little change ...these girls sometimes get trapped in there without a room for escape.

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Eyes, side bears, broad shoulders.. etc
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
you gat a point there!!

4 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by R3B3L(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

you gat a point there!!
didn't know ds. Been grooming dat area for so long.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by gcof(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:

girls of nowadays don't mind the looks, as far as he has a very far pocket, he is bae

4 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by cultist: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
maybe that is your choice

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
She Like To Touch My Dick undecided

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
gcof:
girls of nowadays don't mind the looks, as far as he has a very far pocket, he is bae
I do mind the look.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by ashewoboy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
ask for the guys. it will be her meaty pvssycheesy. skarlett, you gat a meaty pvssy?

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by gcof(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
I do mind the look.
i hear
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mhisterdreezy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Amarabae:
I love to touch the chest, i luv my hubby big muscled broad chest.
hu asked about your hubby's own all this oversabi

3 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Alitair(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
The part near the pocket.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by kennyswagz: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Her Toto joor. Especially if its d chubby type. Next is her booty. For me breast na last thing.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by konkonbilo(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2017
some like to touch the abuna
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by yhunghestboss(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2017
its our nipple ladies love to suck, squeeze and play with

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My One Night Stand With A Foreign Woman (+18) / Do You Still Love Your Ex? / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.